FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > US Air Force Lieutenant - True Story

US Air Force Lieutenant - True Story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true story that happened in 2015 while I was out in South Korea...

2015 was a good year, I was 2 years into my new job working as head of marketing for a big Financial firm in the City of London. It paid well, and they gave me the freedom to do pretty much whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. February came and I decided I needed a break - I called my friends in Leeds and said “we’re going to japan and Korea” and just like that, we left the next week. This was a semi-regular occurrence, considering a lot of our friends had moved there.

The first week in japan went by smoothly, we drank we partied but nothing crazy happened. Week 2 comes and we fly to Seoul, South Korea. This is where things get interesting.

We head on a night out, three girls, three lads, all of us from the UK. One drink turns to 8 and before you know it we’re in Hongdae at “Thursday party” - a crazy bar where all of the US ex pats hang out. There’s girls dancing on tables, American football on the TV, groups of “jocks” doing shots and chugging while their girlfriends cheer them on. The atmosphere was electric. I go to the bar to order us a round of drinks, the queue was huge. By the time I’ve ordered and turned around I can’t see my friends any more.

I went around this packed bar bumping into people and spilling drinks - I couldn’t find them anywhere. So I went outside to use my phone to call them, but my phone wouldn’t work without WiFi. I was frantically trying to get my phone to work, as I had no idea how to get to the hotel from where we were and I didn’t speak much Korean.

I hear a voice over my shoulder “lost your friends?” I turn and see a guy, about 5’8, mixed Filipino/Hawaiin/Latino, muscular as fuck - built like a brick shit house, dressed in typical American “smart casual” a shirt and trousers that looked way too big, his hair slicked back on top and buzzed short on the sides. He looked to be my age (27 at the time), but I later learned he was in his late 30’s.

Before I can answer he continues “Me too. Are you headed back to Yongsan?”

“No I’m headed to Itaewon” I tell him. He realises I’m English “Ohh you’re british. Sorry bud. I thought you were headed to the base” and as he does that he does the biggest smile, and I don’t know what it was but something told me to keep talking to him. So I asked if he had lost his friends too, and he said yeah. Explaining that it’s the weekend and it’s the only time the guys in the airforce don’t have a curfew. He tells me that he’s a lieutenant stationed out there for another year.

“I know where Itaewon is if you want me to help you find it?” He says. I give him the name and address of my hotel “Want me to help you get back there?” He asks. I’m slyly looking at his chiseled jawline and the huge chest pushing through his shirt “yeah come back for a beer if you want” I reply, and he hails a cab...

More?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please

Yes

More please

By *eaham_ladMan  over a year ago

Seaham

Definitely more!

“yeah come back for a beer if you want” I reply, and he hails a cab...

He grabs his shoulder bag and we get in the taxi and struggle to understand the Korean driver the whole way back. The American guy and I are talking along the way, he keeps talking about Cheryl Cole and how hot he finds her, I think it’s the only English girl he can think of. He talks a little about how he was stationed out in Belgium for a while and used to pull English women on hen parties all the time, how they liked his uniform, but he still prefers American girls and yada yada yada. Then about being homesick and missing his girlfriend

The journey took way longer than expected, at least an hour. By the time we get to the hotel we’re both sobering up. Gabe (that was his name) says that it’s getting late so he’s going to book at room at the same place, rather than go back to base. That way he can stay and drink at the bar without having to worry about the last train home. We swap numbers, he checks in and I say I’m going to grab my friends. We arrange to meet shortly.

When I get to my room none of my friends are in. I freshen up a bit and chill. Still no sign of them. The American guy texts “when are you guys coming down?”. I reply “they aren’t here yet”. He responds again “That sucks. come to my room I have a mini bar, 608”.

So, never one to turn down a drink I go down to his room and knock on the door. I’m surprised when he answers the door in just a towel and he’s soaking wet he has that huge smile again and goes to do a “bro” handshake - But I messed it up because I was taken aback, he was even bigger than I realised. Gigantic pecs and a six pack that wasn’t too solid. Tanned smooth skin and a big hawaii’n tattoo across his left pac and down his arm. His biceps were huge and his whole body was glistening with water. “I just took a shower. Feel free to help yourself” he says, completely deadpan, motioning to the mini bar and then disappearing back into the bathroom...

More please

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

I grab a beer and sit down on the end of the bed watching the TV, he had the music channels . A minute or so later Gabe comes out of the bathroom and jumps on the bed, right to the back so he’s sat on the bed and his back is leaning on the headboard. I copy him and sit the same. He’s in a dressing gown and his clothes are on the ironing board.

“Where are your friends?” He asks as he pops open a beer. I tell him that I don’t know, I thought they would be back but they aren’t. “Well no point putting those back on until they’re back. I don’t want to crease them” he said, pointing at his clothes. He was deadly serious, he seemed like a vain guy. I can imagine him being they type of person who doesn’t like to see a wrinkle out of place. Especially with his airforce background.

I just agreed and took another sip, the mood was good, the music was good, we talked about all kinds of stuff - my job, his career in the military, where he was going to be stationed next. He mentioned about missing his family and his future plans. He turned out to be a really well rounded respectable guy and very serious.

Another hour passes and no sign of my friends. I’m feeling tipsy and so is he, as we’re talking I can’t help notice that he occasionally holds my gaze for too long. It’s making me nervous, but I can also tell it’s making him nervous too. His dressing gown is falling open at the chest and I’m sure he catches me taking glances every now and then.

Suddenly the conversation takes a turn “In Belgium I used to go to the gym a lot. In Korea the gyms aren’t so good”. I tell him that I don’t use the gym too much, I feel paranoid that people are watching. He responds “I feel the same too, sometimes I notice guys looking at me as I workout”. I shrug it off “oh yeah?”.

“Yes, sometimes it makes me paranoid I don’t know if they want to fight me or if they’re checking me out” he jokes and starts laughing.

“They probably want a fight. Nobody would check you out” I joke back to him and laugh.

He grins and out of nowhere reaches forward and grabs my bulge “then what’s this?” He asks, looking right into my eyes confidently. My hard on growing in his hands through the material.

I didn’t know what to say and he simply said “you like it?” As he started to rub my bulge up and down with a cocky grin on his face. His hand moved to my zip and he’s talking to me as he does it “I don’t like guys” he says as he’s pulling the fly down “but I tried a guy in Belgium, and I realised I like dicks” as he pulls my cock out and has an expression on his face as if he’s surprised. “Wow” he looks me straight in the eyes as he’s wanting me and moves in for the kiss...

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

By *ess37Woman  over a year ago

Nantwich

Ahhh so cheeky ... I was hoping to read the full story now : )

Good so far, love reading your stories

Lucky guy! Good story so far

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

Great start

Oh yes please

Mmmmm

Ah sorry for the delay. Been way busier than I anticipated

Oh yes

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Hot. More please.

By *fmidsMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Great story so far!

Love your stories mate.. keep going!

By *ranki777TV/TS  over a year ago

near Heathrow

"Ah sorry for the delay. Been way busier than I anticipated "

Which is a shame .. I love this story x

After the longest pause in history, I’ll continue now. Sorry for the delay, I ended up going back to Asia for a while (ironically).

he looks me straight in the eyes as he’s wanting me and moves in for the kiss...

I pulled back “I don’t kiss guys”. He told me to relax as he continued stroking my growing cock. He placed his other hand on the back of my head and pulled me towards him. He was so strong I decided it was pointless to try and resist, and he planted a kiss on me.

I’d never kissed a guy before that point, but he had huge plump gorgeous lips that interlocked perfectly with mine. This huge muscular American-Hawaiian airforce hunk was taking full control and seducing me.

As he kissed me he moved down and started nuzzling my neck. He lifted my shirt and kissed all over my chest, then down my stomach, licking down to my waist. He slipped my underwear down and before I knew it his lips were wrapped around my cock.

I looked down and noticed his dressing gown had all but fallen off. He was sucking intently, looking up into my eyes. I could see his big pecs tensing and his biceps bulging and he moved his throat up and down my thick, solid dick. Every now and then he’d stop and do the most cocky and over confident grin and say “you like it don’t you”. He was in his element and I was loving every minute of it.

He started slapping my cock across his face and moaning. “I don’t like guys but I love big dicks” he kept saying in his mixed American/islander accent. It was turning me on so much. I reached down and ran my hands through the thick, soft, black hair on his head.

He stuck his tongue out and I slapped my meat across it, making a big wet slapping sound as he moaned. As I’m doing this he slipped his dressing gown off. Now I’m looking at the most perfect body. He’s on all 4’s, his face buried between my legs worshiping my cock, and his perfect muscular ass pointed upwards in the air behind him, girating and moving in pleasure.

I couldn’t believe this was happening. He was fully in control and I was enjoying every moment...

Welcome back

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please and quick!

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

I couldn’t believe this was happening. He was fully in control and I was enjoying every moment.

He took short pause from slobbering on my big dick and looked up at me, grinning. “Get under the sheets” he order. I did as he said. He did the same, as he kissed me again and laid on top of me. His hard abs and huge pecs pressing into me. He kissed down from my neck my body again as he disappeared underneath the duvet.

“Close your eyes. Relax, just enjoy” he told me. I took one last glance down to see the sheets bobbing up and down as he began sucking me again, this time deeper than it had been before. My head fell back in pleasure and I let out a huge moan.

Then I feel his tongue licking down the shaft and to my balls, then he’s licking the inside of my thighs. Next he does something I don’t expect - he licks further and further down until I feel his tongue flicking between my arse. Up until that point I had never really experienced that so I squirmed a little.

“Relax” I heard him saying from under the sheets. As I relaxed I felt him lift my legs slightly as he crawled forward. Now my legs were raised, resting on his tight muscular back.

He buried his face right in there and was licking me out like my arse was a pussy. Flicking his tongue in and out and around. He was moaning and groaning and going for it so passionately. A thought went through my mind that this must be what it feels like when I’m licking out my gf, and that turned me on even more.

The licking got more and more furious when suddenly I felt something slide into me... I let out a huge “ahhh” it stung but it felt good. He slipped his finger into and was gently pushing it in and out. “Shhh relax. You like it don’t you.” He said. I didn’t say anything back. I realised he was still in complete control, he had seduced me and there was no point in trying to fight back. I heard him spit and now there were two fingers fucking my tight arse - it’s worth noting that I hadn’t done anything like this up until that point. It felt weird but so good too...

I knew the inevitable was going to happen next. I didn’t want it to happen, but he was so attractive and seductive that I decided to let go of my inhibitions and allow it...

By *ute Manchester SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Bookmarking

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Wow, excellent story.

By *kadMan  over a year ago

wallsend

Nice

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

More pls.

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Waiting eagerly for the next part

Looking forward to hearing more of this

Ha sorry, mad busy again lately I’ll have to let you guys fill in the rest with your imaginations

» Add a new message to this topic