FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sharing the wife

Sharing the wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I know there loads of blokes that love watching there wife/girlfriend get fucked while they watch..

But what is it you like so much about it?

And what would you like to see them doing?

When we first started swinging we only met couples I didn’t want to meet single men as Didnt think it was for me... I was working away and agreed that mrs could meet a bloke alone..

When the night came I was nervous for some reason but after it had happened and I revived pics and vids of what she’d been up to it opened a whole new venture...

I have the biggest fantasy of watching her get bang bang and that’s up high on the things to do list...

So tell me what’s yours and i’ll add some more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oastal1968Man  over a year ago

London

I work away too, and my Mrs has a couple of fuck buddies. She might use one around every 5/6 weeks. I love getting pictures and videos of her meetings. She's does most things with them apart from a couple of things which she reserves solely for me. She calls the shots and has control of every meet. Its great getting home and reclaiming her.

I’ve mentioned the fuck buddy thing that would be hot... you rush back wanting to have your turn on them while they tell you all about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Our first time was an accident. We had never swung bfore and we had invited friends over for a meal one nigh. On the day the husband Karl (not real name) called to say his wifes mother had taken ill and she had to go to Cornwall but would we mind if he came alone. This was no problem as we had known him for years and we were good friends ( little did i know my wife fancied him for years).

The night was normal with good food and far to much drink and Karl asked if he could crash on the sofa as he was to tight to pay for a taxi so ee got some pillows and sheets for him and left him downstairs.

Ann (fake name) and i got into bed and started having sex. In the past while having sex we discussed another man joining us and it turned us both on but the next day Ann would always say its a fantasy and she was not interested in it for real. During sex i brought up about another man joining us and fucking her and as usual it turned her on me describing what we would both do to her. I dont to this day know where it came from but before i knew it i uttered the words should i go and get Karl to join us. To my amazement she said yes. I jumped out of bed and went to the bedroom door when she called out no dont i didnt think you ment it but there was something in the way she said it and it was in my mind so i flew down the stairs to wake Karl

He couldn't.

believe it but jumped off the sofa and almost ran up the stairs. He entered the bedroom ahead of me and i could see he was already fully errect under his shorts as he approached the bed. My wife was looming very nervous but pulled the covers to one side to reveal her naked body and invite him into our bed. Off came his shorts and for the next few hours we both shared my wife giving her multiple orgasms.

This night changed our lives and my wife turned into a real slut with loads of other tales to tell but that was the start.

For me the turn on was watching my wife as she orgasmed or when she was first penetrated and hear her wimpering in pleasure that turns me on.

This is 100% true story.

That was a good memory to have... and the start of something good for you both... hearing them moan and grown is good and watching them go wild on that new cock is a great view... I’d happily share with a friend

By *p for fun 250172Couple  over a year ago

hull

My got fucked in a glory hole for the forst time at chams,i liked and hated it but would do it again

First time is a strange feeling but after that I don’t know why I waited.. would love to take her to a club.. could tick skit off the list

Cant beat hearing your moan out load as a new cock enters her pussy for the first time

Love it when she has a new guy and tells me all about it, even better when I am there and can see him get her tits out for the first time,massive turn on

By *layfulAussieMan  over a year ago

Sydney

Watching this thread. All very horny scenarios. Willing 3rd party here

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

hull

Gonna try it for the 2nd time this week at chams

London

I haven't physically watched her with another guy yet. But I do have some video clips. We do want a threesome (younger guy between 25~40) and would love to find her a BBC. The hunt for the right guy/guys continues.

It happened to us when we younger and in our first, flat we must have been early 20s we had fantasies and played them out about other guys, in the flat next door there was a guy about 60 good looking and was always telling us how good he was with the women, my wife started to put up a Sunday lunch for him and take it in to him,one time she was a bit longer when she come back she was horny as hell what's up with you I said as she started removeing her clothes he wanked in front of me,it was not long before we had him in our fantasies, he started coming around a few times he was also a fun guy and good company he often would laugh and say, I would love to fuck your wife I would just lol and see I bet knowingly if the timeing was right she would let him.one evening he come around and after food we had a few drinks

as usual he went on about is conquest, he then said don't mind me, if you two want to go to the bedroom and have some fun feel free don't mind me I will watch the telly it was strange at first but once we got going it was ok, it must have been so much of a turn on for my wife as I had never seen her like this,it went on for a few weeks sometimes times a week but now he would turn the telly of

and play with himself each time getting louder as he would come closer to the door,my wife would scream out with pleasure whispering is name in my ear and saying pretend you are him and you are watching us, she then screamed out fuck fuck he in the door way wanking she screamed out as she Cum like never before as so did he and went back to the living room we then followed, it was a bit awkward at first or embarrassing, he soon broke the ice and said that was fun you two enjoying that

Yes my wife said, you coming for supper tomorrow if you want me to

He replied, smiling and looking at me she said yes,we went back to bed playing and talking and playing out roleplays of him with us doing all sorts, I think the biggest turn on was knowing that it was going to happen,and for me whatching this strapping big guy doing all he wants and fucking my wife, we talked some more about how can we make it happen, shall we ask him I said,my wife said should I kiss him or try and touch him being young we did not realise it would happen, it went on more now the next week my wife wearing shorter mini skirts and flirting more with him leaveing stockings and knickers about, we started touching each other in front of him,going in the bedroom 2 or3 once 4 times, when was it going to happen, the next day my wife washed and put out on the line all her kinky outfits and her underwear,stockings, he was in the garden, my wife said I could feel him watching me strech up as my short skirt rised above my knickers almost exposeing the wet patch between my legs wishing he would put is hand up there, nice underwear he said thank you she said, maybe you could wear that for me when I come around or now, my wife said her legs started shaking as she said come around in 10 Minute's and then someone come in through the back gate is daughters which are just a bit older than my wife and the granddaughters and said we have come for the day, he introduced them and said see you in a couple of days Friday come and my wife seen him in the shop and said you want to come for supper tonight yes he said thankyou,

This is a great thread! Would love to be a couples+1

London

You have the credentials mate.

By *raleebiMan  over a year ago

tralee

Any more stories

you asked the question - "But what is it you like so much about it?"

The most likely explanation is that you validate your choice of woman because others want her sexually.

Car manufacturers spend lots of money convincing you that your purchase of their car was a good decision. I imagine it's a similar psychology.

Having seen y wife with lots of men I am more or less convinced now.

One word of warning ... the mind and body are separate issues. You could have married a Miss World who is a bitch and a gold digger. So how do you know the personality is also what others want. That might be more about regulars THAN ONE OFFS, BUT SUCH PRACTICE CARRIES ITS OWN RISKS.

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

I have seen my wife do this twice and as you say it’s exceptionally horny. I think a lot of it is to do with the expectations and the build up to it actually happening, however once it does start all sorts of things go through your head, a couple of them bad but most of them are very good and even incredibly sexy way.

Being there with her as she experiences the rush of having sex with a new guy it’s just the biggest turn on in the world .

Well she’s now looking for some some fun this week while i’m At work... and ask if she an find me a cock to go lay with alone and she wants pics and vids or me in action... I love following her instructions...

Next on list is to watch her

Play with an older couple and use me as the cuck

Can’t wait x

By *sexyHCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Female here

Hubby would love me to have a FB and get pics whilst he is at work.

We aren't too far from you

I wouldn't mind if female met him alone too

Hubby here, we have done this few years now, it feel so hot and erotic especially when I’m at work and receive pics and videos.

By *sexyHCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Would she meet my hubby alone then?

hull

Watching my wife a black guy, it made her so horny,

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

We haven’t played in ages but hoping to get into it but for me (R) it was the whole experience. From watching them kiss to her taking him in her mouth, him licking and fingering her to him sliding inside her to eventually her. swallowing his cum. Great fun. Very erotic.

For us it's all about a wonderful mixture of lust, excitement and pride felt by Mr Naughty at seeing Mrs Naughty being pleasured by another lover.

It's actually brought us closer, and fulfilled so much.

We only ever play as a couple I love watching her and do join in the fun too. It’s given us new level of excitement and we are both enjoying this new adventure

By *elsh and welsherCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Mrs lived away for a bit.. had a few guys round to play.. would send me pics and txts while guy was there.. such a big turn on for me waiting for next pic/ txt at my house..me wanking while waiting .. knowing she was playing and gona be fucked silly... mmmmmmm

usually ended with guy cumming over her big tits.. that pic would make me shoot my load!!

Loved it...

We fuck then when she came back few days later and tell me all about it to...I wouldant last 5 mins!! Very naughty!!!

» Add a new message to this topic