FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Perfect first meet ?????

Perfect first meet ?????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am sitting here with images going through my mind and got the urge to write them down - so........................

You stand in front of me, I start to touch you, your face, your neck, kissing, stroking, licking. Slowly I move to the top button on your shirt and undo it - my nail scrapes your skin, my tongue follows it licking, warm and wet. One more button and one more, your chest, your nipples, licking, biting, scratching gently teasing your skin till it is covered in goose bumps your nipples hard. Your hands on my head, entwined in my hair, your breathing getting harder your heart beating faster. I move down your body, kissing, licking and sucking as I go, down over your belly. I kneel at your feet, you still standing in front of me, your hands on my head, my neck. Further down to your belly, more licking, and teasing. On down to the top of your jeans. My tongue and fingers running along just under the band of your belt.

My fingers slowly undo your belt and button and zip. I take hold of your now rock hard cock in my hand and gently squeeze it. The tip is already wet and I lean forward and flick the tip with my tongue, tasting you for the first time, my lips start to play round the top of your hard throbbing cock, slowly my tongue and lips and fingers work from the top all the way down your shaft licking, scratching, kissing your cock and your smooth balls - till you are wet from my mouth and my hand can slip smoothly from top to bottom making you shudder. One hand cups your balls as my mouth takes you in, all the way in, my tongue working round and round as you slide deeper into my mouth wet and warm.

My nipples are forcing their way through my top they are so hard, my pussy is dripping wet and hot and ready. I move to sit on the edge of the bed, I lay back and open my legs. You kneel down and I place one of my feet against your chest. You start to kiss it, then move on up my leg till you reach the soft warm skin of my thighs. My clit starts to throb at the thought of what is coming, your warm wet tongue creeps slowly towards it, licking and biting as it goes. The first touch of your warm wet tongue on my clit makes an electric shock shoot up to my belly. Your tongue starts to move faster and harder across my clit and lips, they taste sweet and sticky.

My hips are now starting to twitch, the sensations your mouth, lips and tongue are creating are just amazing. My whole body starts to shudder as your tongue reaches deeper and deeper into me your teeth are scraping my clit as I moan and groan in pleasure. You know what you are doing to me and you don't stop even though I am trying to pull away from you to allow my orgasm to flow you grab my ass cheeks and hold me there licking and biting till I explode and my whole body is wracked with the most amazing orgasm. My cum tastes so good, your face and chin is covered wet and sticky, you slowly start to move up my body kissing and licking as you go, you undo my top and take off my bra my nipples are so hard they hurt, you kiss and bite them and keep on moving up till you are kissing my mouth - the taste of me is still on your lips.

As you are kissing me you gently slide your rock hard cock into me, slowly moving in and out so the pleasure builds again. As I start to moan again you turn me over and enter me from behind. Me bending over the bed, you standing behind me. My hands grab at the covers nails digging in as the pleasure grows. Harder now, faster and deeper. Your fingers digging into my hips as you pull me back onto you so all of you is buried inside me. Hard and fast till I explode again.

I move up the bed and straddle you so my pussy is over your face. As I lean forward and take you into my mouth I lower my pussy to yours. We both lick and suck and bite both enjoying the sensations the other is creating and the taste and feel of each other, both feeling the pressure build. I turn around and slowly lower myself onto you, your cock easily sliding into my dripping hot wet pussy, I start to move my hips from side to side to get all of you deep inside me. Up and down till the pressure starts to build again, riding you slowly and deeply at first, your hands on my hips helping me to smoothly move up and down, faster and harder, deeper and harder, on and on till we both explode and you fill me with hot sweet cum.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - that was fun, feeling rather flushed now !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice and well written

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

If that was half as much fun for you to write as it was for me to read, you must have had a great time. Lovely story (or is it a reminiscence?), very well told

» Add a new message to this topic