FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sand dunes (irvine)

Sand dunes (irvine)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mgdave OP   Man  over a year ago

paisley

My wife and i had a great day at irvine on saturday the sun was out and it was very warm. My wife L had on a long tight fitting dress which showed off her georgous size 8 figure and being so tight the lack of a pantie line was plain for all to see. On the dri e there i was playing with her pussy making her nice and wet for what was to cum.

We parked up and took a walk past a small wooded area which opened up on to a grassy patch at the foot of the dunes.

As we got to the centre noone was around i slipped behind L and liftex her dress to her waste to reveal her naked shaved pussy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

paisley

I could tell she was enjoying the fresh air on her pussy by the way she was pushing herself against my hardening cock.

As i fingered her is was telling her how someone could come around tbe trees any minute and see her standing there with her pussy on full veiw with my fingers deep inside her this was making her even hornier and before long her legs began shaking and i felt the shudder take over her body as she had one of the biggest orgasms she has had. Her pussy was dripping and she turned around dropped to her knees unzipped my swollen cock and began sucking and wanking me hard until i couldnt hold back and released shot after shot of my hot spunk into her mouth.

By *aughty boy999Man  over a year ago

hamilton

By *aughty boy999Man  over a year ago

hamilton

Tease us a bit more

Hope there is more

By *eannecdTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

paisley

After this we walked back to our car, i was starting to get hard again and as we drove i had my fingers again in L pussy she gets so turned on when i play with her when driving along pass people at light, bus stops or walking on the pavement. After a short time she pulled my cock out and begun sucking me off and i had to stop her a couple of times as i wanted to fuck her before i came again. On our way home we pass a spot called sargents law a very well known dogging spot but as this was around 3.30 on saturday afternoon there where only the usual guys up there looking to suck cocks we drove past and parked at the in shot at the bottom of the road got out and walked through the gate towarda a nice spot we had both been to almost 20yrs ago just i side the tree line.

More

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

paisley

Once inside the forrest i put L up against a tree and with one hand held both her hands above her head then with my other hand i lifted her dress to reveal the wetest pussy she has had. I began flicking her button making her moan and squirm then she began to get even more excited when we heard 2 walkers go past just metres from us.

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Mmmm please carry on

More please

paisley

I slipped 2 fingers into her hot wet hole gently massaging her g-spot telling her im was going to get the walkers over and watch with my cock in hand as she pleasured them both this made her cum again soaking my hand. I removed my fingers and licked them clean before kissing her hard swapping the taste.

Bending her over i slipped nicely inside her and began fucking her hard. She likes to feel stretched and i slip 3 fingers in between my cock and her bum hole and gently pull up widening her hole again this has her moaning and saying fuck me hard i started to pump her and before to long my cock spurted hot creamy spunk deep inside her.

Nice

Nice i love outdoor fun

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Love this

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Love the great outdoors

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Very horny

"I could tell she was enjoying the fresh air on her pussy by the way she was pushing herself against my hardening cock.

As i fingered her is was telling her how someone could come around tbe trees any minute and see her standing there with her pussy on full veiw with my fingers deep inside her this was making her even hornier and before long her legs began shaking and i felt the shudder take over her body as she had one of the biggest orgasms she has had. Her pussy was dripping and she turned around dropped to her knees unzipped my swollen cock and began sucking and wanking me hard until i couldnt hold back and released shot after shot of my hot spunk into her mouth."

» Add a new message to this topic