FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Studland fun

Studland fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretlover OP   Man  over a year ago

Poole

Yesterday was a day to remember for me at Studland Bay.....

It was a glorious warm sunny day and I headed to Studland alone. I couldn’t wait to get my kit off when I got there and settled down into the warm sand.

After abour half an hour of relaxation, I thought I would head up into the dunes to see if there was any fun to be had I walked around for about 20 minutes and couldn’t see anything obvious going on, so I thought I would head back down to my spot again for a bit more r&r. As I walked over the top of the dunes I passed a beach tent and could hear the sounds of fast and furious sex coming from it !! I decided to sit myself down nearby to see if I could catch any glimpses. After a couple of minutes, the tent flap got pushed open a little and I could see a sexy black girl being fucked by a guy of a similar age to me and there was an older guy knelt down next to her in the tent watching. I moved a little closer and could see glimpses of what was going on when the tent flap opened now and again plus there was a mesh side panel that I could just about see through as well. . I was rock hard watching what was happening and really wanted to join them. I couldn’t help but wank myself whilst listening to the gorgeous sounds and seeing the odd glimpse After a few minutes and a lot of sexy noises, the younger guy who was fucking her came out of the tent. Then the older guy appeared and opened the front of the tent up revealing the sexy young black girl. After a couple of awkward minutes, the younger guy thanked them and left. Then I heard her telling the older guy that she wanted an ice lolly so after asking which one she wanted he headed off to get one. I waited about 30 seconds for him to disappear down onto the beach and then took my chance and wandered across with my now massive hard on ! I said to her with a smile and a laugh (and half expecting her to say no), room for one more? she smiled, laid back and opened her legs! I literally couldn’t believe my luck. I immediately went down on her as she pushed down on the back of my head, my tongue exploring deep into her wet pussy. She was obviously very turned on as she literally came within 2 or 3 minutes! She reached across to her bag and pulled out a condom wrapper and threw it at me and just said fuck me. I didn’t need to be asked twice and was soon inside her fucking her hard with my rock hard cock. What felt like seconds but was probably 3 or 4 minutes of being inside her, I shot my load. She then put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me away and just said quickly please go now. As I wandered down through the dunes, I saw the older guy walking back up the beach with her ice lolly.... I wonder whether she told him what happened when he got back?

Amazing experience !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickyD777Man  over a year ago

Hook

Would love to see you there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ebs1978Woman  over a year ago

Bristol

They are quite often there, I’ve seen them walking along the beach in the past

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Who'd have thought studland was such a horny place!

Poole

Thanks Dicky

Poole

Oh really debs? I’ve been to Studland a few times and is the first time I’ve seen them Very horny experience! x

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *inkyalfieMan  over a year ago

hampshire

I really need to visit Studland.

I'm in the area next week and well tempted for a visit

Mike

Going this Thursday

By *ir60899Man  over a year ago

dedington

There next Saturday. Hope to see some action.

By *rossMan  over a year ago

Everywhere

what colour was the tent

I was there on Monday and watched a guy wank infront of a couple, looked like she was enjoying it.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Yesterday was a day to remember for me at Studland Bay.....

It was a glorious warm sunny day and I headed to Studland alone. I couldn’t wait to get my kit off when I got there and settled down into the warm sand.

After abour half an hour of relaxation, I thought I would head up into the dunes to see if there was any fun to be had I walked around for about 20 minutes and couldn’t see anything obvious going on, so I thought I would head back down to my spot again for a bit more r&r. As I walked over the top of the dunes I passed a beach tent and could hear the sounds of fast and furious sex coming from it !! I decided to sit myself down nearby to see if I could catch any glimpses. After a couple of minutes, the tent flap got pushed open a little and I could see a sexy black girl being fucked by a guy of a similar age to me and there was an older guy knelt down next to her in the tent watching. I moved a little closer and could see glimpses of what was going on when the tent flap opened now and again plus there was a mesh side panel that I could just about see through as well. . I was rock hard watching what was happening and really wanted to join them. I couldn’t help but wank myself whilst listening to the gorgeous sounds and seeing the odd glimpse After a few minutes and a lot of sexy noises, the younger guy who was fucking her came out of the tent. Then the older guy appeared and opened the front of the tent up revealing the sexy young black girl. After a couple of awkward minutes, the younger guy thanked them and left. Then I heard her telling the older guy that she wanted an ice lolly so after asking which one she wanted he headed off to get one. I waited about 30 seconds for him to disappear down onto the beach and then took my chance and wandered across with my now massive hard on ! I said to her with a smile and a laugh (and half expecting her to say no), room for one more? she smiled, laid back and opened her legs! I literally couldn’t believe my luck. I immediately went down on her as she pushed down on the back of my head, my tongue exploring deep into her wet pussy. She was obviously very turned on as she literally came within 2 or 3 minutes! She reached across to her bag and pulled out a condom wrapper and threw it at me and just said fuck me. I didn’t need to be asked twice and was soon inside her fucking her hard with my rock hard cock. What felt like seconds but was probably 3 or 4 minutes of being inside her, I shot my load. She then put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me away and just said quickly please go now. As I wandered down through the dunes, I saw the older guy walking back up the beach with her ice lolly.... I wonder whether she told him what happened when he got back?

Amazing experience ! "

It sounds like you had a fucking intents experience

By *rossMan  over a year ago

Everywhere

So in about 3 hours today I saw 2 guys getting head and one couple fucking. EAGLE EYES

By *inkyalfieMan  over a year ago

hampshire

Is anyone going Monday or Tuesday daytime??

By *ophienRobCouple  over a year ago

bristol

we might be there a week Tuesday - not sure yet

By *1 and r6Couple  over a year ago

Wells

The one getting head was us lol hope you liked it ????

» Add a new message to this topic