FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > making fantasy reality

making fantasy reality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So a quick question I hope I am posting in the right place, have any of you met someone through fab that works in an office.....one thought that always crosses both your minds is the office fantasy...booking a meeting closing the blinds and fucking ....or bathroom play.

Has anyone done this successfully especially when your far apart...

It is a fantasy I am starting to think of more and more

Scheduling a surprise meeting...arriving his face in complete shock... tight skirt, stockings, heels,no pantys and a tight blouse showing everything ...

Thankyou Ms Intrigued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allmelukeMan  over a year ago

newark

I work in a large office however all of our meeting rooms have glass windows and you couldn’t fool around without being seen by hundreds of people.

There are lots of nooks though and we do have some large disabled toilets off the beaten path.

Many a thought has been had about filthy coworkers being taken into a cubicle and fucked hard.

Would love to play with someone at work, go, make them shudder and finish in their knickers.

Then to watch them sit there with a straight face knowing I’ve had them gagging on my cock only a few minutes ago and now they are sat with my sticky cum across their cunt makes me throb

see this is what it is we aren't co workers but theres been a lot of office talk ....and its such a huge turn on for me ...

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

I met a girl for the first time at work and by the end of the day we discovered that we were both on fab

We talked very open but never actually got it together ??

Could it be an option ...

By *allmelukeMan  over a year ago

newark

If you have the option then do it. Short skirt, no panties and an eager attitude will be all it takes

"If you have the option then do it. Short skirt, no panties and an eager attitude will be all it takes"

maybe further on down the line it may become an option, thankyou

» Add a new message to this topic