FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My toy

My toy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hees300 OP   Man  over a year ago

norwich

I had to come up with a creative punishment for my most recent toy. She was enjoying everything far too much for pissing herself to long spankings with the riding crop. With some work she can come on command so I decided to take that to the next level. After 2 weeks of torment I went to see her, my god she was so wet when she opens the door the first thing I did was put my hands in her panties. After wiping her pussy over her face and kissing her. I told her to face the wall so I could get showered. I pulled down her leggings because I love her ass and I wanted to see it each time I walked past.

Now I’m naked showered and ready to play. She has been facing the wall for almost an hour in her own house. I lead her in to her room blindfolded her and cuffed her hands. “Now get naked slut” I love watching her try and undress cuffed. Bent over the bed fucking her until she was so close. “Are you sorry now slut ?” As she giggles and says “ this isn’t a punishment I like getting fucked “. I grab her by the throat and lift her up the wall. Grabbing her hair I drag her to the shower “ in slut “ the amazing look of disappointment on her face when the freezing cold shower hits her body. So hard watching her shiver until her lips turn blue. “Not another word. Now dry off and get in position.

Standing in the room I bind her with the magic wand between her legs and blindfolded again. In the French panties and bra I love. We start!

I love watching her trying not to cum. After I put her panties to one side and boosted it to full there was nothing she could do. She exploded all down her legs and over the floor. Was the hottest thing ever but we can’t have that can we. Bent over I take the riding crop to her ass. “ now would you rather cum or take the crop “ she says cum like I’m a idiot so it starts. We will see who’s in charge and who’s the idiot. I sit back and watch over and over she came. The most stunning of sites her squirming in here heels until she begs for the crop. “Are you sure miss “ back and forth we go until she can’t take anything.

Now call me harsh but iv always wanted to fuck her face up the wall. So I asked let me fuck your face and it’s over. She said ok so fast I couldn’t believe it. But as soon as I tell her kneel back against the wall. She said nope I’all cum. Need less to say she gave in, she can take a cock all the way down. It mite be she was so tired and used but she just gave in.

I untied her in a ball on the floor and carried her to bed. So hot and now all I have to do is slap her ass with that crop and she is soaking. I would prefer it if she would cum but she is so close. That put her in her place.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic