FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Opportunistic MMF (completely true storey)

Opportunistic MMF (completely true storey)

By *our midnight man OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Hi everyone, a few years back, I was walking alone along the nude beach in Corralejo, Fuerteventura. Beautiful beach and everyone nude and having a relaxing time. I walked down the far end and the people thinned out where I was eventually alone and just chilling. I walked past one of the horseshoe shaped stone shelters and noticed a nude couple inside, lying on their backs and enjoying the sun. I was quite close and noticed they both had their eyes closed....so I stood still for about 1 minute, admiring the lady. She was about 45 and had a lovely slim body, perky tits and a landing strip bush. I moved along and that was the end of it....for now!

20 minutes later, I was walking back and when passing the same shelter, I noticed the couple lying on their sides in the 'spoons' position. They had their backs to me and couldn't see me at all plus I didn't make any sound while approaching on the sand. He was pushing his pelvis into her backside and making love right there in front of me! My heart rate exploded with excitement and I couldn't believe my luck. I had never seen anyone fuck before other than myself! Several minutes passed while they continued to slowly screw and I watched from my vantage point. Eventually, I decided to pluck up some courage and let them know I was there.....what could I lose? They might move me along but I just had to give it a shot....

I stood at a safe distance and then I simply coughed. He turned his head around and just froze! She then turned around and seemed startled but I immediately made a surrender sign with my hands that I wasn't a threat. I smiled and motioned for them to continue....they were still in the same position and then he just turned back and started to slowly continue screwing his wife! I immediately walked around the shelter, facing their front and they continued as if it was perfectly normal. He was whispering in her ear and she seemed embarrassed but was smiling. I spoke to them, mentioned I was Irish and had my wife back at the apartment while I went for a walk on the beach. They were German and quite friendly, but still kept making love as if it wasn't a big deal. I started to slowly pull my cock and told them I was really enjoying the show - they laughed and so it continued. I then moved to the edge of the shelter - about arms length from them and kept wanking....she was looking at me and moaning to the beat of her husband. Then, without a fuss, she extended her arm in a 'let me do that for you' gesture and started to wank my extremely hard cock! I of course was more than willing to let her and this went on for a while before her husband whispered in her ear again....she smiled and nodded to him 'ok'! He then withdrew and motioned for me to take is position behind her! I didn't need to be asked twice and jumped at the chance. I slowly slid my cock up her pussy from behind and she moaned again with excitement and intense pleasure. He was now on his side in front of her, I noticed she was wanking him and he was rubbing her clit while I pumped away to my hearts content. She came quite quickly and they kissed passionately while my orgasm also built up and eventually spilled into her tight cunt. As I withdrew, I noticed she still had her hand on his dick but there was a sticky line of cum dripping from the tip and some on her belly. He had also come at the same time as me and we all just laughed at what had happened. Impromptu fuck with a stranger on a beach - what a holiday! I walked off down the beach and couldn't believe what I had done. I still have wanks to this day thinking about them.

A holiday or two later, I told my wife about the experience and she was amazed but was actually turned on hearing about it! That's when we both commenced the swinging lifestyle which goes on to this day. Many a similar experience has been had since with my wife and other couples, single guys and MMMMF!

I would appreciate your views on my experience.

Darren, from Dublin.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic