FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Becoming a maid for the morning x

Becoming a maid for the morning x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luttv100 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Dunkewell

So i have a woman who i see on a regular basis who makes me her xdress slut and today she told me her house needed cleanning and had got me a maids outfit and i was to be at her home for 930am.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Dunkewell

I get to the house at 925 and the door is unlocked i walk in and my mistress is there waiting at the bedroom door she is in heels sticking and cat suit she orders me in and on the bed is the maids outfit she orders me to underss and get the maids out on i underss amd slip on the stockings and then the crotchless nickers, and then the maids outfit (see my pic) and wig and then she pulls the thight hight boots and i put then on as orderd she taking photos and tjen she orders me down stairs and give me the hoover and tells me to get to work....

Dunkewell

So i start to Hoover up and miss is watching me and keeps whipping me and calling me a crap cleaner and i need do a better job and whips me hard again she then sit with her legs open and starts to play with her wet pussy and puts 4 fingers in and she is cuming and telling me to get under her and open my mouth to which i do and she squirts all over my face and tehn tells me to back to cleaning and that she is going to the room and i hav e30 mins to clean up ....

Dunkewell

I rush round in my boots and do as im told hoover up empty diah washer and mop the floors...

Dunkewell

Agter doing all that i go to the room and miss is on the bed with her big strapon and orders me to bend over the bed she move round the back of me and lubs up my male pussy and with one push starts to fuck me long and hard it feels fab and im hard as fuck and she grads hold of my cock and wanks me off as she fucks me after about what seamed like hours she stops slips out and ....

Dunkewell

I best stop telling as not one comment

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carry on

Want to hear more please. X

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

Someone else was asking for this few weeks ago guess you got lucky

By *ucy. AlCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Keep going xx

Dunkewell

She that turns me over on my and my cock is hard as hell she then removes the strapon and slids up my body and and tkaes my arms and takes my arms amd then click click my hands are chained to the bed she trun and has her wet pussy incs from my face and as she slids herslft down my boots and click click my legs are chianed to...

Dunkewell

She than lowers her pussy and oders me to lick her wet pussy i do as im told and she cums hard on my face.. as im doing this she grabs my balls and squieas hard and i love it...

"So i have a woman who i see on a regular basis who makes me her xdress slut and today she told me her house needed cleanning and had got me a maids outfit and i was to be at her home for 930am....."
I love this type of meet and have had the pleasure of doing it several times.

Dunkewell

My miss makes me do it alot x

Dunkewell

With that she then get a leather hood out and places over my head and it just a hole where mu mouth is. And then she hovers over my hard cock and oushes herslef on it and ride the fuck out of me hard and fast she say to me that when iv cum i will be cleaning her pussy out.... she then slaps my face and starts to chock me and i feel my cum building up and she cums hard and i just empty my hot cum in her she then slide off and comes to the hole in yhe hood and lowers her pussy on my face and orders me to open my mouth amd lick her clean i do as im told licking all the mix of mine and her cum... after bout 20 mins she pulls off and tells me to be a good slut and wait there as there os more to come and with that puys a cock gag in my mouth amd leaves....

Dunkewell

I have many stiry all true about me and my miss and when she is ready to meet again cross dress will be top of list but must be at least 40 plus and willing to play with me and not touch or want to touch miss as she is off limits but im not ans be ckean as bare back is a mist on them meets xx

By *UN-ALMan  over a year ago

Near Fenwick

Spell check please

Dunkewell

Ok so what my spelling not the best but if you dont like it fuck off its not an English exam

"Ok so what my spelling not the best but if you dont like it fuck off its not an English exam"

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Dunkewell

So wjo would like to hear what my miss has made me do now if so let me know and i will tell you all about it x

I'd like to know what your miss made you do.......

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Yes carry on. Just getting good.

» Add a new message to this topic