FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Knock knock

Knock knock

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I knock on the door and you open it wearing only a bathrobe, pooclearly not long out of the shower with your hair still slightly damp and smelling of fresh perfume. You put your finger to your lips to signal silence and lead me to the living room. You point me to a chair and as I sit you move to the sofa, dropping your robe to the floor to reveal your nakedness.

You lie back on opposite me and run your hands all over your body, never losing eye contact as your fingernails scrape your boobs and your nipples harden. A hand snakes down as you part your legs to run a finger up and down your slit and over your clit, as I see your pussy begin to glisten with moist anticipation. You let out a gasp then silently stand up and point to me to lie on the floor. I do so and you stand above me with your feet either side of my head, so I am looking up your legs as you continue to tease yourself as you stand over me, and you carry on for a while until your legs shudder slightly. You then lower yourself down so your legs are straddling my face with your pussy close but tantalisingly just out of reach as you pleasure your button and delve a finger into your slit.

My hands reach up and roam over your arse cheeks until, after what seems like ages, you finally push yourself down onto my face. You squeeze my head between your thighs as I run my tongue up and down your slit, pinching your nipples while my hands grab your ass and I dig my fingers into your flesh. Your pussy is getting hotter and wetter as my tongue eventually works its way to your clit and I lash at it with long firm strokes; you grind down onto me until my face is soaked with your juices. I push my tongue into your hole and slide it up and down your warmth and then go back to your clit again, alternating from licking to probing as your legs wrap tighter and tighter until with a long, low soft moan you come on my tongue

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic