FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Femdom visit part one

Femdom visit part one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *FNMLickango OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester

I'm Carl. Come pull up a chair I've a story to tell.

The door bell rang right on time, I knew it was Jo as I was shaking so much. Was I scared or excited ? I did not know. We had talked for a while now and today was the day of our first meet. She had planned every detail and I was scared but excitably scared. I opened the door to a stunning vision of female beauty, a thousand times more attractive than her screen photo's, dressed to kill and as sexy a vision as anyone could imagine.

We chatted, smiled and nodded over a cup of tea in the dining room. I noticed Jo was admiring the beams in every room. I mention by way of making small talk that the farmhouse was 400 years old. Her reply had me buckling at the knees. Jo said I was just wondering how useful those beams could be.

Jo rummaged in her bag and retrieved a leather collar, she stood and leaned my way I could smell her perfume Petunia I thought. Jo placed the collar around my neck sat back down and looked me straight in the eyes and said one word it could have been a dictionary full of words as it refurbed around my head ten thousand times in a second. Strip was all I heard yes ten thousand times. I just about stood unaided and began removing my clothes when done I saw a smile grow from ear to ear across Jo's face.

She was staring at my groin area. You were not joking she said as she fixed her eyes on the chastity belt encaging my manhood er correction her manhood. You see I had posted the keys to her 2 weeks previous along with the signed contract for sole harvesting of her seed. I gulped.

She reached out and firmly held her new balls. Yes nice and full I see well I have plans for my seed long term so do not get any idea's of cheating me. Is everything set up outside in the farmyard as ordered? Yes I squeaked. Well lets go what a apt place to harvest some seed other than a farm yard she said over her shoulder.

Outside I had laid a camping mattress as required. Kneel Jo ordered. She moved in close to my face and grabbed the hair on the back of my head. With her other hand she lifted her skirt and pulled my face to her sweet spot. Your going to learn to do this very well before even thinking of a time when that belt comes off. It is called lip service and you are going to pay me lots of it.

Without a second to gulp in air I found my face in contact with the sweetest smelling pussy ever to be born. I worked eagerly to please.

Commercial break (adverts lol)

Well Jo I hoped you enjoyed my story I will write part two tomorrow or maybe you can give directions and I will fill in details? my draft is rather funny and unexpected. I almost got what I wanted, another definatily got what she wanted and Jo? well Jo always gets what she wants.

Feel free peeps to add part two or comments

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Good start.

» Add a new message to this topic