FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Morning meet.

Morning meet.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustdoomnow OP   Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Last week I worked my usual, 2 day, 2 night shift, followed by 4 days off. I work security and night shifts are very boring and I spend my time perving on here, fet and other sites or watching dvds. The first of this particular set of night shifts I did my usual, looking for single ladies, couples, sent a few random messages, trying to make each one a little different, to stand out, but knowing the ratio of men to women on here, very difficult. Anyway, about midnight, my phone dinged. I had a message. It was a couple, not one I'd messaged. They liked my profile, was new to swinging and they loved my profile, especially my fun tiger face pic and what was I into etc. I replied with I'm a dominant male, like it a little kinky, but that I'm generally very laid back and up for most things. Sounds perfect was the reply. So we chatted a little more, they were looking for a male to walk in one day, no social first, to find the lady tied to the bed, blindfolded, the male was to fuck her, do what the male wanted to her, and then leave. No strings, no drama, just fuck and go. Now, I've been on this site a number of years now, and it all sounded a little to good to be true, so I sent the enevatable request for a phone number, or WhatsApp, kik, so we could sort something out. No reply. By now it was 0230 in the morning, and my trusting side just thought, ah they have fallen asleep. My less trusting side thought, fake, or they'd got a better offer. 0600, my shift finished, so I went home, looked at fab a bit more, sent a message asking if they'd lost interest, had a wank, then went to bed. No expectations of a reply. As expected. I got up at 1200,nothing. Watched a bit of rugby, had something to eat, before going to work. About 2200, ding my phone went. It was the couple, asking if I lived in a certain road, in Buckland, Portsmouth. I replied I did. The reply, thought so. The wife thinks she knows you, or at least has seen you before in the area, as we live in xxxx Rd. A road just across from me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

A bit close for comfort mmmm

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Interesting wonder if they will meet or stay away

Portsmouth

Intrigued, I asked where she'd seen me, reply, she used to see you when you walked your dog in the park, outside your flat. Don't see you any more. Sadly, I replied because my dog was put to sleep a few years ago. I only walk threw the park now on my way home from work or if popping to shops. No reply. Again they had gone quiet on me. So, I decided I'd look again at there profile, see if I coukd recognise them. No pictures, only 3 in friends, and they hadn't accepted my friends request yet. Damn. So I waited, waited. Nothing. 0530 came round, time to go home. So, I put on my status, thank god those shifts are done, 4 days off now. And left work. The slow walk home, I came to the park. Sat on the park bench, a very sexy, young woman, early 30s, dressed very tartily for that time of the morning. I recognised her, from when I used to walk my dog. A young mum with a springer spaniel. No dog today though and my mind obviously went to the correct conclusion she was the female half of the couple. Morning, I said as I walked up to her. She mumbled something, obviously very nervous. Have you been waiting for me I asked? She nodded. I moved to in front of her, looking down, I asked if she was alright,taking in this view before me. She had on a very tight white blouse, buttons undone, showing off fabulous boobs in a black bra. Short black mini skirt, tights or stockings, wasn't sure at this time which and very bright red, high heeled shoes. Where's your husband, I asked. She replied, watching from the window, as she nodded in the direction of flats, opposite my flat, other side of the park. What's he hoping to see? I asked and looking straight up, into my eyes, she smiled, bright red lipstick, framing a beautiful mouth. Me sucking your cock.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ricovMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Great start! I hope it’s a true story.

Mmmm Wow

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Oooh I would not turn down that request

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

Like it!! Keep going

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Portsmouth

I told a step forward, moving my hands to my belt, I started to unbuckle my trousers. Grabbing my hands, she pulled them away, saying no let me. And slowly, she took over undoing my belt, un zipping my fly, agonisingly slowly un undoing my buckle. Shaking, she giggled, sorry, she said, I've only ever sucked my husbands cock before. I've fumbled with a few at school, but I've been with my husband since I was 16.

Slowly she pulled my trousers down, past my hips. My erection, slowly making a tent in my boxers. Ding, her phone went, she looked at it, looked up at me, bloody hell, was he having second thoughts? She turned, to look at the flats opposite. She pulled her blouse out of her skirt, undone the last few buttons, and then removed her top. Smiling at me, she resumed her inspection of my boxers. Grabbing my cock threw my boxers, she started to stroke me, her left hand went up my thigh, to my boxer leg. Reaching up inside, she gently started to fundle my balls, playing with them. I was slowly being driven mad, she seemed in no rush, lol. Grabbing her by the back of her hair, I leant down, tilting her head back, I passionately kisses her, thrusting my hips towards her chest. Taking hold of my waist band, as my tongue shot into her mouth, she pulled my boxers down, releasing mu cock with a smack as it flapped into her chest, again, she giggled, stopping kissing me, but not taking her eyes off mine, she grasped my cock, licked her lips, then, looked down, down at my cock inches from her face. She stopped giggling, stopped, stroking me and just looked. For what seemed ages, she just looked, then slowly, very slowly with her right hand she pulled my foreskin back, placing her other finger on her left hand in her mouth, she sucked on it, before, with long, manacured finger nails, she ran that nail over my head, towards my eye, she gently scratched it. Oh wow, that felt good. Looking up, she smiled, moving closer on the bench she pulled my cock towards her chest, her legs either side of me as she pressed me cock between her boobs. Wanking and rubbing over her chest, I leant forward, reaching behind her, I grabbed her bra, unclipping it. As we know, no mean feat, but these boobs wanted out the bra practically fell off..

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great start go on

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

More please

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Yummy

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

Very enjoyable, even more erotic if true

By *etmelickMan  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Portsmouth

Slowly, she rubbed my cock all over her boobs. Rubbing the head between them, over her nipples. My pre cum giving her amazing boobs a lovely, wet sheen. Then she licked my head. Licked the top, down the side, down my shaft, adjusting her self as she scooped my balls into her mouth, sucking them in. Resting them on her tongue, she stuck her tongue out, licking, and sucking, before spreading my legs so she could lick under my balls, very close to my arse, then, one long lick back up, all the way to the top, covering it with her mouth, then with a gentle moan in her throat, lowered her head, oh so slowly,as far as she could go. I could feel her throat as she moan, almost gargled around my cock. Slowly up, to just the tip was in, then down. Faster and faster she went, her hands going round my arse, pulling my hips into her dripping, wet mouth. She was drooling, gagging on my cock. For someone who'd only ever sucked one cock she was good. She carried this on for a few minutes. I couldn't resist grabbing the back of her hair, and thrusting my hips on her downward Bob. I was fucking her mouth, hard, and she was loving it. I couldn't take much more, and said so. Pulling me out, so just the tip was in her mouth, she vicourously wanked me, flicking my cock with her tongue, running her teeth over my glands. I came, hard. I again grabbed her head and shoved my cock deep in her mouth as I unloaded into her. Pumping, filling her hungry mouth. She took it all. Loving it. She sucked till I was dry, then licked and cleaned me all over. Smiling she looked up at me. A beautiful mess. Her lipstick all over her face and my cock. Her mascara running from her eyes watering as she gagged. One off the best blowjobs I'd ever had.

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

nice

Kettering

Here!

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

More

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Portsmouth

I leant down to kiss her, thanking her as I made to kneal in front of her. Asking me what I was doing, she stopped me. I'm going to repay the favour I said. I'm going to give your pussy a good fingering, licking as a thank you for the great blowjob I've just had. Amazed, she said no. I've never had my pussy licked before, and I don't want it now. So, standing and pulling my trousers up, I stood there not really knowing what to do next. Thankfully she must of read my mind. My husband goes to work at 0830. My kids get dropped off at school, same time. Come to my flat at 0900, use the tradesmans button to let yourself into the block, I'm number ##. The door will be open. I'll be waiting, she then actually said lol, grabbed her blouse, bra, and giving me a quick peck on the cheek, ran off towards her flat. I watched her go, then walked to my flat, realising I had nearly 3 hours to wait, so decided a bath was in order.

Wow very sexy

Portsmouth

So, having a bath, something to eat I waited. 3 hours seemed such a long time, but eventually, the time arrived. Suited and booted, I wandered over to her flat, not really sure what to expect. Would there be an angry husband waiting, what?

But, I was horny, in honesty, I'm always horny so thought I'd risk it. I buzzed myself in, walked up to the flat, checked the number. I knocked, nothing. I pushed the door, it was on the latch. Hello, I called, nothing, so I walked in, closing the door behind me. In front of me, a long corridor. Dark, long, doors either side, all closed. End of corridor, an open door, leading to a lit room, so off I walked, very nervous, very weary. I got to the door, and knocked, before walking in, and wow. Obviously this was the master bedroom, very nicely done in light purple and red. But what grabbed my attention was the bed. A hug, king-sized bed, black metal framed, but tied to the frame, arms and legs strapped with thick restraints was the woman. Naked, blindfolded and ball gagged, a set of head phones on, music so loud I could hear it from the door. In bright red lipstick across her boobs the word slut, on her belly the words cum whore and an arrow pointing to her beautiful, pussy, just a landing strip of hair, the rest shaved. By the side of her a letter, I picked it up. It read.

Hi, I am Karl, this is my wife Susan. She is yours to do with as you please. Fill all her holes, she especially loves anal. She will do anything you ask. There's cider in the fridge, I will be home at 1200. Enjoy her.

Signed Karl.

Wow, this was better than expected, and exactly what was on there profile. I couldn't believe it. The rarest of rare. A genuine couple, lol. So, pororities, I know it was only 0900 in morning, but I had just done a night shift. I looked for the kitchen, looked in the fridge, 4 magners. I cracked one open, walked into the bedroom, and thought about my first move.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Wow. Awesome story. I’d love to be tied up like this and just used.

Here!

Mmmmm wow I'm loving this.

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

Good old Karl

Kettering

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice

By *FirmHandMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Enjoying this

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Portsmouth

I took a sip of my cider, took a second to enjoy the view, then quietly, gently moved to her side. Grabbing the bottle, I lent over her left breast, and slowly poured a little amount onto her nipple. The second the ice cold cider hit her breast, she jumped, and gasped, pulling away. I immediately dropped my head, and sucked on her breast, cleaning the cider up, causing her to gasp and squirm. She had no idea with the headphones, blindfold on I was there. Oh this was going to be fun. I leant over her, and poured more on her other nipple, again, sucking it clean. Moving a little bit up, I eased the gag out of her mouth, moving my mouth to he side of her head, I removed a head phone. Such a good girl, I said, I'm really going to enjoy you, do you want that? I asked. Yes, she said, more than anything. I'm yours, use me daddy. Daddy? You are a good baby girl are you? Here for daddy to use, enjoy, daddy's toy? Yes sir she said.

Oh god, she was a little. This was getting better and better.

Well prepare to be fucked little lady, but first, I'm going to lick that pussy till you explode.

I then stood up, replaced the gag and head phone and started to strip. Naked, I grabbed the cider, and slowly, from her breasts, poured little bits, licking and sucking as I went down her body. Down her belly, to her thighs. Climbing over her leg, I positioned myself between her legs. I then poured cider over one thigh, licking and sucking, adding little bites. Up one leg, down the other. She was wriggling, and squirming. This cider was very cold, lol. I then, laid down. My face inches from her pussy, as I slowly caressed her lips with my finger. I leant forward, licking between her lips, tasting her. Mmm she tasted good. I slid a finger inside her, gaining another gasp. Pouring just a little cider over her pussy, I attacked it. Licking, and drinking her juices, combined with the cider. Oh god this was amazing. I've always loved the taste of pussy, there's nothing better, but this was something completely different. Placing the bottle to one side, I continued to lick and suck her pussy, adding another finger, hooking it to find that sweet spot I know is there. I started to pull her hood back so I could get to her clit, placing my other hand on her pelvis and pushing down. I was loving this, but by her movements and sounds coming from her, she was loving it more. I don't know how long I was there, don't care either, I just kept fingering that pussy, sucking and flicking that clit, again and again. I must of made her cum 3 or 4 times. She was rolling from side to side, struggling to move away, trying to clamp her thighs together, but I was enjoying this to much. She was flooding my mouth and fingers with her juices and I couldn't get enough of this sweet, beautiful pussy, but eventually I relented. Slowly, kissing, and licking I sat up. Reaching for my cider, I brushed my cock deliberately past her thigh, her pussy. She reacted straight away, thrusting her hips towards me. I laughed, she was one hell of a slut. She was loving this. I finished the cider, and made sure she was aware I was getting off the bed. Moving to the kitchen to grab a second drink, I took a big swig. Looking down, my cock was standing out proud, ready, but I wasn't yet. I still wanted a little more fun first.

By *carlett200Woman  over a year ago

middle of somewhere

weston super mare

Kettering

Here!

By *iscoman777Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Let's have some more of your story please

Portsmouth

Walking back into the bedroom, I moved to my jacket. I had brought a few toys. A wand, nipple clamps, pinwheel. Moving to her head, I reached under her head and released the gag, removing it before grabbing her hair, pulling her head back so I could kiss her. As I kissed her my hand moved to her breast, gently at first, I squeezed her boob, playing with her nipple, getting rougher and rougher as she gasped into me. Looking, I was really enjoying the reaction of her body, rocking and rolling on the bed. Moving my body, I positioned my cock by her hand. She felt it and tried to grasp it, i teased pulling away. Again I pulled her nipple as I placed my cock in her hand. Grasping me, she started to wank me. No messing with this girl. Using her thumb, she ran it across the head, feeling my pre cum and used it to lub up my cock to wank. I briefly stopped what I was doing, to just admire the view. Here I was, with a complete stranger, naked, her naked, tied in front of me being wanked.

Taking the nipple clamps, I leant over her, taking her nipple in my mouth, I sucked, gently bit, making it nice and hard before placing the clamp on her. With a yelp, I tightened it, asking her if it was OK. Yes sir she replied. God I loved this girl. Moving up, I removed my cock from her hand and knelt further on the bed, positioning myself so my cock was resting by her mouth, and as expected, she hungrily forced her mouth around it, slurping and licking, distracting me briefly as I moved to place the other clamp on her other nipple. Same process, sucking, biting, making it hard, ready. Satisfied the two clamps were firmly attached, I pulled on the chain connecting them together as I moved so I could enjoy properly her mouth. I just knelt there, pulling her nipples, enjoying her slavering, slurping, and basically drooling all over my cock and balls. Reluctantly, I had to stop her, pulling my cock from her mouth, with a groan of disappointment coming from her, I gripped her face in my hands, pulling the headphones out, I kissed her. Telling her, she nearly had me cumming, why I'd stopped her, and my cum was for her cunt this time not her mouth. Please sir, fuck me sir, fuck me now, she begged. I laughed, you are such a good girl, not yet, but soon.

With that I kissed her once more, got off the bed, took a swig of cider before moving around, and down to the bottom of the bed. Again, admiring the view of this woman spread before me, I took my wand and turned it on. Climbing on the bed, between her legs, I kisses and flicked her clit, quickly, evilly, before, placing the wand directly on her clit. Slow speed, setting one, slowly turning it up and going threw all the settings as I slipped a few fingers inside her, fingering her as I played with the wand seeing which settings she liked, the last four, drove her mad. I really have no idea how many times she came, but after about no more than 5/10 minutes, she was screaming, begging me to stop, she couldn't take anymore, she was to sensitive, and to be honest, my cock was about to explode, so I was happy to stop as I wanted to fuck this little slut, and fuck her good. X

weston super mare

» Add a new message to this topic