FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best text from a fwb? Pt1...

Best text from a fwb? Pt1...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want to be wearing wearing stockings and a tight, short skirt. Nothing on top. I want you to watch while another guy bends me over something and spanks me, leaving pink hand prints all over my arse. I want him to pull my hair and pull my head around so i am looking at you while he spanks me really hard. Then i want him to pull me down to my knees on the floor, hold my head by my hair and fuck my mouth with his big, long, thick, hard cock. I want to feel it on the back of my throat as he thrusts into my mouth hard, smearing my red lipstick all over his dick and my face.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickyD777Man  over a year ago

Hook

Hmmmm! Yes please

Part 2..

Meanwhile i want you to kneel down behind me and begin roughly fingering my dripping wet tight cunt as you spank me more. I want you to call me a filthy fucking whore while you do it. I want you to also bite my shoulder and neck from behind.

Then i want you to smear my arsehole in my precum and spit on it, pull my arse cheeks apart and begin fingering my arsehole roughly. I want you to force your big thick cock into my cunt while you roughly finger my arsehole with three fingers.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wanking while reading this

» Add a new message to this topic