FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Prostate Teasing

Prostate Teasing

By *olieJamie OP   Couple  over a year ago

stratford

I love the feeling of my mans cock deep in my cunt, but cant stand him fucking my ass. Fairly normal you'd say, except I just love his ass. I love to push a finger up, swirl it round and tease his prostate. When I see him bent over, his ass in the air, I have an almost unbeatable craving to get the biggest strapon i have and fuck him sensless. Some times I think I could spend a whole day just trying to decide if I should finger him or fuck him.

I lick my finger, slide it between his cheeks and worm its way into his ass. I feel the tightness around my finger that gradually loosens as I probe futher in. My finger tip is searching for his prostate, that firm spongy nugget inside him. I'll touch it, press it, poke it, stroke it judging my directions from the tones he murmers and groans.

It's a delicate task, he's going to enjoy it, but for me I want to tease , touch poke and stroke that little lump, I want it to give up it's dew and give me my taste sensation.

The more I touch it the baser his moans grow. I'm almost ready to catch the first drops on the tip of my tongue, but I have to be patient. Too soon and he will swell up in my mouth and I'll loose the purity of the sensation, too late and I'll miss the first drops of that dew.

I poke and stroke, touch and tease the rubbery marble inside him that is the cause of his deep groaning pleasures. He's over the edge, I open my mouth suck his small soft cock between my lips and suckle on it, drawing out the fruits of my delicate labours.

Satisfied for now but the next time will be a different story. He's bent forewards and he knows that this time the pleasure will be all mine. I push a finger, already slippery from sliding my end of the purple monster feeldo inside me, roughly into him, locating the target for the main assault. My movements, slightly jerky from the tension as I clamp my muscles around the bulbous end of my new cock deep inside me cause the tip of my artificial fucker to waver over my target as if I'm unsure of what I should do, but nothing could be further from the truth.

I'm going to fuck hinm as hard and fast as I can. I'll fell his ass slap against me as I impale him on my lust and while I'll never know how he feels when he fucks me, I will have every push, thrust and shudder in an almost mirror image transfered directly into my own sensorium through the bulbous end of of my new cock that I'm squeezing so hard to keep hold of.

It never takes long, maybe it's because I'm squeezing so tight, or fucking so hard or maybe I'm having a phantom testosterone rush but it almost seems that as soon as I have started I can feel myself cumming. My body shakes and the movement causes even more arctic sparks to fire inside me as I try to relax my hold of my temporary manhood and return to life as a woman. My final picture of this passion is always that cute curve of his ass punctuated by the purple protrusion that was my own all to breif link to the power behind a cock.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic