FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How I found the swing life

How I found the swing life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So this is how I first got into swinging. I was on holidays in lanzarote with my then gf and we were staying in a beautiful apartment complex of privately owned apartments given to us for the two weeks by a friend of my parents. We were by far and away the youngest people staying there but everyone was very friendly and we were really enjoying ourselves. Lisa was stunning with a petite fit tanned body and her choice in bikini proved that she loved to show it off, we had a great sex life and there wasn’t much we hadn’t tried together. Anyway after the first few nights of going to the bars and clubs the people our age frequented we decided that the next couple of nights we would stay local and the bar nearest the complex always seemed to be pretty good so one night we tried there. It was like any typical Irish bar either at home or abroad, few guys at the bar, few couples together chatting away and a one man band playing the songs everyone knows off by heart. We sat at the corner of the bar and did what we usually do somewhere we don’t know and people watched and discussed what we thought there story was etc.. We recognized a few familiar faces from the complex and some stopped for a bit of a chat and it was a nice quiet night. As it got later the music stopped and the crowd started to thin out so we decided to head off ourselves. As we were leaving our next door neighbor in the complex was going to, we chatted on the way back and as we were saying our good nights he asked if we would like to join him for a night cap, we said sure it’s early enough so why not so we followed him in. John was around late 40s and from London, in good shape and a good looking man. His apartment was beautiful and very cosy with a huge couch and huge tv, he told us how he never married and retired to lanzarote after being very successful as a property developer. We chatted about him mostly as we were both quite interested in his life of luxury. Lisa is the type of girl who knows the difference between her louboutins and jimmy choos so this is the type of life she is very interested in. After hearing about how he was almost married the year previous to a young girl who worked in a local bar, Lisa made a remark that kind of caught me off guard. “Well it was obviously her loss, any girl would love to have a gorgeous man like you by there side”. John replied with a smile and said “ thank you and may I say Mark that you are one lucky lucky boy to have this stunner by yours”. Lisa knew I was bi and I had told her about some of the things I got up to prior to meeting her which mainly involved older guys and proceeded to tell our new friend “I’m sure if Mark was single and you were that way inclined you would be his dream man”. That line really surprised me as we had never told anyone else that and it was meant to stay that way. I kind of snapped at Lisa to shut up after that to which John said “don’t worry at all kiddo, your secret is safe with me and I’m bi myself anyway”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Ok...you've got my attention.. please do continue..

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

That put me at ease to some extent but I was still a little pissed at Lisa for saying it. John obviously got turned on at her change of topic of conversation and asked a few bits about our home life and if we lived together etc and then on hearing that we did he said that we must be at it like rabbits all the time then to which Lisa replied that we have a great sex life and love pushing the boundaries! John took this as an invitation and put his hand on Lisa’s knee and asked her if we had ever had a threesome. Her boldness subsided now as she told him no as she would get very jealous of seeing me with another girl and probably me vice verse with another guy. this dampened Johns moment and he got up to refill our drinks, Lisa whispered to me that she thinks he was hitting on her to which I replied no shit Sherlock. “Then why haven’t you stopped him she asked. I said I was finding it interesting and a little turned on. She smiled and called me a dirty bastard but to forget it! John came back in and handed us our drinks and sat back down, he then asked us how we felt about being the center of attention in the complex to which we replied asking what he meant? He told us that a lot of the guests had been talking about us and about how good shape we were and mostly about Lisa’s skimpy bikinis, he told us how all of the men had the hots for her and then brightened up my night by telling me that he heard a couple of the married women saying how hot I was and how they would love a night with me! Both of us taken aback with surprise but also very happy with the nice and naughty compliments! Lisa then got her boldness back and told John how his hitting on her was turning me on

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

This is a really good start I do hope it continues

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice just been on holiday had a lite fun so want to see how this turns out very interesting

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More

John replied by telling us that we were both turning him on, Lisa replied with a wink saying guess we are all turned on then! With that I leaned over to her and kissed her hard, then I moved to John and kissed him. Then I stood up and said I guess it’s yer turn now, John moved over and they kissed, Lisa a bit taken aback but kissing back! I was now rock hard and straining against my shorts, took off my top and pulled John and Lisa apart. I stood John up and pushed him back on the couch, I knelt in front of Lisa and pushed her dress up around her waist and began kissing up her thighs. When I reached her pussy I got my fingers inside and pulled it off, looking over at John I noticed he had taken his top and pants off and was rubbing his impressively large thick cock. I turned back and as I was about to put my tongue to Lisa’s pussy I looked her in the eye and winked, she smiled back and put her hand on the back of my head pulling me into her wet pussy

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh fantastic!

Holiday fun at its best!!

More

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Now this is our kind of fun , great story and looking forward to the rest xxx

Loving this. More please

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Definitely more.

Lisa was making soft moans as I Spread her lips with my fingers as I flicked my tongue over her clit, I could hear John moving off the couch and then I felt his hands and my back rubbing down over my ass before he undid my shorts and pulled them down, he spread my cheeks and began to lick and suck on my hole, his hand reaching under playing with my balls and cock. I was in a position I could only dream about as I licked her wet pussy while having my ass perfectly rimmed. We continued luck this till Lisa began moaning loudly and while grabbing my head she left out a scream as she came hard on my tongue, I moved away from her and turned to John and kissed him, tasting my ass on his tongue as he tasted Lisa’s pussy on mine. Lisa got up as I took her place on the couch and they both took turns sucking my cock while alternating between kissing each other, I could see johns hand was now between Lisa’s legs as she sucked on me and she was moaning as his fingers were going inside her, hearing the squelching of her wet pussy being roughly fingered

John positions himself behind Lisa while wanking his cock, they both look at me for approval as he is rubbing the tip against her. I nod and say go for it and don’t hold back, she likes it hard! His face lights up as he gently pushes the head in, her eyes close as he begins to go deeper spreading her little pussy. She is sucking long and deep on my cock as John is sliding in and out of her slowly but hard, banging his hips against her ass pushing her forward on me! She is too distracted to continuing sucking as he is now in full rhythm fucking her with all that he has as her body jerks forward with every hard deep thrust.

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Im so hard reading this.

John is really going at it now and I can sense from his breathing that he isn’t far off, I pull Lisa’s face back so I can see her face as she gets raw fucked hard. Lisa’s just on the verge of another orgasm from our new friend so I tell him not to stop and to fuck her till she screams which doesn’t take long as she crumples into my lap as her body shudders with a long hard orgasm, John is obviously close so I tell him to pull out and as he stands I pull him toward me and take his cock in my mouth, taking it deep to my throat I grip my hand around him and wank him to cum in my mouth, Lisa is now sitting aside me watching me take johns cock in my mouth tasting the mix of their juices before John tells me he is going to cum and I don’t stop sucking forcing him to blow his big tasty load into my mouth, I swallow some bad keep some on my tongue to turn and show Lisa. She pushes her tongue against mine as we kiss swapping Johns cum in our mouths

By *irralsiMan  over a year ago

bootle

Hope there is more

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What a scene - fantastic!!

More

horsham

John is now back between my legs sucking my cock as Lisa and I kiss, she tells me she loves me and that she’s so happy we did this. John takes my cock from his mouth and says me too and laughs! I tell them I’m yet to cum so it’s on them to make it happen! John tells Us to go into a 69 with me on top so we do on the cold tiles, as I begin to gently kiss and lick her raw wet pussy and she takes my cock in her mouth John has returned to where he started the night by licking my ass, he addds a finger pushing it up inside me as he continues rimming me. I’m being spoilt here and I’m loving it. John asks Lisa if she has ever played with my ass to which she says no so he suggests they swap places, I’m surprised to hear her agree and John slides under me as she takes her place behind, John takes my cock deep in his mouth as I work on his flaccid cock to get it back to life. Lisa starts tentatively licking at my hole till she is acquainted and really starts to go at it, first with her tongue and then her finger, she’s rough but I’m loving it, I tell her add another and then another till she has 3 finger pushing up inside me.

I feel I’m getting close so I move myself around to sit on the couch and pull Lisa up on to my lap, can’t believe she still has her dress on although it’s qround her waist so I pull it off over her head, she is grinding against me as we kiss till I push my cock inside of her, it’s quite animalistic as the lust takes over and we are immediately fucking hard and fast, John grabs her hair and pulls her head back to replace my lips on hers with his own. It’s so hot watching my girl passionately kissing another guy as we fuck hard.

I’m getting close and I can feel Lisa is too and I tell her which makes us both go as hard as we can, John is pushed away and we are tightly wrapped together riding hard till I feel her body tighten which sends me over the edge and she lets out an almost deafening scream as I pump my load up inside her, we are both still cumming several seconds later until I collapse back in the couch with her on top of me till she rolls off on to her back beside me. We are two hot sweaty stick messes as John tells us that was the hottest session he has had in a long time, mind if I do a clean up he says to which we are neither able to reply just giving a nod. He starts with Lisa’s pussy as he licks my cum out of her before switching to my softening cock and he has cleaned us both right up, as we gather our breath I notice John is once again rock hard, rubbing it while watching us and telling us how hot that just was. I ask John what he’s going to do about that hard cock he’s got to which he replied whatever we want him too, Lisa is drained by now and she tells him well it’s not going near me as I’m red raw and sore, she looks at me and with that devilish glint in her eye she says I think it’s your turn to get fucked by our new friend. I hadn’t taken a cock in a good few years so I was rather tentative as it was quite the monster, not as long as mine but thicker. She sees I’m hesitant so she tells me she would love to see John put my legs over his shoulders and fuck me while she watches, I reply to go for it to John but be gentle

By *oodtimebiboyMan  over a year ago

Bristol

What a wonderful experience, thanks for sharing.

As John lubed me up with his tongue and fingers spreading me, I was quite nervous. Then he leaned forward kissing me man said don’t worry I’ll be gentle with you! With that I felt the big tip of his cock push against my hole, I could feel myself loosening up and then I felt that pop that I hadn’t felt since my teenage years as his cock was now inside me, gently pushing up inside me as I grit my teeth and grippe the couch! Lisa moved to see for herself johns cock being inside me, he was now balls deep and the initial pain subsided as the pleasure took over! He began with slow smooth gentle in and out thrusts while Lisa stared and started to play with my balls, John picked up the pace as my cock began hardening in my girls hand. She looked at me and then John and said let him have it John, fuck him like you fucked me! With that John really started to go at it, his balls slapping against me as he drove himself up inside me. Lisa was now wanking my cock as john pounded my ass and it wasn’t too long till John was telling us he was about to cum, I told him to blow inside me. He needed no second invitation with a few hard fast thrusts he blew up inside me as he groaned in pleasure. He pulled out of me as he regained his breath laying himself back on the couch. Lisa lay back between us still slowly tugging on my cock

Fucking hot

By *ean and lyndaCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Everyone was pretty shattered by now and John was telling us how much he enjoyed tonight and hoping that we could maybe do it again but Lisa didn’t want the night to end. She said that she wanted to see me fucking John, I was rock hard again so I was all for it, John smiled and called Lisa a naughty little slut. “ you two boys go into the bedroom and I’ll join you in a few mins”. So John and I went into the bedroom and lay down under the sheet, facing each other kissing softly as our bodies were grinding together. Then the door opened and in walked Lisa with her phone in front of her, “ I want to have something more than memory to remember tonight so I’m going to video you two”. Lisa knew that I loved this as we had made plenty of home movies over the years and it was really turning me on, she pulled a chair over to the end of the bed and John and I went back to kissing and touching one another. It was intense and passionate, hot intense kissing, lots of touch, nails scrawling, John got on top and wrapped himself around me, he told Lisa to take the lube from his locker and use it on us. She started by putting it on his ass , pushing her fingers in and getting him nice and ready, then she was applying it to me cock while giving me a soft slow wank, then she positioned my cock at Johns hole and he pushed himself down on it! His ass offered little resistance and I was straight up and inside him balls deep, I gently rocked back and forth on my cock not breaking from kissing me, then he picked up the pace and with his hands on my chest he rode my cock as hard and fast as he could, I was getting close and I’m sure he sensed it as he came back kissing me , whispering in my ear while licking my neck and ear how he loved having my cock up inside him, how he wanted it since the first day he saw me in the pool, “cum in me please” he said. Long slow thrusts all the way in and out as his body lay on mine and he never stopped kissing me until my cock jerked and emptied my load inside him. John rolled off on the bed, both of us tired and sweaty but extremely satisfied. Lisa came over and bent over giving John a long lingering kiss before thanking him for a wonderful night and that this will happen again. We left and went back to our place where we crashed in a heap on the bed. Both exhausted from the past few hours

Great story hope there is more

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

An extremely hot finale , hope there is more

Wow what an amazing experience

horsham

Now that is one hot, sexy as fuck story, loved it.

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *ung-RobMan  over a year ago

North London

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

Wow..