FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Anonymous bi meet

Anonymous bi meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is my first time posting on here, but I thought I'd share an experience I had a couple of years ago, hopefully you'll like...

I'm bisexual, but only really orally. I love to wank and suck a nice hard cock, but I'm not particularly attracted to guys and I'm not sure if I could ever bring myself to kiss a guy. I'm definitely more into women, but when I really fancy a nice cock my 'thing' is to very occasionally meet guys and just enjoy wanking and sucking, make each other cum and then go.

This particular night I got chatting to a guy who lived fairly locally to me, about 8 miles down the road. I was living at my parents house at the time and they were in, so I couldn't accomodate him. However I live in the Derbyshire peak district and there are plenty of secluded areas. He was bi too and I agreed to meet him in a car park just far enough away from home for me to walk. I thought some car fun could be had and I'd at least be able to satisfy my craving for cock and hopefully he could too...

He texted me to tell me he'd arrived and while I was walking to his car I had an idea...why not do this completely anonymously? It was summer time and quite late, so it was dark but warm, with plenty of leaves on the trees. Next to the river near to where he'd parked was a small area of trees that wasn't visible from the road and wasn't overlooked either, you had to go down a little embankment to get to it - I'd often seen it while walking and thought it might make a good private place for some outdoor fun.

I texted him back and suggested my idea, he liked it and I gave him rough directions by text. I was nervous and uncertain of how to be, but I decided to pull my trousers down enough to expose my by now hard cock just enough for him to feel it, but not so much that I couldn't leg it if he turned out to be a bit of a weirdo.

After a few minutes I heard rustling through the trees behind me, and in the dim light of the streetlights shining through the leaves I was able to see the figure of a man approaching. He looked roughly as he'd described himself; tall, mid thirties, fairly slim. I whispered 'hi' to him and he said the same. I decided to take the bull by the horns and went to shake his hand, we shook hands and I made sure that his hand went close enough to my cock to touch it.

He moved closer and started to slowly run his hand up and down my shaft, surprisingly gently which was nice. I reached forward for the bulge in his trousers and managed to undo his jeans, tugging them down along with his boxers...out sprang his hard cock too.

We were now both stood there, clothed on top but with our hard cocks standing well and truly to attention. I was feeling quite brave and the anonymity added to my bravery so I pulled his hand away from my cock and got straight down onto my knees, taking his cock into my hands and then immediately into my mouth.

I love the way a hard cock feels in my mouth...its indescribable really other than feeling warm, hard yet soft, big and smooth. I'm no expert in sucking, having not had a huge amount of experience, but I know what I like so I tend to go with that..

I gently put one hand round the base of his cock and pulled his skin a bit tighter while running my tongue around the underside of his head...he tasted great, nice and clean and with just a hint of precum...

He gave a little moan and I could tell that I was doing something right so I carried on for a little while longer and then started to take his cock into my mouth further, using one hand to gently wank him while keeping my tongue swirling around his head the whole time. By now my cock was totally rock hard and throbbing despite not having been touched for a few minutes.

He suddenly pulled his cock out of my mouth and whispered at me to stand up. I did so and he took my cock straight into his mouth. There's something about getting a blow job from a guy, you'd think it'd feel different to one from a woman (there's no logic to that!) but it doesn't, it feels just as good, dare I say it, sometimes even a little bit better. That might just be because a guy knows exactly what feels good, so girls...don't stop, you're amazing at it too!

He started to use the same technique on me as I did on him...wanking me with one hand while his head bobbed up and down on my cock, sucking and licking me with exactly the right pressure. Given how much I'd wanted cock that night and how horny I was it wasn't long before I felt that stirring of pleasure in my balls...making its way slowly up my cock towards my head...

He could obviously sense this and could no doubt feel my head swelling in his mouth so I whispered to him that I was about to cum. All I got in return was a deep 'mmmmmm', the vibrations from which went right through my cock and totally tipped me over the edge...I lost control and shot wad after wad of thick hot cum into this strangers mouth...

I'm also surprised at how easily guys seem to swallow an entire load of cum...it went down his throat seemingly without effort and he carried on sucking me very gently, not causing me any over-sensitivity which can be uncomfortable, almost verging on painful.

Normally, after I've cum I lose interest in anything sexual for a few minutes, I think this is a psychological thing. But for some reason, despite having just unloaded a couple of days worth of cum into this guys mouth I was totally up for making him cum too...besides, how could I not?!

I'd had the foresight to bring a bottle of water with me so I pulled him up and handed it to him. He took it without a word and I bent down to carry on with what I really wanted to do...it's nice to have an orgasm but what I wanted that night was the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth and the satisfaction of making another guy cum...

I started to suck him again, this time gripping his shaft with one hand and using my other hand to support myself against him and cup his balls as I crouched down with a mouth full of cock. He was trimmed too which I really like...I decided to really savour the experience and occasionally took his cock out of my mouth and ran my tongue right down his shaft and over his balls, circling them and taking as much of them in my mouth as I could. I'd then run my tongue back up his shaft, put my lips around his head then slide my mouth down over his cock as far as I could...not quite deepthroating but giving it a reasonable go.

From licking and sucking his balls it was fairly obvious to me that he was full and getting closer to his orgasm...his balls were tight up to his cock and his cock was bobbing up and down with his heartbeat. It looked amazing, even in the dark, about 6.5" long and wet with my saliva.

Up until that point I hadn't let a guy cum into my mouth. I'd perhaps met with 3 guys before and each time had just tossed them off until they came onto their chests/stomachs or once onto my chest. I wasn't sure what I was going to do but I decided I'd get him close with my mouth and make an impromptu decision when he was very close to coming (if I could tell!)

I started to suck his cock faster while wanking him, building up a rhythm that I knew I would like. Not too fast that it becomes oversensitive, but not so slow that he'd just get frustrated. I must have got it something like right because after what must have only been a couple of minutes I felt his cock start to grow in my mouth...his head swelled and got harder and I felt his balls tighten noticably...he whispered down to me that he was going to cum soon and...I bottled it...

I moved my mouth away from his cock but I'd made sure there was plenty of saliva on his shaft and head so I squeezed his cock with the hand I was wanking with and started to move faster...after only a few seconds I was rewarded with a moan from above me and the satisfying sight of a massive shot of cum flying out of the end of his cock, glinting in the light from the streetlights and making an audible spattering noise as it landed on the leaves and foliage covering the ground.

After a couple of massive shots of cum the amount started to lessen and I gained a bit of confidence...suddenly I took his cock into my mouth again and let him unload the rest of his cum onto my waiting tongue...most unlike me and the first time I'd ever tasted cum that wasn't my own. I swallowed it down straight away knowing that short of spitting it out that was the best thing to do.

Once he'd finished coming he gently pulled his cock from my mouth and pulled his boxers and trousers back up. I did the same and he passed me the water. I took a couple of mouthfuls just to wash the taste of cum down and said 'thanks'. He replied with 'no worries, thank you'. I laughed...'no problem, see you later'.

I walked off through the trees and waited around the corner while he went back to his car and drove off. I walked home with a smile on my face, thinking that it was the horniest bi experience that I'd ever had...no awkward moments of sitting in a house wondering what to do...we just met up, got straight on with what we wanted and left. I never saw him again.

I hope you like...I think its dragged on a bit and probably is too detailed but you get the gist of what happened. All of it is true too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Great story mate. Well done.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just can't beat it. I love making a hard cock come. Mmmmmm heaven. Anyone interested let me know.

By *ayc_BigballsMan  over a year ago

Derby

cracking story!

great story mate!!! any other ones!!!

By *elovekinkCouple  over a year ago

Thanet, Kent

Very hot story, have had similar anon experiences. Love that feel of touching a hard cock

Will

love the story very hot, had a similar experience while i was in the army, on exercise x

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

mmmmm so horny!

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

On exercise now that's interesting

It was very good, we were in our shell-scrape, coukldnt sleep..............

That sounds so sexy!

sounds soo horny

Wonderful stuff!

By *semymouth_2024Man  over a year ago

swanwick, Alfreton

horny tale nice

I have a similar thing as the OP. I don't really think guys are hot, I just have an occasional bi meet when the need arises.

My first was a few years ago when my long term gf and I split up. I got chatting to a lad in a chatroom and it turned out he lived down the road, within 10 minute walk. We decided he should come around that afternoon, I was living in the house I rented with my ex after she moved out, the sooner the better.

I gave him my address. I had never done anything like this before but I was finally free to see what another cock felt like. I jumped in the shower and washed myself, my hard on was raging throughout. I knew I had about 10mins before he arrived, but the doorbell rang just as I was drying myself off. I wrapped a towel around me, with the cock tenting quite blatantly. I opened the door to a young lad, about 24, with thick dark hair and a skinny build. He had skin tight jeans, in which I glimpsed a rising bulge, and I invited him in.

He sat on the couch and I stood in front of him. Without saying a word, I parted my towel and took my warm hardon in his hands. Before I knew it, he had wrapped his lips around it and I could feel his tongue darting, everywhere. I was getting blown by another guy, I never thought I'd ever do it. But there it was, happening. I thought fuck it, and made him stand up. I undid his jeans and pulled them down to reveal the worst pair of boxers I'd ever seen. I pulled them down and felt the full weight of his thick cock in my hand.

We didn't say a word to each other for the 30mins it lasted. We 69'd, wanked each other off while watching a vid of me and my ex shagging. Never heard or seen from him since. Good times!

love it

By *ant60Man  over a year ago

darlington

great story mate .....loved it

» Add a new message to this topic