FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dark stranger in the club

Dark stranger in the club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Finally the weekend is here and u can't wait until the day is over. U looking forward to spending the evening at a club; U maKe it to the club, grab a drink and make ur way to a table by the side to enjoy the music and the atmosphere, and to relax. U notice me near the back of the club as I walk towards u,fantasies start creeping- sexy man;tall; with smooth mahogany coloured skin. Smiles are exchanged,just can't seem to keep ur eyes off me,u order a second drink,feel my eyes on u as I head towards ur table. Up close, u see he is every bit as sexy as u had thought, and can't help feeling a little thrill that this gorgeous stud is talking to u. I ask u if u would like to join me at my table for a drink. U say sure, why not,felt kind of silly sitting there all by urself anyway.

My table is at the back of the club in a secluded corner. U feel a little uneasy being there, but after a third drink and some easy-flowing conversation u begin to feel a little better. We talk about our jobs, sports and other small topics when i suddenly ask if u are married or not. Sheepishly, U say that u are indeed, but that u had enjoyed my conversation. U get up to leave, thinking that I surely was looking for someone unattached, but i ask u to stay. I said I wasn't the least bit bothered by the fact that u weren't "available", in fact, it turned me on that I have someone else's woman notice me. Feeling somewhat turned on urself by what I had said, U sit back down beside me to resume our conversation. Immediately u feel my strong hand on ur thigh under the table.

Startled,u gaze at me being glad that even though the club had been getting steadily more crowded, that no one seemed to be paying us any attention. Tensing, u turn ur head to ask me what I thought I was doing, and when u see the look in my deep, brown eyes, u know exactly what I want- I want u! here! right in the middle of this crowded night club!!. U can't believe I want to fuck u in such a public place, and u can't believe that u want to agree. I lean down to u and give u a hard kiss and at the same time run my hand up ur leg, under ur skirt, to touch ur swollen pussy lips through ur lace panties. Whether it was the drinks, or my blatant sexuality, u are getting extremely turned on, knowing all the while that u should definitely not be here doing this with this stranger. I slip my hand inside ur panties and put two of my long fingers up in ur soaked pussy. Sliding my fingers in and out ur hot snatch, I look u in ur eyes, daring u to tell me to stop. u need to, but u want me to keep going. U do not want to stop feeling the amazing sensations that this dark stranger was producing in u. Letting ur head fall back, baring ur neck in surrender, u let urself be swept along and within minutes come with a jarring climax unlike any u had experienced before. I can feel ur juices running out over my entire hand. Daring not to make a sound, u glance at me and realize suddenly we are not alone. Sometime during our public display, my friends had come to the table.

They are staring at us, drinking in the scene. Blushing a deep red, u make to get up and leave the table. With the hand that is not buried deep in ur wet cunt, I grab ur arm and let u know I was not finished with u yet. Ur complacent, married life had left u with a rush of unfulfilled desires that until now u never knew u had. U glance at my friends, the three of them surrounding the front of the table forming a barrier between the table and the rest of the noisy club. Then with all three watching us, I pull u to ur feet and bend u forward over the table,I pull ur skirt up to ur waist. U feel me move behind u and glance back while u unbutton my pants and see my huge cock spring forward. Delight warred with fear, as u have never had something inside of u that looked so large. And the idea of my friends watching our actions spur a reaction from u, u never knew u possessed.

U were going to perform a very private act in front of people u do not know and ur excitement is growing with each second. Slowly, I force my throbbing member up into ur drenched pussy. Feeling urself stretched to the limit with my enormous shaft, u can't believe the lengths u have gone to with this complete stranger. As I begin sliding in and out, pushing in further each time, u can no longer be silent. Moans of pleasure escape u and u can only be glad the music and noise of the crowd cover ur illicit sounds. As I was pumping into u, I reach up with my hand and find ur swollen clit yet again. U come violently within minutes, bucking ur hips and pushing back on my hard, long length with all ur might. Ur excited movements are having an effect on me, and soon I ramm my entire length into ur pussy and come deep inside u.

After taking a few minutes to recover from our episode, u straighten ur clothes and take a last sip from ur drink. U bid me good night,and leave the club. Feeling embarrassed and strangely bereft in a daze u drive home to ur mild, boring life. U wonder , if u return to the club next Friday, if one of ur stranger friends would like a repeat performance??? Maybe next time,even two or three of them?? U'll learn their names!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good story. I'd like that to have been my wife!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic