FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > "Zaida" TRUE STORY

"Zaida" TRUE STORY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Her name was Zaida. She wore a silver cross around her neck and it glistened in the light. Her eyes had a warmth about her and they squinted a little when she smiled. A copy of the bible was on her bedside cabinet, it was opened at a specific page. She was a church regular and was due to visit today after our agreed rendezvous. She even tempted me with another girl and made her walk into our bedroom to introduce herself. I politely declined as I wanted Zaida. This alternative woman was dressed in only underwear and a see through top.

Zaida’s curves were ample and I enjoyed her thrusting against my body and crotch with the music in the background. She felt my cock grow harder and harder, I moved her hair and gently nuzzled and kissed her neck. She responded well and seemed to enjoy it, her skin was clammy and damp to the touch, she was feeling hot. I bent her over onto the bed, lifted her short black skirt and exposed her ample arse in my face. I opened up her cheeks to view her puckered arsehole and moist pussy lips. There were a few strands of hair exposed which I didn’t mind. I went straight in with my tongue, licking and tasting her anus, thrusting it inside, then moving my tongue further down into her pussy lips. She let me fuck her, I like the deepstick position as well as doggy-style and 69. She spat on my cock several times to moisten it, it certainly helped when she gave her sloppy blowjob.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Ok

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

good start

» Add a new message to this topic