FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The revenge of Alice

The revenge of Alice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aster of the Dawn OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford (ish)

Alice threw her bag on the floor in the hall, the day at work had been so shit, she hated her job; actually she didn't she hated the office manager Ms Lucy Jones.

Since she had started in the office six weeks ago Ms Jones as she insisted on being called had made Alice's life as difficult as she could.

Alice was 19 and in her first job, Ms Jones was 30 and had been the office manager for three years and ran the place like some sort of Victorian matron.

Alice was always in trouble for breaching the office dress code, which was basically trousers or skirts below the knee or at the most 2 inches above it, in addition skirts had to be worn with thick opaque tights not stockings or bare legs. Alice liked to wear short skirts, and stockings, or bare legs and at least once a week Alice was dragged in and reprimanded for the wrong outfit.

Today Alice had taken the telling off as always but now she was fed up and walked into her bedroom, grabbing her laptop she logged onto Fabswingers to wind down before she made some food.

opening her account 'Miss Wonderland' she looked to see who she had hooked with her status of '21 year old Lesbian dominant seeks older slaves'.

She had 129 messages, she looked at the first three; all from men seemingly wanting to turn her to men not women; little did they know she was totally bi. but had her fab profile to get women not men.

After the three messages she was bored and hit delete all; her inbox was empty and she growled. no release there then.

The second she had the list empty another message popped up as unread; she moved the pointer to delete, but as she did so she saw the profile name 'Whore for younger'.

she left the message unread and clicked on the profile, and read :-

'I am 30. live in York and can accommodate when I get to know you. I am bi sexual and totally submissive to girls, as well as dominant to men including my hubby. I have no pics on here but will send one when I am happy you are genuine'

Alice looked and saw there were a few pics of her body, a pussy shot with a wand, and an ass pic plugged with a butt plug.

The profile was only a few weeks old and had no verifications, to Alice it smelled of man pretending to be woman; but she clicked back to the message she read that slowly.

'Good afternoon Miss, my name is Lauren and I am a 30 yr old submissive from York, I am seeking a younger dominant to use and abuse me, and also my submissive cuck husband. I realise that we have never spoken, but I hope you will consider my use'.

Alice smiled, at least it was polite and did not offer anything outrageous; so she wrote a swift reply; the reply more indicative of her mood than anything else.

'Hello Lauren you fucking whore; how dare you message me without adding a face photograph, you could be anyone; mail me a fucking photograph now you CUNT'

Seconds later a second message from Lauren;

'Thankyou for the reply Miss, you are correct I am merely a cunt for your use, as well as my cunt you will own my whole body as well as my mans; I should have sent a message but am hesitant to do so to people I do not know I hope you understand; as I do not know you at all'

Alice laughed, Lauren had a point and so she quickly replied

'I have made my verifications public, you will see I am genuine, now send the fucking picture or get out of my inbox; in addition question me again, or lie to me and you will be blocked no one gets two chances'

The reply took three minutes and Alice clicked on the photograph attached; as she did so she almost chocked on the wine she was sipping, the photograph was the smiling face of her tormenter from work Ms Lucy Jones'.

Alice took a deep breath, she started to type

'busted Ms Jones';

but then thought what proof did she have that the woman in the pic was the one she was talking to, she dare not ask for a phone call as she knew Ms Jones had her number already; so she messaged again.

'Lauren, get your slut arse into the USA chat room, it is empty at the moment, get your web cam on and I want to see you, you can stay dressed and I expect nothing rude; YET, in addition I want to know if your real name is Lauren or is that a made up one, and do not lie you cunt, you have been warned'

As she clicked send she went into the USA chat; no one there, then 'Lauren popped up; her cam activated and as Alice clicked it on she saw that the whore in front of her really was Ms Lucy Jones, still in her work clothes'

A pm box opened and Alice read

'Good afternoon Miss, I am her on cam, and no my name is not Lauren as you imagined it is fictitious, my real name is Lucy; but please do not use it in chat Miss'.

Alice smiled and replied

'That is acceptable, thankyou for your truthful reply; now stand up let me see what you are wearing'

Lucy typed again as she stood up;

'nothing sexy Miss, I am just in from work and these are my work clothes'

It was not as if Alice needed to look, she had seen Ms Jones in the same stupid skirt and blouse so many days, it was ridiculous.

As Ms Jones turned in front of the cam Alice typed

'you look fucking old, you say you are 30 but you dress as if you are 50 what the fuck do you do for work cunt'

The reply came quickly

'I work as an office manager Miss, and these are the clothes that fit with the dress code and so I have to wear them'

Alice laughed, now for some fun much more fun than typing 'busted'.

she smiled as she slowly typed

'but Lucy you are a pathetic whore, you say you are the office manager surely you can dictate the dress code, so you choose to dress like a fucking frump whilst saying you are a sub to serve me, how am I supposed to believe that'.

Lucy typed

'you have a point of course Miss, but I cannot disobey my own dress code'

Alice smiled and typed

'change the fucking code you are the manager, go to work tomorrow and say that from the day after the dress code is changed, short skirts are allowed and anything else you think will please me'

Lucy typed

'I will do that tomorrow Miss, although I know some staff will take that as an excuse to wear mini skirts and bare legs or even heels'

Alice laughed, she was off work the day after but could imagine Ms Jones telling the girls in the office the code had changed and trying to find a reason why'.

Alice smiled again as she imagined what Lucy would say in the office and she typed

'what will you tell your staff whore' ?

Lucy typed back

'I will say that due to the really hot weather, thick tights are no longer required, and that thin sheer tights are permitted and that skirts may be shorter than normally required'

Alice laughed and replied

'no you wont you cunt, you will say that skirts can be short as the girls want, and that tights may be replaced by bare legs or stockings and then the day after you will wear holdups and a short skirt'

Alice watched as Lucy took in the orders she had been given and then she nodded, and typed:

'yes Miss'

alice knew now she could press home her plans as they formed in her head and she typed again

'you have ten minutes, go change into what you plan to wear the day after and show me on cam'

as Lucy walked away from the camera towards the wardrobe door Alice poured herself another glass of wine and watched for Lucy to return.

in less than 5 minutes lucy walked towards the camera again, now she wore sheer black tights and a short black skirt, not as short as Alice would have liked but shorter than she had imagined lucy owned.

with the skirt she wore ankle boots with a low heel rather than her normal flat shoes, and a white blouse with a light blue bra under it.

as she posed in front of the camera Alice typed

'what do you have on under the skirt cunt ?'

Lucy replied

' blue French knickers to match my bra and tights Miss'

Alice grinned as she typed

'unacceptable, you have a choice, tights and no panties, or holdups and panties'

lucy looked at the screen, then typed

'holdups and panties please Miss'

and then before Alice could type Lucy typed again

'but Miss how will you know if I comply with these orders'

Alice looked at her manager and grinned as she typed

'I don't need to see to know you cunt, you will know if you obey me and if you don't, then I will see it in your face; and then I will stop talking to you and you will be seeking a new dominant; and besides you want this more than anything I can see, so I know you will obey me'

As Lucy typed

'that is true Miss'

Alice was already typing

'now you fucking whore you are boring me, get yourself off cam, and I will see you here tomorrow, same time, same place, same outfit but stockings not tights, and don't forget to instruct your staff tomorrow that rules change from the day after'

before she waited for a reply Alice clicked 'log off'

The day after the initial Fab chat Alice rose late and was enjoying her morning off chilling in the garden with a coffee when her phone rang; she looked down and it was a call from Chloe her desk mate and friend from the office; clicking accept she spoke

'Hey baby, whats up?'

Chloes voice from the other end sounded excited

'hey Alice you will never guess what happened today'.

Alice laughed, she spoke

'we got a pay rise?'

Chloe smiled into the phone

'you wish bitch, but just as unlikely, Ms frosty knickers Jones has scrapped the dress code, we can now wear what we want to the office, so I thought I would let you know for tomorrow'.

Alice laughed and replied

'cool, hastag miniskirt day'

Chloe laughed back and then said

'right go to go, just thought I would let you know'

Alice sat back, phase one complete she thought, now lets see what the bitch does later.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully and at the appointed time she logged into fab, immediately she did so a message popped into her inbox.

'I am here Miss, which room do you want me in'

Alice smiled and replied

'USA now you pathetic CUNT'

As she entered the room it was empty except for Lucy whos cam was already on.

Alice clicked on the cam and saw lucy sat in her living room, dressed in a short skirt and tight white blouse. She saw that the older womans legs were encased in sheer black nylon.

Alice typed quickly

'stand up and turn round whore'

Lucy complied in silence and as she rotated Alice typed again.

'show me your panties and stocking tops'

Again Lucy complied instantly and Alice smiled as her boos lifted her skirt at her command.

Alice looked at the girly boxers Lucy wore and typed again.

'From now on the only panties you will wear will be thongs, do you understand'

Lucy looked at the message and replied

'if that is what you command Miss I will obey'

Alice watched as Lucy walked from her vision and a minute or two later watched as she returned and lifted her skirt to reveal a black tight thong.

Alice typed again;

'tomorrow you will wear that to work, you will wear the short skirt, hold ups and heel, in addition you will wear that white blouse, but you will wear a BLACK lace bra under your white shirt'

She watched as Lucy visibly jumped at the other end of the chat

Alice quickly typed

'I can see that is an issue, so goodbye cunt and I hope you find another more lenient mistress soon'

Lucy almost fell over herself to type

'No Miss please don't; I will obey you, I promise'

Alice grinned

'do so you cunt, from now on I will address you as FAT CUNT PIG do you understand'

Lucy typed

'yes Miss'

Alice smiled again

'Tomorrow fat cunt pig, your training will begin for real and you will be mine'

Lucy's reply surprised Alice it said simply

'I am already your fat cunt pig Miss, and I am ready to serve'

Alice typed again

'from now on when you are asked to describe your role in submission, you will reply - I am your fat cunt pig- this question may come when you are not expecting it, so make sure you are ready or else'

Lucy replied

'yes Miss'

Alice was enjoying this and typed again

'tomorrow at work keep your phone on, keep fab open and be ready for your orders'

Lucy simply typed

'yes Miss'

Alice grinned again and typed

'now get off fab, you have a fab ban until you get to work tomorrow, then be ready for your training'.

for the rest of the day Alice planned what she was intending to do the day after; she went to her bedroom and from her wardrobe took her sexiest kinky leather basque and min skirt, putting it on along with her 5 inch heeled thigh boots she took several photographs and uploaded them to fab, showing everything but her face.

slowly stripping she put the outfit into a bag and put it by her bed. Once naked she lay back on the bed and imagined the scenario she had in mind for tomorrow to inflict total humiliation on Ms Lucy Jones.

as she ran through it in her mind she slowly ran her fingers down her naked body from nipples to belly, gently teasing herself as she imagined her plan working.

slowly her fingers traced their inevitable path to her pussy, slowly caressing her clit, and slipping her fingers deep into her pussy. Over and over again she stroked herself, closer and closer she came to her orgasm, pressing down hard on her clit she finally let herself cum and screamed as she did so;

'pay back time Ms Jones you fat cunt pig'.

as she orgasmed she closed her legs hard and forcing herself to cum again she exploded twice, then three times and finally let herself relax.

the rest of the evening Alice spent plotting and planning her move on Lucy for the day after, and she finally had all the elements and plans in place and slipped into bed and slept; dreaming of her revenge on Ms Lucy Jones.

The morning arrived and Alice slipped on the mini dress that she had decided to wear, it was short but nowhere near as short as she would have liked to wear, but she decided that for her plan this was ideal.

Slipping on a pair of black sheer stockings she checked that her stocking tops were not visible as she walked and then she slipped on her short low heeled ankle boots; Alice had firm 34c tits and did not need a bra under that dress and she decided against panties, no lines to show for her today.

Walking into the office at 8.59 for her 9am start she saw that Chloe and the other three women in the office were already there; each wore a skirt and sheer tights or stockings.

Sitting at her desk Alice turned to Chloe;

'is the bitch in yet'

chloe laughed

'you mean Ms Jones and yeh she is and she is wearing a skirt above her knee and either tights or holdups and we have been looking and I reckon she is either commando or in a thong'

Alice laughed,

'yeh okay and pigs might fly, ah well I feel better in this dress that I normally do in her idea of office wear'.

as she finished speaking Marie across the room the oldest of the office staff by a long way at 52 called across;

'Alice you tart, have you any underwear on?'

Alice smiled back

'marie you nosey bitch; no I don't' !

the whole office laughed and Alice sat at her desk and as her computer was booting up clicked Fab onto her phone,

Lucy was already online and Alice messaged her straight away

'hey fat cunt pig are you at work yet?'

the reply came instantly

'yes Miss your fat cunt pig is at her desk, dressed as you commanded Miss'

Alice smiled and typed again

'well you fat cunt pig, get off your fat arse, go to the ladies and sit on a toilet and finger your fucking pathetic old cunt, rub yourself till you are almost cumming but do not cum; then wait two minutes and do it again; get yourself to the point of cumming three times then return to your office and message me'

there was a pause and then Lucy typed;

'yes Miss, it may take sometime as I need to go through the outer office where the rest of the girls are'.

Alice laughed to herself and typed again

'well tough shit fat cunt pig, just do as you are told'

seconds later Alice watched as Ms Lucy Jones walked from her office, crossed the room and entered the door to the ladies toilets; Alice smiled and waited.

ten minutes passed and the Alice watched as Ms Jones walked back to her office and closed the door, seconds later her phone buzzed and she checked fab, a message from Ms Jones;

'Your fat cunt pig has complied with your order to go and play Miss'

Alice grinned, remembering the flushed look on Ms Jones' face as she came back to her desk, so she messaged again

'I do not know if I believe you, however I will give you the benefit of the doubt, you will do the same thing at 10am, then 11am and then message me at 11.15 I do Not want to hear from you till then, but leave Fab on, if I message I expect a reply in twenty seconds'

The reply was simply

'yes Miss'

Alice smiled and got on with her work, as she worked she felt her pussy starting to get wet imagining what she had planned for lunch time, with a very very turned on and horny Ms Jones'.

At 9.55 Alice went to the ladies, locking herself into the middle of the three cubicles, she knew that Lucy would have to go one side of her or the other. At 10am the door of the ladies opened and Lucy entered the cubicle.

Alice sat on the toilet, her skirt hitched up, she was not there to piss, she was there to play with her clit knowing that he seemingly dominant boss was in the next cubicle rubbing herself at Alices command'.

As the minutes passed Alice listened to the soft moans from the next cubicle, as she did so she moved her fingers faster and faster across her own clit, she revelled in the fact that her boss was inches from her, playing with her cunt and unable to cum. A restriction that Alice did not have and so seconds later the inevitable happened and Alice moaned as she orgasmed.

Instantly the sounds in the next cubicle stopped, Alice heard Lucy stand and leave; after a few seconds Alice followed suit and as she walked out into the ladies toilet she saw Lucy disappearing out back into the office.

ack in the office Alice clicked fab onto her phone and messaged Lucy;

'did you obey me fat cunt pig?'

Ten seconds later the reply came

'Yes Miss, but just as I was finishing someone in the next cubicle moaned as if they were cumming listening to me'

Alice laughed and feeling her own cunt throbbing as she squeezed her legs together typed again;

'so fucking what, they didn't know what you were doing and you didn't cum so I really don't care; if you want to serve me you fat cunt pig, then you will learn that I care nothing for you and your worries'.

Lucy replied as Alice had expected;

'I am your fat cunt pig Miss and I will obey you'

Alice smiled, now it was time to take Lucy even deeper into her submission, time to take her from cyber submission to total humiliation in the real world.

Alice typed her next message, written just as she had planned the night before.

'fat cunt pig, I said today your training starts for real, so at 12 noon you will send all the staff for a lunch break of one hour, then you will lock the office, turn off the phones and wait for me to message you'.

Lucy replied and Alice could almost feel the tension in the older woman as she read the reply.

'Miss, the staff normally get 30 minutes for lunch, but I can as manager give them an extended break due to the hot weather and temperature in the office; what I cannot do under any circumstances is be alone in the building, company policy is that there must always be two members of staff in the building at all times; I cannot change this or I will be sacked and I need my job, Miss I am so sorry'

Alice of course knew all this and typed again

'in that case, send all the staff except one, keep your most junior or youngest member of staff in the office, tell her you do not want to be disturbed and the message me'

Lucy replied

'I will do that Miss, the youngest girl is a bit headstrong, but she will do as I ask or else I will fire her; and she will not come into my office if I tell her she can mess on her phone as much as she wants'

Alice laughed and typed

'do it fat cunt pig, and no more messages now till you are alone in your office at noon'

The rest of the morning went as normal, Alice did lots of work quietly, Lucy sat in her office with her cunt throbbing, now and again her fingers slipping up her inner thighs and onto her soaking cunt, she wondered what her new domme had in mind for her 'training'.

at 11.55 Lucy went out into the office and spoke to the staff

'due to the really hot weather, I am giving you all an extra long lunch till 1pm, this will be each day now until the weather cools a little, however as you all know we cannot leave the office unmanned so I will be staying to allow you a break, I need one of you to stay with me each day to obey the company rules, which you all know. Today Alice you will stay and the others can leave for an hour'.

Lucy looked at Alice, expecting an argument, she was amazed when Alice looked up from her desk and said simply

'yes Ms Jones'.

the rest of the staff packed their work away and walked out smiling as Alice finished off what she was doing Lucy spoke to her

'alice thank you for now causing a fuss, I will be in my office on an important conference call and under no circumstances do you come in or interrupt me at all; you may do what you wish for an hour, the office will be closed and phones off, so it is a simple case of you being in the building not working'

Alice again looked up and spoke

'I understand Ms Jones'

Struggling to comprehend the chance in Alice's' attitude Lucy walked back into her office and logged onto Fab.

She saw that her domme was online and messaged her

'I have obeyed you Miss, I am alone and only one girl is in the outer office and she will not come in'

the reply came instantly from Alice

'good fat cunt pig, now remove all your underwear; shoes and skirt; sit there in your blouse and nothing else, and finger your cunt; get to the point of cumming three times and stop, then message me that you are ready for your next lesson'

expecting some sort of argument or resistance Alice prepared to type again, but instead the reply was simply

'yes Miss'

now alice sat her cunt soaking imagining that ten feet from her, Ms Jones was fingering her cunt, naked except for her blouse.

As she thought of this she reached for the bag she had hidden under the desk, opening it she removed the change of outfit she had brought to work.

Slipping our of her work blouse skirt and bra she pulled on a black leather look bra and matching panties, a tight fitting leather belt around her middle' a leather collar, heeled thigh boots and finally a pair of soft leather gloves.

Then she waited for the message she expected from Lucy;

it came minutes later one word

'ready'

Alice smiled, the moment had now come to totally subjugate Lucy; she typed again

'Kneel in the middle of your office facing the door, imagine me walking in dressed in black leather; imagine what it would look like as I entered your office, and called you a fat cunt pig and ordered you to cum and squirt,, put a bowl or cup or something under your cunt so you can imagine filling it at my command, cumming on your own office floor imagine it now you fat cunt pig'

The reply was simple and to the point

'I am in position Miss, I so wish you were here to make me cum for you, I wish you would walk in now'

Alice stood up and walked to Lucys office door and thinking to herself

'be careful what you wish for'

she pushed the door open and stepped in

'Lucy screamed

'Alice I told you not to come in !'

Then she stopped she stared and she spoke again

'oh my god Alice, not you, please no'.

Alice looked down at her boss, clicked the camera phone once as she clicked the picture of Lucy and spoke

'Now cum into the bowl fat cunt pig'

Lucy bowed her head, and lifted her short so Alice could see as she started to rub her clit over the bowl between her legs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ber123Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Awesome story... do please continue...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent story so far.

More please.

By *itofamouthfullMan  over a year ago

hallow

By *otrod56Man  over a year ago

East mersea

What a sexy story love it

Holy fuck, what next.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *cott9191Man  over a year ago

nottingham

great story, more please

Wow great story

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *otts2748Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Love it

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

You have got to keep this going

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More pleas3

Bradford (ish)

Thank you for all the kind comments, there will be more when a) I have some ideas and b) when I have time to write it.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

This has legs. More please.

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Please lets have more

Loving it. Looking forward to when you can continue

By *ub Male ExhibitionistMan  over a year ago

bromsgrove

Great story! X

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

This is so good, please keep it going.

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Awesome so far!

By *0nderMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

[Removed by poster at 06/08/18 23:11:58]

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

What a story. More please.

By *0nderMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Great story

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

This is incredible so far. Keep it up

By *osco78Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Love this ,keep it going

By *iknaknok42Man  over a year ago

limavady

Marvellous story

Amazing so hot please tell us what happens next

Amongst the best I’ve read

Anywhere

By *ishaw cucksCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

Mmmnmn xxx

amazing

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *th2011Couple  over a year ago

paignton/ Tamworth

Brilliant...can’t wait for the rest

By *illupMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

What a hot story. More please

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

More

Bradford (ish)

There will be more, just that work and life gets in the way of my writing sometimes xx

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Always the case......I try and write it all before I post anything if only for ease of reading and finding again

Best story I’ve read in a long time. Keep it going

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley