FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > No 2......

No 2......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rusader1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Just recently I met and played with a women in her 50’s and U have to admit I certainly find it a major turn on to play with a mature woman, but a very embarrassing situation occurred when we were playing in the bedroom! As I was licking her pussy I could feel her orgasm building so I thought right, time to give her some of my hard cock, so as she lay one her back I moved up between her legs and gently started rubbing my cock against her wet pussy before slowly entering her!

At first a few slow trusts before picking up the pace, as her moaning increased I began to fuck her harder and harder and in no time we were like two Duracell bunnies! At this point we were both going hard at it, she was so wet my cock slid in and out with ease....just at this point I noticed an unusual smell and took a quick peek downstairs and too my horror she had done a number 2 in the bed while I was fucking her! Without a second thought I pulled out and thought....how am I going to say this without causing a major scene!

Well, without many words the poor woman was mortified, despite lots of reassurance that these little accidents do happen....she was so apologetic. After a quick clean up and a change of bed sheets we quickly picked up where we left off.....many meets later we still have a giggle about it now!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

"Just recently I met and played with a women in her 50’s and U have to admit I certainly find it a major turn on to play with a mature woman, but a very embarrassing situation occurred when we were playing in the bedroom! As I was licking her pussy I could feel her orgasm building so I thought right, time to give her some of my hard cock, so as she lay one her back I moved up between her legs and gently started rubbing my cock against her wet pussy before slowly entering her!

At first a few slow trusts before picking up the pace, as her moaning increased I began to fuck her harder and harder and in no time we were like two Duracell bunnies! At this point we were both going hard at it, she was so wet my cock slid in and out with ease....just at this point I noticed an unusual smell and took a quick peek downstairs and too my horror she had done a number 2 in the bed while I was fucking her! Without a second thought I pulled out and thought....how am I going to say this without causing a major scene!

Well, without many words the poor woman was mortified, despite lots of reassurance that these little accidents do happen....she was so apologetic. After a quick clean up and a change of bed sheets we quickly picked up where we left off.....many meets later we still have a giggle about it now!

"

sounds like you both handled it well mate,hope you both have lots of fun in the future

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic