FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Nipples to be covered !

Nipples to be covered !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnygood OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

I have always admired large breasts.I made contact througth the site with a lady that described herself as very curvy she was married and had her husbands consent.after some time and lots of messages and pics we met up in a pub close to where she lived her husband hsd dropped her off.it was a cold evening and like me she had a coat on .I recognised her from the pics she sent.

I bought a drnk and we sat in the corner and because we had sent messages to each other about what appealed to us both it was a relaxed situation.In effect what ever we got up to she would report it back to her hubby as he enjoyed the idea of her being used and it turned him on.

we agreed that after a drink we Would drive to a quite spot she knew on the understanding that i would get he back to the pub by 10 30 as her husband would we waiting to take her home.I agreed.

It was A very dark and dimley lit layby off the beaten track,it was deserted.I started of by kissing her and stroking her long hair.She responded by undoing her coat that gave me access to a big pair of brests and massive nipples they felt wonderful and i played and stroked them for ages till her nipples were rock hard.

I then move my hand down to her legs which were open and i hitched up her long skirt to find she wasnt wearing any knickers.she was dripping wet and i slowly fingered and stoked her clit and put two figers inside her.Although it was slightly consticted in the car she opeded her legs as wide as possible i could move them in and out.

As you can imagine by this time my own cock was straining in my pants and she unzipped my fly and my very hard and thick cock stood proud in the night air,she started to wank me ,it was fantastic.

I could sense she was close to cumming and i speeded up my fingers ,she let out a loud moan and her fanny convulsed several times and her juices dripped down my hand.It was electic and this set me off.

I knew i couldnt last much longer and i opened her coat again so that she could present her big nipples to the end of my cock as she wanked me .I let out a deep moan and my hot spunk shot out all over her hard nipple she carried on wanking me and i covered her breasts in a series of heavy spurts.

after we had subsided we both re arranged our clothing and i took her back to be collected.Her breats and nipples must have been sticky with my cum underneath her blouse.

I wondered what she told him,!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

very nice mate,bravo,love big breasts,but also love all breasts,lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic