FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Young wife with older guy

Young wife with older guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When we got our first flat together we were about 18, there was a guy in the flat above us he

Was about 55,

We invited him for tea one day which got quite regular he then started to come around for dinner every Sunday

He would talk about is sex life quite often, one Sunday he said Don't mind me if you want to go to bed my wife looked at him and said

I am not tired, he replied I did not mean to sleep,my wife blushing she replied we can't do that, he said why it is not as if I have not heard you, I listen most nights to you and wank we both looked at him me knowing that my wife would be turned on as she loves guys wanking, he then fell asleep, we then went in the bedroom I lifted my wifes skirt and slipped my fingers inside her panties she was so wet fuck me straight away I began to fuck her up against the wall omg she said make me cum he is wanking and listening to us he then started cumin my wife screaming out fuck me hard as I started to cum, we went back out and he was just doing is trousers up,

We were all a bit embarrassed at first but it soon passed, this went on for a few nights that week

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xhibcoupleausCouple  over a year ago

sydney

Keep going

By *eco67Man  over a year ago

the south

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Love this.

I would come home from work, and ask my wife as Jim is name been down, hoping she may say yes and knowing that they would have fucked but she replied no he won't

Come until later, the thought of them fucking was turning me on so much, my wife went for her bath

And dressed up,she had a white blouse on with a pink bra on which

You could see and a very short mini skirt on she had not dressed like this before I ?? and got ready we were so horny waiting,

We know he was on is way as we could hear him coming down the outside stairs, the bell rang my wife rushed to the door and let him in, he commented on how sexy she looked they come in to the living room he then said are you going out no Karen my wife said I thought we would have food later, we all sat down I could see my wife just wanted to get in the bedroom I am sure she wanted him to fuck her like I did, but we were to nervous to ask each other,

Then Jim said are you two going

To bed early tonight we may go now Karen replied, I will get myself ready then he said, do you mind if I strip off no Karen said he then said can I have a per off your knickers my wife looked shocked at first she then went in the bedroom

I followed she was removeing the knickers she had on she returned to the living room in her mini skirt with no knickers on and handed them to Jim we then went back in to the bedroom she lifted her skirt and said fuck me quick

By *aj 123Man  over a year ago

ilford

Very hot

As I started to fuck her, we could hear Jim already playing with is cock, she pushed my head down to her pussy I slid my fingers up her

And started to lick her clit I moved my other hand to the bottom of her ass and slid my finger up her ass hole she pushed her self up in the air pushing her pussy deep in to my face she started pulling at her niples and whispered ho Jim play with my tits,

Jims breathing was getting louder

And louder this was definitely turning Karen on she screams out Jim ho Jim please fuck me please ho yes fuck fuck me she started thrusting harder ho yes Jim, he must have heard this as he shouted out ho Karen ho Karen I,m cumin we all started to cum together,

I had not seen Karen cum that hard before we, me and Karen still with our clothes on walked back in the living room Jim was just laying there with the knickers around is cock dripping with is cum, we were all a bit embarrassed, there was a nock at the door Karen quickly got her panties and put them on, it was plain to see it turned me and Jim on, we were all back to normal, Karen got the door, it was a lady friend of Jim's she cum in

And chatted for a while, Jim said I forgot she was coming I wanted so much to say join us remembering

When my mother's friend fucking me when I was younger but did not have the bottle to ask Jim whispered to Karen shall I pop in for a cupa tomorrow night she answered any time,

A

By *id548Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Wow, keep it coming, rock hard at work reading this

Don't leave us hanging on too long

Sorry guys someone called, soon after Jim and is lady friend left

I realased that Karen had the knickers Jim had cum in still on this was driving me crazy and the thought of Jim fucking her, she then said she was going to have a bath I said can I fuck you first, yes she replied if you pretend to be jim

By *ermaeMan  over a year ago

co down

We went to bed, I stripped of Karen removed her blouse and bra leaving on her miniskirt and the

Knickers Jim had cum as soon as I started kissing her she was calling me Jim my hand travelled up her leg touching her wet knickers I slid my hand in

Touching the sticky cum of Jim's,

And my cum and Karens wetness she pushed my head down saying lick me Jim lick me finger me Jim do what ever you fucking like to, as she said it we heard Jim's bed bouncing against the floor as he fucked is lady friend fuck she was screaming out he was fucking her so hard Karen screaming out I fucking want him ho Jim please fuck fuck fucking shag me fuck me hard fucking harder fill my cunt Jim fuck, fuck fuck I am cuming so much she started shaking with pure pleasure as she crashed to the side of me

By *irishladMan  over a year ago

Malahide

Brilliant

She then looked at me and said can I ask you something without you getting annoyed I said how can I get annoyed with someone as sexy as you, what I said, do you mind if he fucked me, the three of us, yes she said and on my own, when I am in work yes she said and I could take dinner up to him one night and you could listen to us down here, the thought of is big body and is big cock thrusting my wife was driving me crazy

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Keep going

In work all day the next day, I could not get it out of my head, had she gone up to is flat had he come down,could they be fucking now should I go back and catch them

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

And???

Mmm keep it coming xxx

Do you like it

Very much.

langley

Loving this

Loving it . Keep going

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Yes very horny got a masive hard on

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Loving this story

I could not take no more I decided to go home,

Stoping and thinking no it won't happen in the day she won't risk it someone could call,

My mother could call in as she lives down the road and they are her flats she could call to Jim's for rent all this turning me on more, I thought I will go home

Anyway knowing I will be so horny time I get there if nothing is happening I will fuck her, I kept thinking about Jim on top of her fucking her and her screaming for more, then her sitting on is big cock and licking her, again thinking this won't happen, I got closer and one of Karens friends was walking by I stopped to see if she wanted a lift no she said I was glad as I was so horny I would

Have fucked her she said I just called in your flat there was no answer I think she was in the bath

She said, as it happened, is it about two and she is getting ready

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

I pulled up at the rear of the flats, Jim's car and Karens were there, Jim's place looked all

Locked up usually is door is always open I looked down at our flat it seems all locked curtains

Drawn windows all closed which are normally open, the post man was in is van, he spotted me and come over he said I have a parcel for Jim and he must be out and there is a note on the door saying don't leave in flat below there is nobody in, I was so nervous, butterflies in my tummy this is it

Do I want to catch them what will

They do as it had not been planned, I knew I at to go in, with that my mother come around to rear of the flat and started talking to the postman and me, she then said I just nocked the door, I am sure I heard someone in there it sounded like someone in bed mind that could have been comeing

From Jim's if is lady friend is there, before the post man could say Jim is out I quickly took the

Parcel of him and said thanks, my

Mother said what is that I said something for Karen she replied funny he usually brings them down

To me if Karen is out, OK I am of she said thank fuck for that I thought, mind it was a lot different at the time I remember thinking we are all going to catch them fucking, she went at last,

Should I drive of, or go in

Then I thought, ho fuck what if it

Is not Jim and one of my mate's, no it can't be, fuck one of the guys that works for me took a

Day off today it could be him, he

Fucked her when they were in school a couple of times I did not know what to do, then the lady from the shop noticed me and said is the parcel for Jim yes I said she said back he is down in your flat I seen him by the door earlier he said your washing machine was playing up and he was going to have a look, fuck I knew then this is it, hope to fuck

No others call

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Go in

Sorry guys I will finish the best bit later, I have to pop out,

While you are waiting, ladys and guys and couples give me all your thoughts and kinks and I can work out the next story to tell from our sex achievements journal

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Fab story

Thanks

Glad you liked it

By *ka_tessandjoeCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

sounds good xxxx

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

I slowly put the keys in the door

The butterflys in my stomach were massive I was so nervous and yet so excited as soon as I was in the door I could hear them, my cock throbing, should I stay here and wank and leave, or go in the bedroom I decided to go closer they were on the bed kissing I could see Karen with her knickers and mini skirt still on grinding

Her pussy against is leg,

Wispering ho Jim as she rubbed is

Cock, the sight of this big man with this little girl was awesome is hand moved to grasp her ass is hand was so big as he pushed in to is leg she was whimpering and grinding his leg, Jim pushing back

With is leg he lifted her skirt up above her waist he then ripped her knickers to one side she screamed out fucking hell as he started ramming is fingers up her she shouted harder fucking harder I heard him say, I don't want to hurt you, I don't fucking care do what ever you want to me he picked her up and threw her on to her back as he lowered is head to lick

Her the sight was incredible of is head in between my wifes legs she screamed out again lick me Jim harder faster fuck fuck rub my clip finger me screaming with pleasure he lifted her again on to her belly fingering her so hard and fast he spread her legs rubbing is massive cock on her leg

as he moved it up her leg still fingering her her screaming out fuck me Jim fuck me ram my cunt he spread her legs wider as he entered her she said no no not up there I have not done that before shut up you you fucking slag you are going to be fucked up your ass now you bitch he started ramming it in her ass she screamed out

Almost crying fucking hell that is

So fucking nice fuck me hard he pulled on her hair ho Jim ho jim

Harder faster she started rubbing her clit he threw her around on to

Her back this time her spreading her legs as wide as they would go

He trusted is cock in to her as she wrapped her legs around him,

I moved closer and wanking she

Spotted me but kept no notice shouting out fuck, fuck fuck me Jim harder please, please mmmmmm hoo fuck there do it like that I moved in to join in as I went to touch her fuck off she said leave us alone this made Jim look he stopped and said ho fuck I better go she pulled him back dont stop fucking me Jim he carried on karen

Looked at me and said wank over us while we fuck

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

Kidderminster

Excellent story, good girl

langley

More

Jim started to thrust harder and harder watching him pumping that pussy and the pleasure on Karen's face was something I will never

Forget she started to jerk I new she was going to cum soon, hoo Jim please please fucking fuck me hard I want you to cum in me he thrust and he thrust she screamed out so loudly fuck me fuck me Jim faster faster ho my god I'm cuming she jerked harder Jim started groneing and saying I,m cuming fucking hell

You are the best shag I have ever had ho Jim come in me babes go on darling fuck me fuck fucking hell I am cuming Jim said and me he shouted out loud fucking hell as he emptyed in her he just kept pumping ho God this is so big I know she said it is massive as they both fell exousted on the bed she looked at me and smiled and said you fuck me now my cock like a rock screw darling cum in all Jim's cum I could not hold on no more feeling all is spunk splashing about and her juices and then my spunk was awesome x

langley

Wow

The next couple of months wear very interesting we had a lot of fun with Jim and is lady friend, such a great thing to have happened as a young couple it opened so many doors for us

Kidderminster

Cool, great tale

Glad you liked it

By *teviliciousMan  over a year ago

london/ Wisbech

Great story!

Very enjoyable!

So glad you liked it, I will read

Our journal we kept and see what is intresting, I know with the flat and Jim, there was some threesomes and is lady friend joined us and something very interesting happened before we moved

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

» Add a new message to this topic