FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Treat day for my sub

Treat day for my sub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I arranged one before for girl I met on another site , it’s a few years back now but a day I’ll always remeber , I was her dom and arranged it as she was a very good sub .

I advertised it on the site without her knowing and got a good response, I new a guy who was the game keeper for a large estate and the owners where away so he had the stately hom to himself , he was keen photographer and kinky fucker he said we could use the place and he’s do the photos . So it was sorted around 12 guys said they’d be there I knew a few would bottle out though . So without telling my sub where we were going I told her to be ready and I’d pick her up at mid day I’d told her to have her thigh length heel boots on , the red crotch less panties with matching peephole bra and the sexy little black dress . She looked amazing when she got in the car and asked “where are we going sir?”

I told her it was treat day and drove the few miles out into the country side where this place was before we arrived I pulled over and took out a blind fold from the glove box and placed it over her eyes tying it around the back under her long black hair ........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

we drove up to the court yard and Pete (the game keeper was waiting for us , there was already about 8 or 9 cars parked up and Pete told us that all the guys where waiting in the kitchen “oh this sounds interesting sir” my sub said . Pete showed us to the mater bedroom , it was a huge room and had the biggest four poster bed I’ve ever seen . The camera equipment was set up at the of it . I stood behind my sub and as I unzipped her dress I whispered in her ear “because you’ve been so good for sir I wanted to treat you and let you live out your fantasy “ the dress fell to the floor and I laid her on the bed telling her to leave the blind fold on and wait .....

I went down to see the guys that had turned up , there was 9 men plus myself and Pete , I was stating to wonder if Lisa could handle 11 cocks ! There was a few looking nervous and few looking like they couldn’t wait another second longer . It was a mixed group of ages size and and there was a big black guy , I told them all Lisa was waiting up stairs all sex must be bare back her fantasy was lots of cum in her and over her so no condoms , she loves dp too so if anyone wants to it’s ok .

They all followed up to the room , where Lisa was waiting eagerly on the massive bed . I asked them all to be completely naked and gather round . I removed her blind fold and she squinted as her eyes adjusted to the light I watched as a huge grin appeared . “Help your selves lads” ......

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

» Add a new message to this topic