FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Red haired sexy temptress

Red haired sexy temptress

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Finally, it was Monday evening; it seemed to take forever to arrive, I knew; I was in for a real treat. I arrived at our pre-arranged rendezvous, 10 minutes early. Just to check the place out and find a quiet corner in the beer garden.

To my amazement the garden was busy; most of the tables were taken, apart for a few towards the back of the garden. I decided to go to the bar and get a drink and return to the garden to find a place to sit down and wait. As I returned with my drink, I walked through the garden, and there she was; the flaming red haired sparkly sexy temptress. Hair shining, face made up but not over the top, bright red/pinkie lips, which I was in no doubt were imitating your beautiful pussy. which by now was already starting to throb and swell. Your heart was also starting to beat quicker due to the nerves of our meet. You were hoping that I would be as horny as you were. You were excited and in need of my large fingers and cock to touch your pussy and pound it again. You were Praying that my beautiful clean shaved girthy cock and balls would penetrate and satisfy your eager wet throbbing pussy as our previous encounter.

I’d met this wild, gorgeous sexy female the week earlier; at the same place, and what a time we had, rolling around in the back of her car in a desolate wood. This adventure had been so hot and wild; it had melted my halo and- that I couldn’t get it out of my mind all week. I was hoping for more of the same intoxicating dark devilish kinky fun.

I sat down next to Susan, straddling the bench, said my pleasances and kissed her, lightly on the cheek. At which point I got a giggle a smile and she placed a hand on my lap, caressing my loin, which immediately stood to attention. Wow I thought, straight to where we had left off the week earlier.

“Well Hello there” Susan said, smiling and giggling.

I was spellbound, hooked, and hard, really hard! I slid my large male hand on Susan’s silky-smooth thigh, pushing my hand beneath her short; figure hugging; tight black skirt. Slowly I moved over the top of her stocking, brushing against her lips.

“Hi” I said. But thinking; this flaming wild sparkly red-haired sex siren, has done what I had asked her to do! Arrived with no pants on.

I quietly whispered to you, to open your legs. You knew that by doing this you would be showing your throbbing swollen pussy. Your body didn’t move one inch.

Again......this time a little more forceful I told You to open Your legs. This time You didn’t dare ignore my request. So, you very slowly moved your legs apart. But only by a few inches.

I was starting to get frustrated by your non-compliance to my orders

Again I whispered quite strongly in your ear....."wider".

This time you didn’t dare not do as you were being told. So, with your long legs and heels you slowly but surely parted your legs.......

I extended my forefinger and pressing firmly against Suzan, I felt her lips spread open and began to swell and moisten even more. I slowly stroked your pussy, with my large male forefinger between your ever-swelling lips, I paid special attention around your clit; as it revealed itself to the touch of my finger. I then penetrated inside, I curl my finger to touch your g-spot, I rubbed it softly and slowly, as you sighed with pleasure in my arms. I moved my finger faster and faster, as you ground in rhythm. I slipped a second finger in to your, ever wetter gushing warm pussy, stretching you even wider with my girthy fingers. You now looked at me with eye-contact, mouth open panting with pleasure. As I finger fucked you beneath the bench in the beer garden.

I looked around, and people were none the wiser to our ongoing hot sexy risky fun. I was so fucking excited and rock hard.

I quietly whispered to you, “your so fucking wet..”; I could feel you dripping warm sweet pussy juice into my hand.

You dare not move in case someone could see what was happening… I slide my fingers out and sucked on a finger to taste your sweet juices, right in front of you, I was amazed when you quietly whispered, “let me taste”.

I slipped a finger into your mouth and watched you suck your juices from my finger. It was so fucking hot felling your tongue wrap around my finger.

I quietly whispered to you, “shall we go” you nodded gathered your things and we walked to your car. We drove to our previous; quite private spot.

Once there, I lean over and begin to kiss you. The softness of our lips touching each other with the warmth of our breath filling each other’s mouths, slowly we touch with the tips of our tongues, we press closer towards each other, softly then with ever-increasing pressure as lust takes over, I grasp your hair by the scruff of your neck, pulling your head back, I slowly run my wet moist tongue, from the base of your neck, to your now wide open mouth, feeling your body quiver with sheer excitement, I open your legs with my hands forcefully. Then I run my large male hands slowly up the inside of your silk smooth thigh again, grazing it lightly with my fingernails, as I reach your grinding wet moist pussy, I slip one finger inside, spreading the lips of your swollen wet dripping pussy, penetrating inside, you sigh with pleasure in my arms. I move my finger faster and faster, as you grind in rhythm. I slip a second finger in to your, ever wetter gushing warm pussy, you now look at me with eye contact, mouth open panting with pleasure, you undo my belt constantly staring at me, not letting go, of eye contact. You place your long-finger female hands lightly around the tip of my large, now pulsating swollen cock, stroking it, feeling every contour, as you play with me. I can tell by the look in your eyes, you want to wrap your wet drooling saliva covered tongue around my, long pulsating, swollen hard erect, cock.

I said, “get out and come around”

I let you go by the neck, you get out of the car walk round I open my door, you drop to the floor. On your knees taking me into your mouth slowly at first and only the tip tasting my pre-cum, you slide further down my shaft, as your mouth becomes more slippery from saliva. Taking me to the hilt, your eyes begin watering, mascara running down your face you tickle the bottom of my sack with the tip of your tongue. You now draw back slowly as you reach the end you take a large deep breath, then exhale, push forward with mouth wide open taking my swollen, hard saliva dripping cock, deep down your throat, this you do with sheer pleasure, as I sit frozen to the seat, pushing your head down, choking you on my shaft. When I’m about to cum down your throat. I let you pull back, I clench my fists averting orgasm.

Now I tell you,” go to the back seat”

You walk sexily, head turned, looking at me refusing to lose eye contact. You Sit in the back seat, legs wide open. I remove the handcuffs from my pocket, I lean forward, you lean back pushing your hands above your head, so I handcuff your wrists together and also to the other car door. I smile and remove my tie, which I slide over your head, and tighten the knot. Your so excited now, so worked up, dripping wet. With my free hand I rub your clit back and forth faster and faster as it screams at me to eat, I taste your warm sticky juices. I slip two fingers inside and lick your clit with my moist wet tongue, back and forth with fingers and tongue refusing to stop till you fill my mouth with orgasm, all whilst choking you with my tie.

Now I slide my long hard pulsating, saliva glistening cock inside, ramming it harder and harder, deeper and deeper into hot tight pussy, which begins to grip me with energy and lust, as you cum for the second time I ignore your please to let up the pace. I now turn you over, push you down to arch your back. I slide back inside your hot tight wet pussy and now grip the back of your neck as to not let up with the choking. Now the stringy salty seed begins running up my cock. I pull out, I jump forward, I release all my warm seed in to your eager mouth. I watch it drip from your chin as you sit there with a sex flushed face smiling

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic