FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > James and Kay an invitation story: flirting to mild-dom MMMF

James and Kay an invitation story: flirting to mild-dom MMMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omeshereoften OP   Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

This is a fantasy/story I wrote for James and Kay (_hubnwife_36dd_uk on here). They were kind enough to ask me to do it after enjoying my previous story in this section of the forum (called 'The fucking wall').

Confirmation: From James and Kay Williams: We loved the excellent quality of Mike's previous posts and the crafting of his stories and he very generously agreed to build one around us. If anyone wishes to check this please feel free to message us directly and we'll confirm it. Read this and enjoy, then chase down Mike's other stories for more fun. Oh and for the thought police/nit-pickers etc on here: this is the Stories and Fantasies section so go play elsewhere.

James and Kay an invitation story

When the weather is as nice as it is now there is no excuse not to get out in it and enjoy the countryside. It's even better if you can find somewhere a bit quiet and off the beaten track where you can let the sun get at all those important little places and both indulge in some al-fresco sex. The feeling of the sun on one's bits as you fuck outdoors is lovely. We had gone for a weekend away to a nice hotel in the Lake District. It has beautiful scenery and in the good weather there are plenty of strapping young men in tight t-shirts and shorts for Kay to admire, tease and turn their heads. I secretly love the attention she gets; all those admiring glances that are not always so subtle. It's even better if she ends up playing with a few...

I should explain that Kay is a very sexy woman. She still turns me on, dressing to tease and please me and other men too. I love to see the look on their faces as they catch her eye and then their gaze drifts down to take in her very ample cleavage; a pair of 36DDs supported by an obviously expensive bra that has fabric cups so the outline of her nipples can clearly be seen (unlike modern modesty bras with their plastic foam cups) and she will have matching bikini briefs under a low-cut button-up dress. Her dresses all have a very generous side slit to show off her shapely legs and give a glimpse of stocking tops, set off by a pair of at least 4" heels. Her pretty face is accentuated by some expensive and showy jewelry, sending out a mixed message of both class and sluttishness. I call her a Very Posh GILF.

It's a warm August Saturday afternoon and I thought I would take my very sexy wife out for the day to see the sights and look for a nice quiet field in which we could indulge in some al-fresco posing for the camera and play. We had set out from the hotel, looking for somewhere really off the beaten track and had been following ever-smaller side roads in the hope of getting away from people, never easy in the Lakes in high summer. After a nice light lunch in a quaint Lakeland pub we had set off into the more desolate parts of the high hills. We turned a corner, thinking that we were finally on our own only to have those hopes dashed. There was another car, with 3 young men arguing and looking at a road atlas.

Being a friendly sort, I stopped the car and rolled down the window. "Hello lads, are you lost?" I asked. "No they replied, we're out of petrol. Idiot boy here was too busy looking at the scenery to look at the petrol gauge." They motioned to a fine specimen of a young man in a tight white T-shirt who was trying to look as though butter wouldn't melt. Realizing that we weren't going to find anywhere now and that were miles from anywhere the only decent thing to do was to offer to take one of them to the nearest petrol station. After a very brief discussion it was 'idiot boy' who got in the back of our car. When I say 'nearest' that was a relative term. It took almost 30 minutes of retracing our route down into Keswick. That gave us plenty of time to talk. His name was Tom and he and his mates had come over from Leeds to do some hillwalking, something they did regularly. They all worked for a marketing company and by sheer coincidence they were staying at the same hotel as us. I noticed that Kay was particularly talkative and kept turning round to talk to the young man, making sure he got a good flash of her cleavage.

After Tom had purchased and filled one of those plastic petrol cans we took him back to his car and his friends, who were asleep in the grass in the field we had hoped to make use of. They tried to offer us some money but we refused, saying that they could thank us by helping the next people they saw in need. As we drove off Tom was opening the filler cap and putting the spout on the can of fuel. I looked across at Kay and her erect nipples were clearly straining at the fabric of her bra. "You rather liked Tom, didn't you?" I asked. She squirmed a bit in her seat and answered in the positive, with a wistful tone in her voice. She said the other two were also very nice and she wished she had stayed with them by the car. If she had, the boys most certainly wouldn't have been asleep when Tom and I got back.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

Confirmation proof: Mike did indeed write this story for us as a request.

If you like it leave him a complimentary message.

By *ubicon MangoMan  over a year ago

willenhall

Interesting but sexy.

Cambridge

Thank you

Cambridge

I spent the rest of the drive back to the hotel deep in thought but also rather slowly. It's not easy to concentrate when you're driving with a hard-on. We went up to our room, looked the map for somewhere to go tomorrow and had a leisurely shower before going down for dinner. I noticed that Kay took a long time in the shower but hey, we're away and not in a hurry.

When we got to the bar for a pre-dinner drink we were given menus to select our choices for dinner. We were deep in consideration of the delicious fare on offer and talking about our plans for the next day. Kay wondered if we would bump into 'those nice young men again'. From the tone in her voice and that look in her eye I knew exactly what she was thinking. Before we knew it the waiter had taken our order, we had finished our drinks and we were being taken through to the restaurant. The food was wonderful, indeed it was why we chose the hotel in the first place. After dessert I asked for the bill, but the waiter said "No need sir, your bill has already been taken care of." He pointed to the far corner of the restaurant where the three men we had met earlier were raising their glasses in our direction. "They say you did them a very good turn this afternoon and this is their way of thanking you."

We got up and walked over to their table. Kay said "That was a very gallant gesture boys, thank you very much. Please join us in the bar for a drink after you have finished your food." We walked towards the bar and I swear that Kay put an extra wiggle in her walk for their benefit. There and then I knew what to do. I said to Kay "Damn, I left my phone on the table. I'll catch you up." and doubled back into the restaurant. Quickly I went back to the boys table and in a low voice said "I think you liked that view as much as I did." They all nodded and grinned cheekily. "Well don't say anything but we're in room 217 and Kay would love some company later. Just one thing; don't say anything to her when you join us in the bar - we'll make it a surprise." I winked at them conspiratorially and hurried to catch up with my wife.

About fifteen minutes and most of a pint later they came strolling through to the bar. We had managed to get a table with enough chairs for us all. I hurried to the bar and bought them a round while Kay sat in the corner with her legs artfully crossed to show a hint of stocking top through the split in the side of her skirt. Somehow she had manipulated her dress to accentuate her cleavage too. She was most definitely in heat, thinking of these strapping lads and would need a lot more than just me to scratch her itch tonight.

We had a conversation about their day and Kay said it was such a shame that they hadn't managed to get much of walk to day, they must be very frustrated. "Oh yes" they cried "we had hoped to climb several peaks today and burn off some excess energy." Kay inched closer to the lad sat next to her. His name was Paul and he was a very fit black guy in his late twenties or early thirties. Not an ounce of fat to be seen. On the other side was Bob, nut-brown and not quite as handsome or as trim but a great conversationalist and a definite twinkle in his eye. "How awful for you, I am so sorry you missed out" she said in her most seductive voice. The lack of exercise hadn't diminished their thirst and the first beers were already drained. "James, do be a darling and get another round in for the nice gentlemen" she asked. I headed back to the bar for more beer. By the time I had been served and made it back to the table the hem of her dress was at least an inch higher up her thighs and a button had magically popped open on her dress, revealing even more of her wonderful cleavage.

There was more of this and her hands were gradually working their way up the thighs of the guys either side of her when the barman rang last orders. The lads said their goodbyes and headed off for the stairs up to their rooms. Kay was most crestfallen that she hadn't managed to 'pull' at least one of them, or so she thought. We made our way to our room and she was obviously feeling very much 'in the mood'. She turned to me with that glint in her eye and I prayed that the boys not only remembered the room number but also decided to pay us a visit. If not I was in for a very rough night trying to keep up with her.

chester

By *enuine and hornyMan  over a year ago

gwynedd

more please

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Great so far. And a lovely couple to base it on as well

Cambridge

Thank you all for the compliments. Sorry I'm late posting this today, it turned into a very long one

I was in luck, Kay had just started to ask if I was tired when there was a knock at the door. Saved! "I wonder who that could be, did we order anything?" I asked her as I headed quickly to answer it. Opening it, there were Tom, Paul and Bob with very large grins and a couple of bottles in hand. "We were getting on so well downstairs that we wondered if you might like a nightcap?" Before I could say anything they had invited themselves in.

Kay was surprised yet slightly taken aback. She's very good at flirting but when it comes to actually transforming words into actions she always loses her nerve somewhat. How can someone so rampant suddenly be so shy and yet be the complete slut once the ice is finally broken and the first move made? It all now depended on the boys and the fact that they had turned up was a very good sign. I reckoned they were still young enough to be full of confidence and not take no for an answer. None of them intended to leave this room with a full ball sack.

Before I had time to say anything Bob was straight over to the mini bar. "Where's the corskscrew? We've bought something to keep the evening going." He said "Ah, here we are!" Producing it with a flourish, he started to open the first bottle. Kay looked at me with a hint of alarm in her eyes; 'not three of them!' was the message they sent. I simply smiled and nodded.

Paul turned back to the door, put the 'Do not disturb' sign on the outside door handle, double locked it and closed the security latch. The message was clear; nobody was going anywhere for some time. At that moment my GILF realised that she was now going to have to deliver on the signals she had sent these three downstairs. She could be in for a long night.

Tom walked up to her and took her hand. "We had a brief chat in our room about what you said, you know, about needing some more exercise. We all thought that you would be a good workout to help us get rid of the frustrations of today." "But, but I'm a married woman...and my husband is right here and I'm not sure that would be right." she stammered. "Who do you think gave us your room number?" said Tom and took her hand in his. He raised it to his lips and kissed it gently. "Kay, we are all going to make use of you tonight and fill you full of our cocks."

I went and sat in the chair in the corner, Bob gave me a glass of wine and showed me a pack of condoms out of sight of Kay. I shook my head saying quietly “ You don't need those with her, she loves the buzz of relying on her age for protection so just shoot it up her until it's dripping out”

While Tom held her hand more firmly, Paul came up behind Kay and reached his arms around her waist, he started to gently kiss and lick her neck and ears. There isn't a women on the planet who doesn't enjoy that and I could see her stance start to soften. Tom took a step forward and put his lips on hers, starting to kiss her. She was still a bit hesitant and it took a few moments before I could see Tom had forced his tongue into her mouth, starting to explore her body. Her head finally tilted slightly to one side and I could see she was kissing him back. Her arms went round his neck and I knew she was theirs for the taking.

Tom winked at Paul over her shoulder and at that signal Paul's hands unclasped from her waist and moved up, feeling for her ample breasts, playfully cupping them and brushing over her nipples. After a minute or so they moved inwards, finding the buttons and blindly worked out how to undo them. One by one the buttons that Kay hadn't undone herself fell open, until there were no more left.

Now Paul nodded at Tom and as one they stepped back a half pace. Gravity did the rest and the dress fell to the floor. There was Kay, stood in her expensive lingerie, stockings and 4" heels. Her nipples were straining to break through the bra fabric, hard as nails and I could see the start of a darker patch on her gusset. The view and the prospect of what was in store had me getting harder by the second, and I could see that the same was true for the lads. The way they had collaborated told me that this wasn't the first time they had done this, oh no. I was going to get one hell of a show and Kay, well she was going to get right royally fucked. No question.

The temperature in the room already seemed to have gone up ten degrees, They were all in heat. Kay was just starting to protest when Tom stepped forward and told her to be quiet. It was too late to act the posh, respectable wife. They all knew her for the sex slut she was and they were going to take advantage of her. She put her hands up in protest but her took hold of her wrists and lifted them up over her head. She tried to struggle but he was 30 years younger and worked out.

It was no contest, she was stood with her hands over her head like a roman slave girl on the selling block, being displayed for all to see. Now it was Bob's turn to join the activities. He approached Kay from behind, took hold of her bra and undid it none-too-gently. It fell away from her breasts but was prevented from joining the skirt on the floor because her arms were still held high. I have never seen her nipples so hard or so red. She has enjoyed one or two men at a time before now, but never three. This was a new, and obviously very exciting experience for her.

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Salisbury

Yep

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sexy and amazing x

Cambridge

Bob dropped to his knees and brought his face into her crotch. He was of mixed race and his brown skin contrasted beautifully with her white body, it was a sight to see. Pressing his nose up against her expensive briefs where they covered her mound, he inhaled deeply. "Ah, a beautiful, mature, heady vintage and my nose says it's ripe for the taking" he said, then grasped the top edge of the material with his teeth and gently but firmly started to move downwards. The descent revealed Kay's glorious mound. I could see that she was freshly trimmed, her golden full bush a neat and inviting triangle of fur; so that's why she had taken so long in the shower!

“Very hot, a genuine match of puss and hair colour” said Bob in delight as his hands smoothly, sensuously and oh so slowly swept down the curve of her thighs taking her briefs down. As they fell to her ankles he commanded her to step out of them and as she did so he declared “See Kay, all that posh wife protesting means nothing for there is the first victory of many in the coming assault on your puss!”

Tom said "Look lads, she's displayed like a Kaijira. What am I bid for the right to be the first tonight?" Kays eyes opened wide, "what's a Kajira?" she asked. The answer came from Paul. "It's a pleasure slave, one owned for sexual purposes; a woman who has had the word 'no' taken away from her." I could see the flush of sexual heat run up Kay's body. She was powerless but very-much turned on. I knew she wanted this more than she had wanted anything for a long time. "I bought dinner" said Paul "But I'm paying for the room and that's more" said Bob. "I paid the bill for these two and that's got us in the door" said Tom, "plus I don't want to have to follow your cocks, she wouldn't feel me in her." The others nodded "good point, well made" they both said.

Bob and Paul moved behind Kay and each took an arm. They led Kay over the bed and made her lie down across it with her head hanging over one edge. Bob took both wrists and kept her arms spread wide so she couldn't struggle. Paul swiftly stripped off and moved round so he stood beside her. He was in good shape, fully shaved (as I soon saw they all were) and at least 7" in size. The tip of his erect cock appeared over the top of his briefs as he removed his jeans and socks, then it was fully revealed as he removed those. He took charge of Kays wrists and moved closer so his cock was next to her cheek. Paul looked her in the eye, "suck me, you sexy MILF" and moved his cock towards her mouth. I was so busy watching her head turn and her lips open to receive his manhood that I missed Bob disrobing. Once he had finished he took one of her wrists and moved to the other side of her head, now moving back and forth along Paul’s black member. I almost did a double-take. The stereotype is that the black guys have the biggest cocks, not this time. Bob was at least an inch longer than Paul, if not more. It was a good girth too, Kay would be very full with that inside her.

On the other side of the bed Tom had also wasted no time getting naked. He sank to his knees on the edge of the bed and began to play with Kay's breasts. They are very sensitive, especially her nipples...if a guy starts play with those and knows what he's doing he will end up between her legs filling her with his cum. Tonight that was already a given but no matter. Paul was an artist, obviously a 'breast man'. Kay has firm, ample breasts with small, pink areolae around nipples that get very proud when she's aroused. Right now I could hang my hat on them.

Tom took her breasts in his hands and massaged them while alternately kissing and licking her nipples, running his tongue round and suckling them like a hungry baby after milk. I was transfixed watching the scene, raising an empty wine glass to my lips because I was so engrossed in the scenario playing out before me. I reached out for the bottle and topped up my glass. When I looked back he was gently squeezing both breasts and biting the nipples. I could see Kay writhing in pleasure but unable to move anything more than her hips and legs, which were opening more by the minute. Any time now...

Back at the head end Paul pulled out of her mouth. "Nice try but I'm not coming in there. I'm sending my seed deep inside you tonight." His cock was glistening with saliva and was literally pulsating from where Kay had sucked it almost to orgasm; she's good at that. Bob grabbed her chin and swung her head to face him, proffering himself up to her eager lips. She had to open wider to get the head inside her mouth and I could see her eyes bulge slightly as it moved further in. Kay doesn't do deep throat and I could see she was working to stop it going too far. Bob must have seen the look of panic in her eyes and stopped pushing. His eyes half closed as he felt her tongue working its magic on his glans while she sucked gently. I know how good one of her blow jobs feels, and there's no doubt he was finding out right now. I saw his cock grow in size from the attention it was getting. I swear she gives me an extra half inch just from sucking my cock and Bob was doing the same.

I'm not sure how she was managing to concentrate on sucking. Tom had now squeezed her breasts together so that he had maneuvered her nipples side by side. He was sucking and nibbling on both simultaneously. That's the moment at which Kay normally loses control and pulls whoever is doing it straight inside her. Never mind 0 to 60 time, she goes from Posh Married Totty to a sex slut in the blink of an eye and that's the trigger. Her mouth was full and her arms were held but I saw her legs open wide, sweep round behind Tom's back and grasp him firmly with her heels. She was sending him a message as best she could - I want to be fucked and filled and I want it now. That often works, but not this time.

Paul looked at her "No, we dictate the pace here, we decide where, when and who. You just have to take it however and as often as we want. You may play the respectable wife but we know you for the sexy cum slut you really are, deep down." I can't be sure but I think her puss flooded there and then. I saw the juices start to run down her labia and into the crack of her bum. The mental impact, the realisation that she had no control at all had sent her over an edge in her mind and she hadn't even been fucked yet. Damn, these three were good. I made a mental note to get their numbers before we left. This would not be a one-off.

By *sian SpiceMan  over a year ago

South West England/ West London

What a turn on!

Cambridge

Thank you

"Thank you "

Wow loving this wicked story you both have hope there's more to come

chester

"Thank you

Wow loving this wicked story you both have hope there's more to come "

Glad you like it.

Yes there is more to come.

"Comeshereoften" (the author) is a busy guy so be a little patient. He'll post more when he's got time to get on here.

"Thank you

Wow loving this wicked story you both have hope there's more to come

Glad you like it.

Yes there is more to come.

"Comeshereoften" (the author) is a busy guy so be a little patient. He'll post more when he's got time to get on here."

Brilliant to read. Loving it

Cambridge

Tom shook her legs off his back and slid down her body, past the point where his lily-white cock (a respectable 6") was near the sopping entrance to her puss and kept going. He ended up with his tongue lapping at her labia, which were wide open, soaking wet and fully engorged. They were more than ready to receive a cock but she wasn't getting it yet. What he didn’t have at one end he made up for at the other. Gene Simmons would weep. I have never seen a tongue like it that almost unreeled and made its way over her clit, seeking it out among the well-trimmed down. After hesitating, playing, teasing and flicking it erect it headed down to her lips. He licked, sucked, took them in his mouth and pulled gently. Next thing his tongue disappeared up her puss, tongue-fucking her with gusto. Once again her heels appeared, this time behind his head, pulling it in tight to her entrance and making sure as much of his magic tongue as possible filled her. Kays hips were positively writhing in pleasure.

Meanwhile Bob, who appeared to have more self-control than Paul, was still gently thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth while Paul took over on 'nipple duty'. He'd watched Tom and knew the secret. First he gave Kays breasts a light slap, the noise as much as the sensation opening her eyes wide. She loves that. Paul then took a firm hold of her large, full breasts and held them tightly, manipulating them to get her nipples in close proximity and the his mouth descended on them, biting slightly harder than Tom had. My magnificent posh slut of a wife was enjoying the undivided attention of 3 men, who were using her to the full. Less than a minute later she came, long and hard, her back arching off the bed and her mouth coming away from Bobs cock as she moaned loudly. I think the people 3 rooms down the corridor probably heard it for what it was; a woman in ecstasy.

Toms tongue was replaced with two fingers, then three, angled up and seeking out her g-spot. These guys were real experts, a sexual tag-team. His fingers were soaked and the noises as they slide in and out were clearly audible from where I sat in the corner. Paul and Bob were having to hold her arms more firmly, Kay would have been literally thrashing around the bed otherwise. Removing his fingers, Tom stood up. "So, posh slut, I think it's time I fucked you. I am more than hard and ready to slide right in. Tell me, if we all come inside you what colour do you think the baby will be - white, brown or black? I guess it's 'Lake District Roulette' and we'll know in 9 months’ time."

Kay really gets off on that kind of talk. She loves bareback and the risk of getting pregnant. She does still ovulate sometimes so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that she could end up conceiving. Some people like the risk of being caught outdoors in a public place. She loves the risk of going home with more than just the memory of a great fuck... With that Tom stood up and moved his cock towards her labia, swollen and reeking of her musk. Her legs were reaching out yet again, wanting to 'clinch the deal'. The tip just touched her entrance, parting the ends and he slid it up and down her slit, passing it across her clit and leaving a glistening trail on her triangle of fur as he did so. Kay was whimpering in lust and desire, her head lifted up trying to see that first cock impale her. It did so without further ado. Tom swung his hips forward and he disappeared to the hilt inside her puss, balls deep.

Any further cries were silenced as Paul straddled her head, his sack resting on Kays forehead and he fed his cock back into her mouth. She was now being spit-roasted well and truly. "I'm next" he said, "make sure I'm good and hard and ready to take over once Tom has sent that first load of cum heading for your ovaries. " Kay was sucking and slobbering for all she was worth. She didn't have to work very hard at it. The fucking from Tom was moving her head back and forth along Paul’s length. His cock wasn't the largest but it was very well detailed, not an ounce of fat on it and all the veins bulging and swollen with blood. In very short order it was covered in saliva and there were squelching noises from both ends.

Bob still held her arms, but reached out to the hotel toweling dressing gown on the bedside table. He removed the waist cord and tied it round Kays wrists, securing them to the bedframe. Freeing his hands up he went into the en-suite and took the cord from the other gown where I had left it earlier. He used that to bind her 36dd breasts together so they stood up proud, her hard nipples up in the air, and they swayed back and forth as she was fucked hard by Tom. They looked so beautiful like that and I knew she was also turned on even more, if that was possible. Bob then retrieved his mobile phone from his trouser pocket and started to film the scene. Kay, lying across the bed, pinned in place by cocks in her mouth and puss. She was covered in sweat, her eyes were blazing with lust and she was fucking back for all she was worth. In what seemed like no time at all she came again.

The site of Kays bound breasts in unified motion and the feeling of her puss tightening around his cock must have been too much for Tom, he stiffened, hesitated and groaned as he emptied a load deep inside Kay. He moved his hips from side to side and pressed his cock inside her as far as it could possibly go, giving his seed a head start in the three-way race. He gently withdrew, sweat dripping from his brow and legs slightly shaky. Stepping back he motioned to the others.

Within seconds Paul had withdrawn from Kays mouth and moved swiftly round the bed. He took hold of his member and slid it home between her gaping labia without hesitation. Was he eager to fuck, making sure that Toms load didn't leak out or maybe both? I didn't know and didn't care, it was one of the horniest sights I had seen for many years. I've always loved to see of black on white, especially when my posh slut is being drilled by one. I put my glass down and got my phone out. She would want to see this afterwards. I used the zoom so I could get the details without any faces. Paul knew how to fuck, he had rhythm and style and stamina. He was no sprinter. Taking his weight on his arms, he pinned Kays legs over his shoulders and set to work with a good, steady pace that saw him give her length after length. I could see that while he didn't have the largest cock he did have the largest sack. Somewhere a prize boar was missing a pair. They hung low and pendulous and were slapping noisily against Kays bum.

Bob, still holding his phone, took Paul’s place above her head. "My turn now" he said. Feast on this and imagine what it will do to your puss..." By now Kay was beyond all sensibility and no vestiges of her normally polite nature remained. She had received a highly-skilled mind-fuck before any of them even entered her, had already experienced two colossal orgasms and looked like she was well on her way to her third. She opened as wide as she could, her tongue reaching out to lick the end and taste the pre-cum dripping from his slit. Lapping it up she greedily took his bulbous head into her mouth. He wasn't getting the same quality of action from her tongue as he did before. She was too far gone and Paul really was fucking her good. I saw those tell-tale signs you get to know in your partner just before she reached her next climax. I saw her juices flooding out around the base of Paul’s cock, showing up foamy white as he continued his rhythm.

Bob reached round and took hold of Kays nipples, grasping firmly he lifted them up so her huge breasts were on show and distended in shape. The mixture of pleasure and mild pain tipped her over the edge again and she seemed to come for ages, a multiple orgasm if ever I saw one. That had its effect on Paul. With a mighty roar he thrust home and stayed there. I could see his huge sack tighten and lift as he emptied it into her. He grasped her ankles and spread them wide, watching as his black rod slid out, covered in spunk and her juices. "Swap round Bob" he gasped, his voice strained with the effort he had just put in. "I want her to taste this 'cocktail' of ours".

"Confirmation proof: Mike did indeed write this story for us as a request.

If you like it leave him a complimentary message."

Superb story

Cambridge

Needing no further invitation, Bob made haste to take Paul’s place. He had no trouble sliding it home, everything was already so well lubricated. Kay was eager, rampant even, to take his cock. She was already well into the zone and looking for another orgasm. Before she could concentrate on that she was rudely interrupted by a shiny black cock, dripping with assorted juices being well and truly presented to her lips. Paul pushed her head back down, took hold of her chin and unceremoniously pushed his cock into Kays mouth. She loves that taste, the one you get after changing ends in a spit roast. It's special and adds a certain something to the experience, at least that's what she tells me with a wistful look in her eye. Paul reached down and undid the cord holding her hands. Kay immediately took hold of his cock and balls, massaging that mighty sack to see if it had anything left to give her. She went to town on his tasty cock.

I know Bob was last but he certainly wasn't the least. He parted her lips and ploughed her furrow good and deep. On each stroke he pulled almost all the way out so her labia were stretched out, just holding on to the bulging end of his knob, then he plunged his 9" back in with a flick of his hips. He was not quite as skillful but he knew how to get results. His thumb and forefinger descended on Kays clit, teasing, rubbing, pinching and flicking it gently as he slid in and out. She was putty in his hands and came at least twice more as he treated her like an object to use. Finally he stepped up the pace, grasping her hips he lifted them clear of the bed and held her thighs. The change in angle gave him a bit more depth and after another 30 or 40 seconds his arms and legs went taught and he gave an almighty thrust that lifted her even higher off the bed as her erupted inside her. I could see spunk overflowing around the base of his cock. He was done.

They all took a step back, sweat pouring off them. The room stank of sweat, musk and semen; that unmistakable air of damn good sex. Kay lay there, almost unable to move. Her eyes shone like stars and her breathing was ragged and came in gasps. She was exhausted. Bob deployed the corkscrew and opened another bottle, drinks were poured all round and everyone took a breather.

I could tell you how the night progressed; how they put her on her hands and knees, held her down and proceeded to slap her bum until it was red and fuck her again from behind, or how they then carried her into the en-suite where they took it in turns for two of them to hold her up while the other one fucked her standing in the shower with the water cascading off her magnificent breasts and her legs wrapped round his waist. I think they would still be there if the hot water hadn't run out. I could but then I wouldn’t have any more to tell you another time... and there was another time, dear reader. I did get their mobile numbers before we checked out.

By *iana777Woman  over a year ago

Littlehampton

What a fantastic story I think there could be for a lot of ladies ready this xx

chester

"What a fantastic story I think there could be for a lot of ladies ready this xx"

Thanks Diana, _omeshereoften def did us proud with his writing skills. Way better than a lot of the stuff on here.

Yet again he merits many, many thanks.

Cambridge

Thank you all for your kind words. It was fun to do the research and then come up with the story, doing the plot and thinking up the characters.

My thanks to James for giving me the background and checking the details as I went along.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I don't care who wrote the story but it's a fucking horny story and I'm very hard reading it

By *ubicon MangoMan  over a year ago

willenhall

Yes more please

Cambridge

Thank you again. I may well write another one soon. It all depends on the incentive...

What an incredible story. Great detail. Time taken to build anticipation. Classy mixed with absolute filth. Amazing!!

Cambridge

Thank you sir

By *mbeMan  over a year ago

Mansfield

Awesome story!!

Cambridge

Kind of you to say so, thanks

An incredible story. Emphasised by being able to refer to the profile which acted as your muse. Being able to look at the pics of the delicious Kay and then put her into your story made for a very enjoyable read and fantasy.

...Bookmarked, hotlisted and wait for more.

Cambridge

Thanks

chester

"An incredible story. Emphasised by being able to refer to the profile which acted as your muse. Being able to look at the pics of the delicious Kay and then put her into your story made for a very enjoyable read and fantasy.

...Bookmarked, hotlisted and wait for more. "

Thanks Andy,

Always nice to know the lady inspires.

James

By *etepornMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

Love the story especially since i am regularly in the lakes and would love to play with Kay

Great story

Cambridge

Thank you for the compliments. it's good to know its been so appreciated

Lovely story James and Kay

Nic1920

Cambridge

Thanks

Love the story and you definitely know how to stir up the imagination and make you feel as though they are right there taking part.

Hot as fuck

Minx

chester

Glad you liked it. Comeshereoften deserves lots of thanks for the work and craft he put into it.

Cambridge

Thank you all, it was a great fun to do the background research and to write

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Cambridge

Thanks

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Very well told and expertly constructed tale. My congratulations and sincere thanks for sharing it.

The fun bit is trying to work out which bits are true or closest to the truth, then again, perhaps it's all true.... only Kay and James can say.

Cambridge

Thank you for your very kind words

And you're forgetting about the author, I also know what is and is not true in this story.

And no, I'm not telling!

chester

Discretion is all.

By *ilfbonaMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Amazing story!

Cambridge

Thank you

By *rungeguyMan  over a year ago

leeds

Wow good story . Must have taken ages to write . Good work

Cambridge

Thank you. It took me about 2 weeks, plus the research; chatting with James and Kay to make sure I got the details right.

By *leasureseekerBigBitMan  over a year ago

London

Great story, hot!

Cambridge

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic