Control 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/792714#last

I'll write more as soon as i can, thanks for your feedback xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

Can't wait. Amazing story and writing skills. Keep checking every day for updates

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - more!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can’t wait

I looked in the bag, it was a skirt which he obviously wanted me to change into so i headed for the bathroom. I changed into the skirt, quite short and loose footing. I'd have to be careful not to flash too much. I headed back to my desk via the kitchen for a coffee. Newbie was in the kitchen, looking hot! I lifted my skirt showing him my naked smooth pussy. He raised an eyebrow, walked over to me as his hand went to my pussy, his fingers probing for my clit as he walked away sniffing his fingers.

By *ajdaveMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Very interesting

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Love it

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

More x

By *rny1Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

More plz

By *ustful desiresCouple  over a year ago

Summoned to the office and the boss was alone. I closed the door and he looked me up and down. 'Take it off' he said. He was looking at my skirt so i removed it. 'Turn around.' I turned away from him. 'Touch your toes.' I bent over feeling very exposed and nervous. I felt a cold wet sensation on my ass. I assumed the butt plug was to blame. It circled my ass hole gently at first, a little more pressure until i could feel my hole accepting it. It wasn't painful but it felt tight. He pushed it further, the pain started and i remembered the advice from the girl in the shop and tried to relax. 'Take a big breath in, then slowly exhale.' As i breathed out a wave of pain hit my ass, it lasted just a second and the relief was so good. The butt plug was in and my hole relaxed around it. 'Stay bent over.' I just wanted to catch my breath but then i felt his fingers against my pussy, gently working around my hole, circling like he did with my ass, it felt so good, I wanted to feel them inside me. I asked him to put them inside. 'Them?' He asked as i felt my pussy filled, then i realised it wasn't his fingers, it was his cock and it was filming my pussy, he pulled out and thrust in hard again. The feeling of fullness in my ass made it feel so intense. Then the thrusts quickened. He was pounding my pussy hard and fast, i put my hands against the wall to stop me falling over. I tried not to scream as the hard thrusts plunged deep into me, I struggled to catch my breath as he pulled my hips so his cock was deep inside. I could feel every inch of his cock deep inside as his body spasmed as he came inside me. I stood up, he pulled his cock out of me and went back to his desk, picked up a tissue then came back to me. 'You are not allowed to orgasm until you see me tomorrow, do you understand?' I nodded and he then nodded torwards the door.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Roll on tomorrow

harrogate

Wow

Love it

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

More please

Guildford

"More please "

That afternoon he called me on again. 'Turn around and touch your toes' he demanded. I did what he asked and he seemed to take ages to approach me. I felt his fingers on my clit and i remembered what he said about not orgasming knowing that if he parted with my clit i wouldn't be able to stop myself. His fingers traced across my pussy and to the butt plug and he took hold of it and started to pull. It didn't feel like it was going to come out but he pulled harder. I could feel my ass stretching again, this time felt really good so i relaxed as he pulled it then pushed it back in. I was moaning with pleasure involuntarily as the movements got bigger, pushing in and pulling almost out. I could feel a trickle from my pussy which he instantly wiped with his finger. 'Dirty girl is enjoying this now.'he teased me more fingering around my wet pussy holr as i responded with more juices. The butt plug came out of my ass as he gently removed it, i gasped and swore under my breath. As i started to stand again he slapped my ass hard and demanded that i get back into position. My pussy hole was dripping as i felt something enter it, it was the plug, he moved it around i inside me then took the wet plug to my clit and started teasing, i told him it would make me cum and he traced it back to my pussy hole then to my ass and he slid it straight in, i gasped and pulled away, he pulled it back as my ass hole tried to grip it but he slid it out, then straight into my pussy. He repeated this as a squirmed and moaned, begging him to let me cum. Everytime the plug left my pussy, juices came out with it. I was so turned on by my own wetness and i couldn't control myself. My legs buckled as my orgasm hit, my pussy gushing, my bum up in the air exposed as my orgasm ripped through me. 'You will pay for that, bring me another set of nipple clamps tomorrow you cheeky little slut, you can leave now'

harrogate

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ayBlackMan  over a year ago

UKwide

Now am hooked

"Now am hooked"

Guildford

The morning after i felt tender as my ass was still a bit sore. I had left the nipple clamps on his chair as he wasn't in when i went to see him. Newbie had sent me a message asking me to meet in the boardroom, obviously still oblivious to the camera. I said I'd check when it was free. I felt stupid but i forwarded his message to my boss asking if it was ok. I couldn't believe the situation i was in. I had a reply ' to my office now, tell him you'll be there in 10 minutes!'

Hoping to hear more soon

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

harrogate