FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A hotel encounter ....

A hotel encounter ....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondCougar OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

This started as a profile story with “ you tell me what happens next”.... it was shared back and forth over several weeks... this is the culmination I thought I’d share with you - enjoy! Feedback welcome

——————————————————-

You....Me....a busy bar; an open bottle of champagne and two full glasses. You're looking stunning, seductive yet classy, with just a hint of naughtiness in your eyes, the glint that gives it all away - a cheeky flirty smile. The little flash of your legs you keep giving me as the conversation flows, the laughs genuine and frequent and with every passing minute you can see that I want you more.....We touch; we kiss, you swear you've just seen the bulge grow as I start to move closer to you. I kiss your neck and I lean in, whisper in your ear the words you've been waiting for: "my hotel room, now"....

. ..She thought he’d never ask! such was the aura that had stirred between them. She could almost feel the electricity sparking. Enough flirting.... she held the moment he had come close enough for her to inhale his intoxicating scent. she picked up her glass and the bottle and uttered those words that made him swell with anticipation.. she tilted her glass, quaffed the effervescent nectar and exchanged a kiss, leaving his lips tingling and his mouth popping with excited bubbles .... “ let the party begin..” as she tilted a toast with her glass. His eyes widened as he took her hand and lead to his room. Never had his lust been so fuelled by such a classy, captivating and sexually arousing lady... she had blown his mind before play even commenced. He drew a slow breath to calm himself, he needed to savour this evening, there had rarely been another like it.

After our toast we make our way from the bar to the lifts in the hotel. The reception area is mirrored; I catch a glimpse of you on my arm as I push the 'up' button. My eyes glimpse your heels, another flash of your legs, the classy yet sexy dress. Your deep red lipstick highlighting your seductive smile. Eternity. ....waiting for the lift. Eventually the door opens and we stride in, its empty and as the door closes you turn to me; kiss me softly and gently, but passionately. I hit the button for our floor and place my hand in the small of your back, ready to lead you to the room. It's not far but already we can barely keep our hands and lips off each other. Kissing, we fall back into the door and I fumble for the key card, you've already started undoing the top buttons on my shirt, running your hand down my chest and kissing the tempting warm skin on my neck... I open the door and we move in, quickly purposefully. We stumble to the chair in the window, the city lights glowing brightly - it just adds to the moment. You push me on to the chair and start to undo those remaining buttons. Your lips caressing my chest, your warm wet tongue brushes over me. You check to see my reaction; a wry smile and that irrestibly cheeky glint in my eye, you can see exactly what is racing through my mind. I lean forward and kiss you on the lips, softly but passionately, then kiss your neck once, twice, three times before letting my lips brush over your ear. I playfully nibble, brushing away your hair from your face my breathing already becoming heavier, sexier and I feel your hands instinctively drop down to my increasingly swollen tell tale erection. A smile escapes you and you close your eyes, presenting the perfect time for me to whipser those words "I want you; now!” You tug my shirt from my jeans and release it from arms and shoulders, letting it slide casually to the floor. As you attempt to undo my belt, I take your hands in mine and beckon you to swap places with me... I lean in to kiss your neck again. Running my hands up the inside of your thighs, leaning in seductively to kiss you passionately on your lips again, the taste of you is delicious and I am intoxicated. I begin undoing your dress removing your bra, letting it drop to the floor kissing all the way down your body, teasing your nipples gently but deliberately, feeling them harden against my tongue. I trace my lips over your skin, down your tummy before I ease your legs apart, enough for my head to fill the warm inviting space between your thighs. I kneel in front of you, kiss the soft flesh that draws me in, first the left working my way across to the right I move closer in, another delicious kiss. A little luck. ....each time a little closer and closer to my inviting prize. The sensation begins to drive you wild, you running your fingers through my hair... X

Your hair feels soft and fine between my fingers and I grasp hard each time you hit the sweet spot with you’re tongue. I can hardly contain myself but soon I will need to wet your soft lips with my musky juices. I’m almost d*unk between champagne and your powerful presence before me, it feels good to let go and enjoy. Resistance is futile and I give way to the pent up fire within and I spill my juices for you.. you lap up, sating your thirst. And now I need mine... I lift your face to meet mine and catch a gasp as it leaves your lips and I catch it with mine, a beautiful taste shared. I beckon you to stand so I can unbuckle your jeans sliding them down to reveal my prize, I feel your back arch leaning into me, hungry to be touched, for me to brush my lips across you, of the already glistening engorged head and down the firm shaft but no.... not yet... I run my finger tips, tracing the fine hairline of your tummy, across your lower abdomen just short of touching the swollen cock before me. Much as my red wet lips want to devoure you I need you to WANT it.... to tell me you NEED it.. you lean towards me, I look up and lock eye contact with you drawing you deeper into this erotic scene before my lips gently envelop you. I feel you want to scream with pleasure as you enjoy the wetness around you .....

As your gorgeous red, wet lips envelop my swollen cock my body pulses in equal measures of anticipation and pleasure. The feel of your lips on the tip, the warmth and wetness of your mouth cause my eyes to close, my head to rock back and a groan of pure pleasure to instinctively escape. Your lips suspend me firmly and with each millimeter you expertly and slowly slide the length of my firm shaft, my knees become weak; my mind and body have been craving this moment. I feel your tongue push firmly against the underside of the shaft as you release me from your mouth. My eyes wide, seek and lock your captivating gaze.The teasing glint in your eye, that seductive lick of the lips that turns into a smile, confirming without words what is about to happen and the story we're about to write. Your hands firmly on my hip, you begin to explore me again. Your tongue flicks gently to lick the glistening juice from the head of my cock, followed by a soft kiss. You turn your attention to the shaft, kissing one side then the other, each touch satisfying and pleasuring my senses, but also teasing. I run my fingers through your hair, pulling it away from your eyes and face as you continue to kiss up and down the shaft, licking caressing teasing.... I sense the anticipation in you gets too much... Your lips envelope me again, your tongue circles the tip before you begin to slide your mouth all the way down. Back and forth as you take more and more of me in, your lips firm around my shaft. Your fingertips return to explore my abdomen, then down feeling your way under my pulsating cock, cupping my balls and massaging them gently, feeling them swelling fuller for you. Despite being consumed by the moment I remember the ice bucket....Interrupting your flow, I pull you back up standing, Kissing you passionately Feeling you stroke my cock, wanting to continue, but not yet, now it's your turn. The dress and your gorgeous black lingerie already cast aside before I beckon you to edge of the bed, lip syncing with you again, I suggest you close your eyes as I reach for an ice cube...

I hold it over your body, an ice cold drop of water splashes on to your skin before I kiss the exact same spot. I slide the ice over your nipples, another drop, another kiss and again, more tiny ice drops. I can see just how much this is starting to pleasure you, not being able to see and your body quivering with pleasure and anticipation for the next drop.

As the ice melts I slowly to drip it over your body, over your tummy with my lips and tongue following the path it takes. I kneel between your legs and those sexy heels kissing the inside of your thighs before running the ice over those excited spots, each touch and kiss closer and closer to my gift from you, my tongue desperate to taste you. After what seems like an age I gently whisp the ice between your legs, instantly you feel the cold sensation on your swollen bud sending waves throughout your body, anticipating the touch of my lips and tongue to lick the cold drop away... I don't make you wait long...

Much as I want to open my eyes, the ice cold droplets caressing my skin felt good. The soft and warm kisses that followed each iced drop heightened my senses and I was hungry to feel each of them. I could still taste the rich glistening pre cum in my mouth....the taste sublime... and almost too close to an accidental mouth wash! thank god for the ice bucket, I wasn’t ready to deplete all his energy yet. Continuing to enjoy his attention maybe it was time to give myself to him, he had surely given me the most sensational tease of my life! He gently eased me to my feet and guided me to the sumptuous bed, he had great taste.. a girl loves to be treated to a little luxury. I opened my eyes, his lips hovering above mine, breathing deeply ... this would be the roller coaster ride of our lives....

The rollercoaster starts with a slow climb, my lips softly touch yours we instinctively kiss, a wonderfully tingling sensation rushing through our bodies. Our tongues dance together, your finger tips run down my back and start to guide me down onto your body, of course I accept the invitation lowering my hips to start the rush of the first drop of this rollercoaster... Gently I rock my hips, my erect and now jacketed cock just gliding over your devine and now very sensitive clitoris. You release a soft, pleasured moan, giving me a very clear instruction "No more teasing, I want you, I want to feel you. Right. Now.". A smile takes over my face, slowly I lower my body to yours, the warm and wet enveloping me as your body holds me tight, a colossal wave of pleasure takes over both of us as you take me, inch by inch, you bite your lip and wrap your legs around mine to pull me even deeper into your body... X

The intensity of that first slide, feeling you fill me almost takes me over the edge, my eyes giving away the pleasure, it’s such an intense adrenaline rush and a gasp of excitement escapes my lips as a deep breath follows... you flex your hips, tilting down to push deep and hard.... I arch my back to meet your thrust and feel your shaft inside me. Our eyes meet and lock watching each other’s expression, an emotional connection we are already both falling deep into.

My hands cup your face and bring you down into a slow burning kiss which only intensifies an already intense moment, I can feel you wanting to left go of your senses but you’re waiting for me. I stop you.... switch places! I want to be on top... we hastily switch so as not to lose the moment.

Gently, I lower my now soaking hungry pussy over your pulsating cock and take you deep inside. This time it’s you who releases the deep breath, I’ve hit the right spot that tells me.... back into the kiss I temporarily stepped out of as I take you to your length and gently but firmly ride you, the tip of your engorged cock straining to hold the hot sticky ropes of cum waiting to escape .

You cup my breasts in your hands and a nipple feels the softness of your wet mouth, I sit deep and exhale a breath, I feel the rising compulsion I know is my edge, all I need is for you to tip me over “ let me cum” I ask you; you refuse and tell me to no.... not yet and with draw you hips down so you are not as deeply inside me and stop, you wait for my rasping breath to slow before you allow me to take your shaft to its length again, slowly building me back up, I am so desperate to feel that rush and my muscles quiver around you.

Again you take the same nipple in your mouth, watching my expression knowing you can take me to dizzy heights you rock with me

“ gently baby, gently... feel that cock deep inside you, give it to me.....”. ... I feel the surge of cum inside me and I hold that ecstatic moment where you feel me cuming around your cock..... I just know you will want to feel it again and again and again, you return to the husky voice encouraging me to let out more for you.... indeed I do....

My husky voice is almost, but not quite, lost in the wave of passion and adrenaline sweeping through our bodies. The hotel room curtains open the city lights, all of it is just a distant blur as our bodies work together in such joyful, sinuous harmony. But even if it was lost, you'd know exactly what I was trying to say. One word, that one word that perfectly sums up my desires. "YES!!!"

Yet this is a moment to saviour... to prolong. The absolute pleasure of your soaking pussy tightly wrapped around my hard, pulsing and increasingly cum filled cock, our bodies rocking in perfectly synchronised rhythm. As I move one of my hands down, I use the other to brush away your hair. You instinctively take my thumb between your lips, and start to play with it with your tongue, sucking, eyes closed. It's impossible to not feel your whole body react as you feel my other hand, my thumb, start to brush up against your clitoris once again. You arch back, let out a gasp and rock your head right back. I feel your juices escape a little, running down my shaft to the base of my cock, and yes, you were right, I want you to let out more. And more. And more. This explosion of passionate ecstacy is just getting started...

Fearing I'm about to lose all self control as your body tantalisingly takes me to the edge, it's that husky voice again "Turn around". Yet like you'd already read my mind, you've already released my cock, glistening in what little light there is. The tip is so sensitive that the movement of you releasing me from your pussy sends such tingly sensations shooting through my body that I can't help but nearly regret that last ask...But I shouldn't have feared. Expertly, you hold the shaft firm and right where you need it as you slide back down. Your soaking pussy reacts instantly to the feeling of my fill you again, and I feel your muscles hold me in place. As you lower your body down to mine, I reach around and cup both your breasts in my hands and begin to roll my finger and thumb over your nipples. Breathing deeply, I take in your sweet, alluring perfume, before softly kissing your neck.

As you start to rock on me again, every movement you make takes me closer and closer to that edge that you've had me on for so long, so many times already. I move my hands to your hips, and even though you need no help at all, I guide your body up, down, forward, back, side to side. With one hand down for balance, you use the other to squeeze my balls that are aching to release for you, full of my hot, sticky cum that is just ready to surge out for you.

Feeling just how close I am, you intensify your rocking, and this time, you have no intention of stopping. The anticipation, the passion, the harmony of our bodies, such heightened sensation of our skin touching each other, all that build up, it takes over both of us. You release a scream as your orgasm escapes, hard, and almost immediately, you take all of me deep inside you as my head and back hit the bed...

She could feel the aftershocks, his shaft still releasing the last drops of cum he had pent up waiting for this moment. She reached down to caress him, now empty and less turgid, he flinched sensitive to the touch. He felt relaxed, endorphins tumbling around his system, he loved the feeling. She raised her arms above her head, stretching out the tension in her shoulders and tipped forward on all fours, he admired the view of her peachy ass whilst he was still inside her, feeling satisfied. She was right, it had been hell of a roller coaster ride he could never have anticipated the likes of and he knew it wouldn’t be the last, he was hooked. She eased forward releasing him from her intense grip sending waves of tingles through him. Their hot sticky juices escaping as she did, sliding her fingers into the entrance of her now soaked pussy she gathered the fluid and tasted the intense flavour of their lovemaking, the taste of sex. She turned herself around and reached for her champagne glass and quaffed a mouthful quenching her thirst, she leant in to him their mouths exchanging the taste of popping bubbles mingled with their sex, it brought a secret smile to his face, she had surely shown him how to really enjoy the carnal pleasure he had only ever dreamed of.

She snuggled into him, tracing her fingers along the fine hairline of his tummy and back up across his chest, he held her close kissing her forehead. He needed time to regain his energy for the next ride, he sure as hell wasn’t about to call it a day! There was so much more of her body to explore and he had so much more to give.....

After our rollercoaster of a ride, reaching such dizzy heights of passion and elation, we collapse into the pillows. Releasing a long sigh, you turn over on to your side, resting your head on my outstretched arm. A deep sigh disguises a content smile, your body shuffling to feel my naked skin against yours. I kiss your shoulder, your neck, and whisper into your ear. "That was incredible, no, you were incredible". With a soft sigh you agree, closing your eyes and drift off. It takes seconds before I do the same, the comforting warmth and soft touch of your skin luring me into a tight embrace.

Yet it's not long before I reawake, the desire to feel you and for you to take me again building through every vein of my body. My mind races, recalling how amazing you felt, how seductive you looked, how we teased and satisfied each other in equal measure. Make no mistake, it's clear you have me under your spell.

For a second, I ponder whether to let you continue your sleep, to try and turn a metaphorical cold shower on this ever building desire for you. The night is still young, the wonder doesn't last long! Then I realise just how aroused I am, how hard I already am for you. My cock is already firm nestling against you, craving your body to be wrapped around it once more.

I kiss your neck softly, different spots, my lips barely touching your skin. Your shoulder, and your back. I brush my fingertips over your arm, around to your chest, over your breasts and nipples.... down your tummy, and around to your hip. Still softly kissing, my fingers trace a route down your leg as far as I can reach. Then slightly inside your thigh, my fingers begin to make their way back up. Back to your hip, your tummy, then to your neck where I brush your hair back and begin to caress the side of your face.

The desired effect achieved as your body reacts to my touch, still content, still smiling. Your eyes begin to open, and you let out another "mmmm" before you instinctively turn to kiss me. Then you feel it. Hard. Firm. Ready. Your hand makes it way to my cock to check that you weren't dreaming... You feel it, giving a little squeeze, and with that, you awake fully....

Your skin felt soft and warm against mine, you’re secure embrace holding me firmly against you, I could feel the soft aroused breath caress my cheek, nuzzling my ear a clear sign you were at one with me again. As you hold me against you deliberately pressing the telltale hardness into the small of my back, searching for the wetness you longed to feel. You ease my leg forward allowing you access the slide between my cheeks, your cock burrowing into the damp space, I feel your fingers trace my hip and the inside of my thigh reaching down to explore the sweet spot you know will be wet to your touch. The escaping moan tells me you find what you are looking for..... I widen the gap inviting you to take what’s yours and I feel your swollen tip against the entrance to the wetness you glide into. A gentle thrust sends waves of pleasure through us both as you enter me, the ripples of muscle grip you and I feel you swell inside me, already I want to jump off the edge ..... the feeling is sheer pleasure

I feel you pull me tightly into you and your free hand searches for the erect buttons you know will respond to your touch, your breath becomes rapid and urgent against my neck and I feel the rush of waves envelop us both as your tip reaches my G spot and I’m pouring my juices over your cock, my moans of pleasure assuring you that you have taken every inch of me again.....

I feel you withdrawn and guide me to kneel, a pillow pulled out you place under me... I love this position! I know it gives you ultimate control of your own cuming in your own time and at your own pace. From behind me you slowly re-enter the wet space, teasing me, the ripples you left still ebbing and flowing. As you slide deep within me you release a guttural moan of satisfaction and I feel you thrust deep, hard, animal instinct comes out and you ride the waves of ecstasy as they build within you, gritted teeth and deep thrusts, urgent breathing and watching your cock slide in and out, leaving your shaft smeared with my glistening juices waiting to meld with your own..... a steady rhythm becomes an urgent pace, I reach between my legs to massage your full aching balls, loosening the cum within them for you to empty inside my waiting pussy.... I feel your cock pulsating, throwing the sticky ropes of cum inside me..... again and again and again...... I feel you shudder from the after shocks and you sink into my back.... depleted of energy, rapid breathing, dry mouth..... but absolutely fucked! .......back to our snuggling spoons...... I can’t get close enough to you or express enough words to tell you that I need you, want you..... my arm reaches up around your neck, I feel you take the opportunity to cup my breast in your hand and I feel you relax ... calm.... tired.... sleeping softy ......

A wry smile escapes me..... I wonder if there is any champagne left..... indeed...... where is the bottle? I wonder how long I should leave you before I restore you from your revitalising slumber..... mmmm ....... he loved the idea of a champagne bottle..... it’s still early hours.... ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being the other person in this exchange was an absolute privilege, and what fun it was to write with you. It truly is the work of your vivid, fabulously naughty imagination and way with words. It's long, but it's hard not to get more than just a bit carried away with distracted thoughts re-reading this!

By *iamondCougar OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Being the other person in this exchange was an absolute privilege, and what fun it was to write with you. It truly is the work of your vivid, fabulously naughty imagination and way with words. It's long, but it's hard not to get more than just a bit carried away with distracted thoughts re-reading this!"

MIA! Welcome back sir! It was my pleasure to create it with you, those truly sensual seductive scenes replayed many a time. Since you’ve returned perhaps the creation of a new encounter? Xx

» Add a new message to this topic