FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dirty encounters: the martial arts guy gets me off by talking dirty

Dirty encounters: the martial arts guy gets me off by talking dirty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This write up was from a young lady from Brighton on the south coast who I met through another website, we met a couple of times in 2015, this was our second meet. she liked it rough and was a bit wild and dirty (not hygiene wise) so this was a learning curb for me. I am not an out & out dom & am not into pain but this young lady knew what she wanted. I hope you enjoy her recollection of our time together.

WILS705

Dirty encounters: the martial arts guy gets me off by talking dirty

Seems like I’ve spent all week wanking myself silly. A burly beast at work has been tantalising me which has had me utterly slick all day at my desk. And the martial arts guy sent me a photo of his cock and swollen balls last night, telling me he was saving his come for me. Last night I wanked so much I fell asleep with a dildo still in my snatch.

The latter gentleman paid me a visit today and wasted no time, immediately kissing me hard and within minutes, pushing me to my knees and stuffing his cock into my mouth. I was absolutely gleeful when he yanked me to my feet, turned me around, hoisted up my skirt and penetrated me right there next to the front door. I was leaning forward against a cupboard, he was gripping my hips, thrusting into me, and oh god, it felt so good. I begged him to do it harder, pressing back against him, and he obliged, groaning “take my spunk, slut” as he pumped me full of his cum, which made me roll my eyes back in my head with pleasure.

I was shaking like a leaf so we sat on the sofa and recuperated for a while. Then he suggested we get naked in my bedroom. He asked me to suck his cock some more. He told me I had spoilt him for other blowjobs. I couldn’t suck him for long before he was desperate to get inside me again. He lay on top of me and I lifted my legs high and wide as he pounded me. He wanted to get me off so I told him to talk dirty to me. He gave me a running commentary in a gruff murmur, telling me to take his cock, telling me to come for him like a good slut. I could hear the arousal in his voice. Each thrust slid his length all the way into me, matched by his skin’s sticky contact with my clit. I was helpless to resist the building pleasure and climaxed wildly against him, my cunt pulsating around his dick. I feel like I could come again right now just thinking about it.

After a further rest where I told him that the sluttier he made me feel, the more likely I was to come, he stood over me and pushed his entire length right down my throat until I struggled against him, leaving him slick with saliva and my eyes streaming. He pulled my head over the edge of the bed and fucked my throat, though I found it very hard to take for long. Then he angled me onto all fours and fucked me from behind at a vicious pace, spanking me so hard I yelled, grabbing my arse with both hands and bouncing it hard off his cock. I was left panting, hair a bird’s nest, make up smeared, cunt slick and aching. He grinned mischievously at me as he left.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hoping there's more to this

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Unfortunately, not. After my second visit she got loved up, we kept in touch for a while but no more meets. The girl certainly wrote a good account of our playtime, fond memories for me.

» Add a new message to this topic