FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > You and I

You and I

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is some erotic fiction I wrote a while ago, you my have read it elsewhere, and yes it's not specifically about swinging, so if that's a problem let me know and I'll remove it. CC is always welcome....

We're both kneeling on the bed. I am behind you, with my arms wrapped around you, caressing your breasts, brushing over them and around them. My fingers dance over your nipples, occasionally stopping to play with each of them in turn. One hand cupping underneath one whilst the other grips your nipple, and softly pulls and tweaks it.

My lips plant soft gentle kisses around your neck, up your cheek, and gently ending on your ears. Your arms would reach behind me and pull me closer to you, our skin touching, pressing up against each other. Both of us feeling our heat.

My right hand softly strokes down your side, slightly tickling you, around your buttock and down your thigh. Moving in a small circle my fingers caress up the inside of your thigh, almost to your pussy, but at the last minute avoiding it. A sigh disappointment escapes from you as I miss the goal you long for me to reach, though you soon descend back into enjoying the pleasure as they moved up your belly once more, and resume their attention on your breasts and nipples.

I keep on playing with your nipples, stroking them, squeezing them, tickling them, and enjoying watching your chest rising with the sharp intakes of breath you take. And as it quickens I release my hold on them and move my hands straight to your legs. Gripping them gently but firmly, I pull them apart in one quick, firm motion, making you gasp again. I move my mouth down to your neck and gently leave kisses along its beautiful length. You turn your head back and our mouths meet, our tongues on fire as they connect and play and entwine with each other. My fingers slide around and up your thighs once more, and gently brush up and down the sides of your lips, not quite venturing to part them. I then bring my middle finger up in between, finally parting them, and I feel your warmth and your wetness. You gasp slightly as it brushes over and circles around your clit.

My finger now moves down between your lips and finds your warm, moist hole and circles it around and around allowing it to find its way into you, curving it around and upwards, as the tip looks for your special spot.

My left finger runs upward along the side of your lips and gently circles your clit, teasing it out of its hood, stroking over it. As I find the right place, my right finger begins to stroke at your inner spot sending warm spasms and rushes up through you.

Your body rises slightly on your knees, and being so close to you I rise up too. Riding my fingers, you grind yourself down, push yourself forward, trying to get as much pleasure as you can out of me, but I sense you starting to get close to your point of no return, and I don't want you to go there just yet. I slowly, and gently remove my fingers from you, releasing them from your grip. A slight sigh of disappointment breaks out of your mouth, and I whisper "Don't worry, the time will come. Trust me" and I grin.

I stay behind you, and you feel me grasp your hands together behind you, and with my other hand pull forward a scarf, which I delicately, but firmly tie around your wrists. You're now at my disposal.

I whisper in your ear, "Do you trust me?" and help you raise up and fall forward, your head landing on its side, on a pillow in front of you, your beautiful pert bottom and delicious pussy pointing right at me.

"Oh what to do with these?" I think, chuckling a little, as I already know the answer.

=====

Looking at the beautiful sight before me, I move my head closer to you and breathe in your scent. With both of my hands, I grasp your buttocks firmly and move in to kiss your glistening pussy. I put my tongue out to taste you, and gently lick you as you let out soft moans of desire. My tongue probes into you, circling around and pushing into you as far as I can. You try to push back onto it, and in a move to reaffirm my dominance I give you a firm strike on the bottom and an order for you to keep still. The palm of my hand then gently massaging the red mark on your behind to take the sting away.

I return my attention to my previous actions and start to run my tongue around your clit, it now more aroused and harder than before. My two fingers easily slide deep inside you, in one go. Confused between your natural reaction to squirm around, and my orders to keep still, I can feel you, ever so slightly trying to remain in one position. Your delicate and hardly audible moans, coinciding with my fingers stroking, and stimulating your G spot. Bringing my tongue up and around my fingers, to the little opening of your anus I start to move my tongue around it, and over it, stimulating it vigorously. I feel you trying to push back again, trying to force my tongue into you once more, and again, I strike you on your behind. You flinch, and it catches your breath. "Once more, and I will need to administer stricter punishments," I tell you, "Do you understand?" You respond with a simple yes, and I carry on, licking you, enjoying your taste in my mouth.

I slowly let my fingers, coated in your gorgeous juices, slip out of you, and one of them I use to draw circles around your other opening. You sigh gently, as you relax into the pleasure you're receiving, and I start to apply some pressure to my actions. Very slowly you start to open up, and my probing finger begins its journey into you. I can feel your muscles working against it, twitching, contracting and relaxing as I get deeper into you. "How does that feel?" I ask you, "mmmm, it's wonderful." you whisper in return.

When I feel you are ready, I start to slide my finger in and out of you. Drawing it out until only the tip is left inside not allowing you to fully contract, before sliding back in, right past all of my knuckles, feeling deep inside you. Eventually, as you are lying there in your prone position, I have three of my fingers inside you, and I can tell you are relaxed, and as I gently twist my fingers around I hear your moans returning as you allow yourself to be taken over.

"Are you ready for me?" I say to you. Your lazy, quiet and soft "mmm hmmm" tells me all I need to hear.

Kneeling up behind you, I direct my swollen head towards your swollen labia and rest it against your waiting opening. And I wait. I can tell you are getting impatient. I feel you starting to rock backwards trying to push yourself onto me, clearly letting your desire to have me inside of you overtake your senses. I want it too, but the pleasure I get from making you wait far outweighs instantly thrusting into you.

"Wait," I say to you.

====

I take a moment to look at you. Tied up, in a vulnerable position, and totally trusting me. As I kneel behind you, I allow myself to be in a slightly more submissive position and place my hands behind my back. More to keep me from grabbing your hips and just thrusting myself into you. You keep yourself still, but I know it's driving you crazy. The tip of me just resting against you, teasing you. You to push back but at the same time, you don't want to. You keep still despite your want and desire for satisfaction. Your want and desire to please me is even greater.

Eventually, I quietly say "Now" and with that you push back onto me, letting yourself completely engulf my hard cock. After a moment of enjoying the feeling of being completely filled, you start to rock your hips, the motion pleasuring us both.

I start to feel more in control of myself and my lust and rest my hands on your hips, and your moans let me know you're really getting into it. It's not long before I'm groaning along with you, both of us joined, not only physically, but by sounds and feelings too. Our bodies matching each others thrusts, each one sending an energy between us that we both feel. Waves of pure, unadulterated pleasure overcoming us both.

I lean forward a little, and slowly move my Hands up the side of your body, softly caressing your curves. My fingers touching you, feeling you, holding you. They trace around the side of your breasts, circling them in a spiral. Working towards their goal, your nipples once more. I find they are already hard and erect, and as my fingers circle around them I can feel the effect on you it has. Just stroking the sides causes you to squirm a little, and you gasp slightly as I pinch them between my thumb and forefinger and tug ever so slightly, rolling them around, tweaking them like tiny knobs. In the moment my senses are so heightened I can feel the texture of them, each tiny bump pressing into my nerve endings, bringing me even closer to you.

I start to draw my middle finger down your stomach, pausing to draw a pattern, circling your navel. Letting it slightly tickle you, I feel you twitch. I feel your small spasm ripple down through your muscles, you clasping onto my cock deep inside you. Your rhythm briefly interrupted a squirm, and a reflex from your muscles trying to pull away. It doesn't last long as I continue on my journey. My goal, to push you, to push us both over the edge. I know that once I touch you where I'm heading that not only will you not last long, but neither will I, and we'll both explode with hormones, pleasure, and fluids.

Before I know it, I'm there, and as you pull forwards, mid-thrust, it pulls your gorgeous, erect clit over my finger. You shudder with the feelings rushing over you, and you know that when you push back again the same will happen. You pause, you stop your rocking altogether, and I have to take over. I can tell that you can't continue under your own steam, and so I push myself back into you, as deep as I can, and you cry out as you take me into you. My finger now flicking over your little button, my speed building up both there and behind you, and you struggle to try to breathe, trying to moan, trying to handle what you are feeling through your body. I can feel my muscles starting to tense, pressure building up within me, my juices starting to rise, and I know there are only a few moments before I unload into you. Our cries start to reach a climax, and I can feel you beginning to tense up, every muscle in your body contracting, feeling you tighter around me, and I am now recalling going for it. I'm touching as much of your wet pussy as I can, my fingers helping both of us right to the point of no return. We both scream we both make it at the same time, our energies colliding together, explosions in us both, mixing and wrapping around each other, bringing us together even more on a new level. As we come together I wrap my arms around you, pulling myself closer to you, feeling as much of you against me as I can. Our senses slowly coming back into the real world of clarity, and I plant kisses on the back of your neck. I shower you with them.

"Oh my dear princess, that was beautiful," I whisper to you, as we collapse onto our sides, and I release you from your bonds, and we straighten our bodies out against each other. As we both relax into each other, and I start to slip out of you, I pull you closer to me, my hands resting on your breasts, and you let out a sigh of contentment. Our world begins turning to black, as we start to drift off, exhausted, into our own world of dreams, resting ourselves a little, regaining our energies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic