FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > true story- working in a fab house!

true story- working in a fab house!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd been chatting to this guy from fab for a while, and he had said about this lady he had been seeing! And about how he was trying to introduce her to swinging etc etc. He asked if I would put some downlights in his kitchen for him. I agreed to install them, he said he would try and get this lady over the one he had been seeing and see if he could get her to maybe have a bit of fun with us. (I didn't believe any of the above would happen but boy was I wrong!)

I turned up to his house. A lovely summers evening I knocked on the door and he opened!we walked to the kitchen and had a look at the job! Then he said "she's here!" I replied "what?!?!?" He said"she's up stairs putting a skirt and low cut top on!!" I fought to myself fuck this is going to happen!! He said he was going to ask her to tease me while I was wiring the lights up.. She didn't disapoint either!

She came into the kitchen wearing the sexest highest heels iv ever seen! With a short demin skirt/belt! And a open cut top... Showing her clevage! We where all talking in the kitchen while I was working, (bit unfair I fault) but she kept giving me glimses up her skirt and down her top! I had nearly finished the lights and the fella said I think she's game for us.. So he took her into the front room and said once you have finished give me a txt leave it 2 mins then come in and join us. So that's what I did!!!

As I walked into the front room there she was on all four giving him a bj. At first she stoped when I come into the room.( Asif she had been caught) Then the fella said come join us! She smiled and carried on sucking the fella, I lent down behind her pulled her skirt up and little to show her beautiful arse! With the pussy dripping juices threw her lacy thong.. I quickly slid the thong to the side and start kissing her pussy! She was loving it and it wasn't long before she jump up and shouted "I need cock now" unfortuantly I was still dressed so she jump on the fella and began riding him.. I stood up and she told me to stand infront of her so she could suck my cock.. Fair enough I fought! The fella didn't last to much longer and then blew his load inside her.. After she had fully been creampied by the fella she asked me to fuck her dogging style! So I wipped a jonny on and slip in.. I seem to be fucking her for ages. (By this time the fella had gone had a shower and come back!) So I asked if I could fuck her arse! To my amazment she agreed and said yes! I wasn't in there for long before cuming.. Well rolled around the front room floor laughing at the fella and where he had been! Then went up and had a shower together on my way back down my money for me was on the kitchen side he said thanks for the work!.. I then left. Sat in my van and fought... Damm what's the changes of that happening again!!!!

Anyone else had a exspeniance like that?

Ja x

Ps sorry for the spelling mistakes I posted this on my phone!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

similar, but didnt get paid for it. Good when it happens, but not often. Now every time you go to a house you'l be wondering if anything will happen.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know! Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

happend to me twice. Tidy.

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

years ago i was demonstarting hoovers went to a house and wow jeez the woman said will u do bedroom 4 me please once up there the bed was full of toys but she had other ideas

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

rewired many a house in the stockport area & ended up playing with a randy bored housewife. stories a plenty to tell

» Add a new message to this topic