FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel stay

Hotel stay

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *idland_easy_rider OP   Man  over a year ago

midlands and North Wales

This is totaly true and I know some wont believe it. Well join the club as I still cant believe my luck.

So little bit of back ground, I work for a company based in the south, and cover from the midlands upto manchester and across into north wales. I usually manage to get home most evenings with the occasional over night stay in a hotel.

Last week was one of those nights, afternoon appointment in manchester and an early appointment along the north wales coast. Only one thing for it a hotel in chester and a few drinks out in town on a thursday evening.

After a quick look on booking.com a decent hotel was found, bar and a pool just off the main shopping area.

I was booked in and sat in the hotel bar around 5pm, catching up on a few emails and general work crap. Watching people checking in as the hotel started to get busy. Nothing exciting or unusual.

One thing suddenly got my attension was the clicking of a pair of heels on the tiled floor, they belonged to an average dark haired female. Dont get me wrong she was tall size 12 may be 14 great lomg legs in tight jeans and sweet shirt top. As i watched her she kissed a guy that came in with her, he headed off to the lifts and she went to the bar and judging from the glass ordered a gin.

I finished off my work stuff and looked up and around the bar, the female from earlier was sat by the bar on the stools and kept checking her phone and looking round, she caught my eye smiled and looked away again. I picked my laptop and empty glass and walked off to bar dropping my glass off. As i walked out past her she again smiled and casually asked if i had finished for the day, i smiled back and said yes time for a shower. I asked how her day was and she just said christmas shopping need i say more laughing. She then said may be see you after your shower in here, which i thought was odd, very friendly buy odd.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Mmm carry on

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Carry on

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Good start

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Interesting start keep going

midlands and North Wales

So back in the room i got cleaned up and showered, changed and was back in the bar in the hour, to my disapointment the mystery female had gone. Time for a beer and i sat opposite the reception and lifts, i was now thinging of where to eat and how stupid i was thinking she would be waiting for me by the bar.

I was checking out the tv, when i noticed a couple get out of the lifts. Taking a double take it was the same female but this time dressed in a smart tight black dress, black tights, heels and a short fur coat. Yes she looked like she was off for a night on the pull, she was holding hands with the guy from earlier, as they got close to the bar she said something to him kissed him and they parted ways. He went off to the gents and she came in the bar, she noticed me waved and walked over to the bar. Fuck this was weired, was i really seeing a guy leaving his wife alone in a hotel bar or have i been reading to many stories on here. I though in for a penny in for a pound, my glass was empty so i walked towards her at the bar. As i got close she turned slight showing off her tits under her dress, i ordered my drink and turn to ask if i could buy her a drink. She thanked me but said she had ordered and the barman was making it. I asked what she had planned for the evening, she said she was waiting for a friend before heading into town for a drink and hopefully a fun night. I smiled and asked what fun is there to be found in chester on a thursday night. With a big smile see just said all depends. We chatted more, i found out she was julie and lived in llandudno. When i asked about the guy i had seen her with she quickly changed the subjust and seemed to be getting more flirty. I was very cautious as i didnt fancy making a twat out of myself, i tried passing a few comments on her dress and how good she looked. All the time we chatted she was texting someone and having a conversation with someone.

Julie suddenly said she needed the bathroom and left me by the bar, as she walked away i noticed the guy she was with had come in the bar and sat behind me. He looked away as i looked over and i was now convinced they were playing some kind of a game and julie was grying to get picked up in the bar. Julie walked back over to me and said her friend was here and she would have to leave me to enjoy my evening.

As she walked out the guy followed her out but they didnt speak to each other as they ldft the hotel.

Fuck i thought as they disappeared, fair play they were in for a good night and i was back to table for one and an early night

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

midlands and North Wales

I finished my drink and headed into town, waling towards a nice italian i know on the hill down to the river. I had a great meal but it was only just gone 9, i thought i would catch a few beers as i walked back to the hotel. I found a bar but thought it may be a it busy for me when i noticed julies male friend stood outside smoking. Well guess its not that busy lol and i headed in, got a bottle and started to walk round seeing if i could spot julie. Down the middle of the bar was a line of bar stools and towards the back was julie, but she was with a young guy mid 20's i guess. He looked very a little on edge, as i moved round i could see why. Julie was showing alot of stocking tops and most of the lads in the bar were having a look at her.

I thought this could be fun and made myself comfortable to see what happens, julies male friend come back in the bar and again doesnt talk to her. But now i can see they are texting each other. Tnis is now very interesting. I finish my bottle and make way over the the bar for another. Beer in hand i head back to my spot to watch the evening un wind. Confused i see julie is now alone and speaking on her phone. Wow guess he is getting drinks and julie is checking in with hubby i guess. 5 mins passed and julie is still on her own, and no sign of her young friend. Julie looks round and looks straight at me smiles and gets her phone out. Couple of texts latter she walks over to me and asks if i would like to join her and buy her a drink. Why not so quick trip to the bar and i am stood infront of julie staring down at her stocking tops. We chat aliitle about my meal, before i ask about her young friend. Julie smiles and says she doent want to scare me off too.

Asking what she means, she touches my arm and leans in to kiss me on the check. Pulling back a little she says she is playing a little game, and would i like to know more, warning me its a little naughty n rude

midlands and North Wales

I tell her i am a grown man and it takes alot to make me blush.

Julie smiles checks a text on her phone and looks back at me, well she says i like to get dressed up every few months and come and stop in chester or liverpool, in a nice hotel and

She stops and waits for my reaction, smiling back i just say and!

I like to pick up young guys in pubs and well have a fun night, wow i reply thinking i am going to make her a little on the back foot. Fun what do you mean, drinks and a night club.

Julie touches my hand and places it on her leg, say i like my fun a little more bedroom based.

I couldnt help myself and burst out laughing, julie looked like she was going to smack me one, as i stopped and explained i was on fabs and liked bedroom fun. She went red looked at me and said she didnt use web sites she only went to the town house or picked guys up in bars. We now started laughing and both relaxed, i said i had watched her kiss her male friend in the hotel and wondered what was going on. Julie said that was her husband Alan and he liked to watch her get picked up in pubs and if the guy was ok watching her get fucked back in the room.

I told her i was happy if he wanted to watch me fuck her either in her room or mine. She smile kissed me full on and said she would be back, walking over to Alan they chatted a little before she went off towards the ladies. Few minutes later she came out walked to Alan and gave him something before rejoining me.

I asked her if she would like me to join her in her room, julie smile back at me pulled my hand towards her pussy and said you tell me i just gave Alan my thong. Wow i brushed across her pussy before looking at Alan and pulling her hair gentlly back to kiss her neck before we deeply kised exploring each others tongues

Julie pulled away and said she would love me to join her in her room, Alan would watch, but would i mind if i would play with her ass and lift her dress as we walked back so Alan could fool

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

sounds good so far. xxxx

Lincoln

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *race_cpl6665Couple  over a year ago

Solihull

Lucky guy!

By *mt1963Man  over a year ago

lanarkshire

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm liking this

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

cheshire/Preston

Loving this keep going

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Would love this on one of my business trips

By *ob4funMan  over a year ago

village

Top story so far, and sounds true.

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Wow lovely

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Trying to figure out hotel..

Doubt its the grove nor... Probably one by market

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *otnew16Man  over a year ago

Dartford

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

A cheeky night away - love to hear more!

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Great so far

By *r loveslickinMan  over a year ago

Deeside

I’ve been going to wrong bars in Chester

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

dungannon

Gloucester

Love it keep it going

midlands and North Wales

We quickly finished our drinks and made our way outside. Checking over my shoulder I noticed we had Alan following juat behind us. Playing up to Julie's request I rested my hand on her ass as we walked past the two door men. Stopping just outside I pulled her close to kiss and casually lifted the back of her dress exposing her stocking tops.

Guildford

cheshire/Preston

dungannon

By *exykitten6677Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

Lincoln

By *exyangeleyesMan  over a year ago

Surrey

So far so good

Here!

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

midlands and North Wales

So there I was kissing a guys wife flashing her stocking tops outside a pub and 2 bouncers plus her husband watching

I pulled her dress up a bit more I guess her ass was clearly on show. Looked over her shoulders and got a thumbs up from one of the bouncers.

Just then the door of the pub opened and a group walked out. Julie quickly pulled away and walked off infront of the group pulling her dress down. Wow she was brave and shameless lol.

I ran after her and lead her up the stairs to the upper level of shops opposite and at the top found a spot where we could stand by the hand rail and be watched from below.

I made sure she had her back to me bent her slightly over the rail and pushed my hand under her dress until my fingers found her pussy

Looking over the street we could both clearly see Alan watching us.

As there wasn't many people about we stayed there for a good 10 minutes with my finger deep in her pussy and playing on her clit. She just looked across at Alan and kept shuffling her weight to give me better access.

I couldn't believe my luck and my cock was rock hard. If this didn't go any further it would have been great anyway

Gloucester

dublin

Guildford

Hope it does go on

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

"So far so good "

Here!

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Nice

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

????

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Very hot

wrexham

Bet the guy on the cc TV enjoyed the show

weston super mare

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Mmm

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

dungannon

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Wow

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

Cool

midlands and North Wales

Sorry for delay been busy with Xmas shopping lol ??

midlands and North Wales

Julie caught her breath and asked if I was ready to go back to the hotel. Sure I said lead the way. We walk back down to street level and walked up to the street back to the hotel. As we walked again Alan was 10foot behind us and looking very happy. I stopped and pulled Julie towards a shop entrance this time I made sure she was looking out directly at Alan. I pulled her dress up this time I pushed it right up to her waist. She didn't resist at all just smiling at Alan. I've told to one side and left her there fully exposed to anyone walking past. Fortunately no one walked past so I moved close and again started to finger her pussy

This time I tried her clit and after a few minutes Julie stopped my hand and shock a little as she came. Julie pulled her dress down and said she needed a drink and set off for the hotel leaving me walking with Alan.

Awkward I thought but Alan broke the ice. Asking if I liked his wife's pussy and hoped I would be fucking her soon.

I would love to I replied and hope it's not juat once I want to fuck her all night lol

We made it back to the hotel finding Julie in the bar back on a bar still with her stockings on show again.

As I got close to her she opened her legs and pulled me between passionately kissing me

By *ottie 13Woman  over a year ago

Happy go lucky

[Removed by poster at 13/12/18 19:15:51]

cheshire/Preston

Please keep going loving this

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmm

By *rEfoxMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

I love this!!

Mmmm very horny

By *acelvisMan  over a year ago

thurso

Great story for breAkfast

Here!

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Lincoln

dungannon

Very hot

Guildford

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Brilliant can't wait for the rest

wrexham

"Bet the guy on the cc TV enjoyed the show"

Was probably shouting "smile you're on candid camera"

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

"Brilliant can't wait for the rest"

dublin

weston super mare

By *amwworthcpl30ishCouple  over a year ago

midlands

Waiting for next instalment xx

;)

[Removed by poster at 15/12/18 18:54:13]

"[Removed by poster at 15/12/18 18:54:13]"

By *exyangeleyesMan  over a year ago

Surrey

Can’t wait for the night cap

By *riedandtested690Couple  over a year ago

North Derbyshire

Great story i cannot wait for the next installment x

By *teemy adventuresCouple  over a year ago

somewhere nearby

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

??

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

dublin

By *owieladMan  over a year ago

Leeds

weston super mare

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

More please x

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

By *rooper_saMan  over a year ago

port pirie

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

More please

Guildford

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Sounds fun

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

weston super mare

midlands and North Wales

Sorry for the long break between instalments. Work now finished for the holiday and back home now

midlands and North Wales

So there I was stood between the open legs of Julie as she perched on a bar still show most of her stocking tops to anyone who bothered to look.

The bar was now quite with juat a few business men and women sat around and the odd cple chatting.

Alan got himself a drink and found himself a seat not to far away drink is but with a perfect view of us. He was close to a guy in a suit and he caught the guys eye and smiled and started a conversation. Julie saw me looking confused and smiled. I Will explain what's he is doing but first we need a drink. We got a couple of drinks and I had my hand on her left thigh hidden between the bar and her body so no one could see as I worked it up under her dress and found her bare flesh. Julie was casually rubbing my leg and brushing over my cock.

She looked round and smiled at Alan and then the bar man. The bar man had just finished clearing the glass from round the seating areas and must have noticed Julie's legs on show. He now stood a couple of feet away from us trying not to stare at us I guess.

Julie started to explain what Alan was upto.

Apparently Alan would have started a fairly normal conversation with the guy. When he was mid chat Alan would drop in the conversation if he had noticed the lady at the bar showing loads of leg n stockings off

If the guy didn't appear shocked or upset Alan would slowly change the conversation to Julie and what they thought she was upto

As I listened I pushed my hand further up her dress till I felt her pussy. God she was wet i pushed a little further until I had a couple of fingers inside her and slowly worked them in and out swing how deep I could push with out every one inb the bar seeing my arm moving.

Julie sat there moaning softly and looking straight at Alan and his new friend

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

midlands and North Wales

This went on for a good 10 20 minutes me finger fucking her and between passionate kisses she would look across at Alan. Julie pulled away swivels on her bar stood leaving her legs open allowing anyone looking to see straight up her dress. She stood up didn't bother to pull her dress down and walked off out of the bar. Alan and his new friend were now laughing as there gaze followed julie out of the bar.

Wow I thought what a great night. Hopefully we would be going up to one of our rooms soon as it was getting late and I was horny as fuck.

Julie reappeared in the door way and walked over to me. Stocking tops still on show. She didn't sit down just announced she wanted to go to my room so I could fuck her. She slow loud enough for the barman to hear as his eyes nearly poped out. I stood up running my hand up her ass making sure ibliftwd her dress a little to let Alan see his wife being shown off again.

We walked out of the bar with my hand still playing with her ass stopping by the lift waiting for one to arrive

swansea

weston super mare

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Love it

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Gloucester

Horny story carry on

midlands and North Wales

So there we are stood just off from the main reception. Julie showing off loads of leg and my hand on her ass. Anyone who spotted us must have wondered whats the hell was going on lol

As the lift arrived and the doors opened Alan walked up and joined us in the lift. Again he didn't speak to us.

I selected floor 5 and off we went. We were no alone soon thought what the hell lifted up her dress and as I've told behind her unturned her to face Alan and rubbed her clit pushing 2 fingers deep in pussy and with me other hand started to play with her ass trying to ease a finger in.

Alan was rubbing his cock through his pants as he watch Julie being fingered in a lift.

All to soon the lift stopped and the doors opened. I took Julie by the hand and lead her out of the lift. Not giving her time to sort out her dress. As we reached my room door 2 guys walked past us and brazen as anything Julie said hello and hope you have a good night.

All 3 of us got in my room and pushed the door closed

dungannon

mmmmm lovely

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Hot as fuck would love to do this, done it in role play in past!

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Loving this

Guildford

Here!

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

swansea

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Guildford

Love this story, certainly gets the imagination flowing on a dreary Sunday morning!!

Very hot

Lincoln

weston super mare

By *ottie 13Woman  over a year ago

Happy go lucky

Purbeck

mmmmmm

midlands and North Wales

Final post on its way

midlands and North Wales

So with the door closed Alan moved over to the corner of the room and sat on the sofa. Julie made her excuses and popped into the bathroom.

I sat on the bed feeling slightly awkward. Alan broke the ice and commented on how nice Julie had looked and he new friend in the bar loved our little show. And went as far as saying he would love to fuck her. Alan had his cock out now and was rock hard as he spoke about Julie.

Julie returned to the room only now she had lost her dress and stood in juat heels hold ups thong and a bra. She looked at me and told me I was over dressed and she wanted to see my cock as I stripped off she walked over to Alan kissing him passionately before pulling away and dropping to her knees in front of me.

She looked up at me her eyes wide open as she started to wank and suck on my ball. When she thought I was ready she opened her lush lips and started to take my cock in her willing mouth. She now placed her hands on my arse checks and pushed my cock deeper in her mouth and throat. Her lip stick was now smeared all over her face as she worked on my cock.

She would would pull away allowing my cock to spring out and rub it all over her face spitting all over it till her face was a mess she looked like she had been sucking several cocks. All the time she kept looking up at me with her big eyes.

Next she pulled herself up a little so her tits were level with my cock. She spat on my cock again and now placed it between her tits and asked me to fuck her tits.

I pulled back my cock and thrust forward as she pushed her tits together. This went on for a few minutes until her tits were now covered in my pre fun her spit and smeared in lipstick off my cock.

She told me to lie on the bed and wait for her. Julie's stood up walked over to Alan and made him kiss her tits licking and tonguing them clean before she again snogged the face off him. I could see she was forcing her tongue into his mouth to make sure he tasted everything.

She stood up and smiled asking Alan if my cock tasted nice on her tits. Alan looked at me and said yes it was lovely and he wanted more.

Great story!!

Guildford

midlands and North Wales

Julie came over to me on the bed and asked me to spin round so my head was close to the bottom of the bed and almost facing Alan.

Julie took off her thong and wrapped it round my would cock wanking it hard and fast before wiping it clean of any precum. She walked over to Alan and held it against his face asking if he wanted to see his wife fucked

Alan juat smile wrapped her thong round his cock and continued to wank himself.

Julie came back to me and climbed on the bed before sitting on my face looking directly at Alan. She lifted slightly allowing me to start playing with her clit using my tongues

She pulled open her pussy so I forced my tongue as deep as I could licking sucking and generally pleasuring her pussy

Julie was now soaking wet and ibwould feel her pussy juices runnng down my face. She sat up more and thrust two fingers in her pussy while telling me to lick her ass bud. Ibdhuffled job the bed a little and started to probe her ass with my tongue

God she was wet. I started to push a finger in her ass and she pushed back forcing it deep and then she started to Bob up and down on my finger as she still had 2 fingers in her pussy

Her movement got more jerky until she stopped and went rigid letting out a long slow groan.

She had Her ass clamped firmly on my fingers not letting me move them. As her body relaxed she lifted up and told me she wanted fucking but 2 rules had to be followed. Safe sex and I must come on her face when I finish.

I quickly agreed put on a condom and asked juile to gwtvon all 4s facing Alan. I moved behind her and pushed my solid cock Easley into her soaking pussy she pushed back until my balls were resting on her clit. I pulled it and slammed back in fucking her as hard and quickly as I could. Julie was now moaning and swearing telling how good it was to have a real cock in her. I slowed down a bit and pushed my finger back in her ass and stated to slowly slide in and out at the same time as my cock plunged into her willing pussy.

This went on for a few minutes before she pulled off my cock told me to lie flat on my back again before sliding down my cock and riding me cow girl style. She bent down and started kissing me biting my lip and tongue before asking if I would mind if Alan fingered her ass as i fucked her. Fine by me I told her. Alan moved over and we slowed down as I felt Alan push her fingers in her ass

We started fucking again but I told juile I was close to cumming.

She quickly jumped off and again knelt on the floor close to Alan. I went over and Julie grabbed my cock wanking it roughly asking me to let her know when I was cumming.

I told her I was about to spunk and she simple moved her face close to my cock and spunker all over her face it was running and dropping off her nose and chin.

Fuck she looked like a porn star

I relaxed on the bed to regain my breath and watched as Julie used her thong to wipe her face clean

When most of my spunk was gone she kissed Alan passionately again before moving her mouth down to his cock and sucking it until Alan thrust forward. I guess he had just spunker down Julie's throat.

Julie went to the bathroom and I got dressed. Alan came over and said he lived it and when I was next in the area would live to set up another meet. Swapping number We went our desperate ways.

Wow what a fantastic meet all true and I still cannot believe my luck

Back in Chester in Feb.

Purbeck

weston super mare

By *eightonpa1Man  over a year ago

Market Weighton

that was great looking forward to feb now just post new title in this one so I don't miss it.

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Loved it

midlands and North Wales

Thanksfor the comments it was a great meet fingers crossed the next us better

Gloucester

Well done hope to here more in February