FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Working away from home - a village girls story!

Working away from home - a village girls story!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oAn OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

So, the place I’m from is a little village in the countryside, not quaint like here in Britain but rural, muddy dirt roads fences made out of all manner of goods, no town planning and generations of extended family staying together since the days of the Austro-Hungarian empire, poverty ruled! After school went to the town to attend college and during the holidays ended up near the Russian border making shoes, absolutely cruel times with girls from around the country staying in a hostel about 60 to a room, double bunk beds and a small wardrobe with your essential and clothes. Looking back it was dreadful but when you don’t know any better it was great, away from home with the dream of making some money.

Anyway, had to give our internal passport to the like foreman and along with the other girls we were kept in this dormitory but on Saturday night we were allowed out, so off to the local village which had like a hall and about 4 dozen houses and some 3 story apartments for miners and truck drivers.

So at the local hall dancing away, vodka flowing and being about 18 we were looking to escape the boredom of our lives. Men were not the greatest and by the end of the evening most stunk of vodka, cigarettes and smoke from the fires outside where most men congregated.

Most men that asked to dance ended up just groping my bum and feeling our little tits, I didn’t complain or anything as that is how it was and frankly that is what we all went for. By the end of the evening we were pretty d*unk, had snogged a few guys and I and my friends had been groped by most of the men that hadn’t passed out. By now we needed to get back to our dormitory which was about 20 miles out of the village so I and a few friends joined the men around these oil drums that had firewood burning.

The guys were mostly in their 40’s and we were a lot younger but had access to vehicles which I thought would be better than walking so I started flirting with some of the men.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please go on

Wandsworth

The men were really rough but I was determined to get a ride home and anyhow I was pretty hot and a bit d*unk so I was chatting up this guy Igor when he started lifted my skirt and played with my pussy, so I rubbed his cock though his pants and asked him if he could drive me and my friends home, he didn’t answer at first but told me to go to the side of the building which I did. He started to undo his pants and took his cock out and I went down and sucked him off, he came so quick that the spunk run down the front of my parka, Igor pulled me up and proceeded to try to fuck me with his limp dick with me trying with my hand to get it hard while rubbing it against my pussy. It didn’t work and anyhow Igor now told me that he didn’t have a vehicle but his friend Vasyl had a truck and we should wait until he got back in a few minutes. So we went back to the fire with now about 12 guys there and 3 of my girlfriends all drinking and talking. Obviously when we got back some of the guys had seen us having a bit of sex and started ragging me and playing with me, one guy actually undid the zip on my parka exposing my top and my dress which was still around my waist which resulted in a few guys coming over to feel my pussy which by now was extremely wet with all this attention.

Wandsworth

SO there I was standing next to this fire in an oil drum, skirt up around my waist and 2 guys playing with my pussy. Everyone was looking on and all 3 of my friends were also getting off with a guy each, but the others were just looking on and were really all standing around me now. I had never been in a situation like this before, sure I had sex before but never like this, older guys, in front of my friends and strangers, it was so exciting. I knew it was wrong but it felt so right, I had a heat inside my pussy somewhere I had only experienced a few times before. My mouth was dry and yet I couldn’t stop holding these guys cocks, the feeling it gave coming to life in my hand was amazing, a semi hard cock suddenly sprung to life with a few movements of my hand. I swear I could feel it like throb, my pussy sure was throbbing and it liquefied my legs with juice. But those cocks one in each hand, I had to well ----- put it in.

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Wandsworth

My friends shouted at me “Ana time to go” I really couldn’t, was rooted to the spot and then bent over a little and in slipped the one guys dick in my pussy, the other guy well he went into my mouth. The mouth guy was dirty and I could taste he had sex or something before as it had a real sour taste and not a very pleasant smell but just to feel it swell up inside my mouth while the other guy was fucking me from behind – well it was just such a fantastic feeling that no smell or anything would put me off. I straightened up a little and with the one guy pounding me from behind rubbed the other guys cock around my clit until I could feel something inside me heating up, and then it happened. Weird at first, but it felt like I wanted to pee and come at the same time, “fuck this” I thought as I kept going and holding the pee in – it was the strangest feeling, my pussy swelled up to like triple the size and I came but like deep inside me, wow amazing. Unfortunately the guy behind me, well his cock popped out but the guy who I was wanking off while rubbing my pussy well he came as well, all over my pussy any legs, really hot juice, sticky as anything, an amazing feeling. Problem was my pussy was so swelled up and sensitive that I couldn’t just put a cock inside – I would have to wait – argh! By now my friends couldn’t believe it, as they watched everything and said “Come on, we have a long walk ahead of us” Fuck this I thought, “No we stay I will get us a lift”, I was not going to stop until I had some more, this was a feeling I had never had before and I wanted more, a lot more!

By *eabrooksguyMan  over a year ago

alfreton

loving it

By *onytbone74Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford Essex

Wow

Wow

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

More of this sounds good so far

By *oungDreMan  over a year ago

London

Need to recreate this scene

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Nice!

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

naughty girl love it.

By *eardeddriverMan  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Great story

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

Wandsworth

Still not feeling satisfied I had drawn the rest of the men closer and they were each feeling me off, eventually the one guy bent me over and holding on to the front railing of a truck some guys took turns in fucking me, at this stage I really don’t know how many but I would guess 3 of them as I did have a few orgasms, not like the first time as I was still very sensitive around my pussy.

“Vasyl is here” someone shouted, a real thin guy deeply furrowed face about 50 I would reckon but with Russians it’s hard to tell cos they drink so much fucking vodka. Anyhow I was in a real sorry state, dress was up around my waist shirt was torn, was sticky as fuck, but there was something about Vasyl.

“So Ana want a lift for you and your friends, going to cost you!”” Fine “I said, Vasyl pointed to his groin and told me to take it out of his pans. How unusual I thought a man asking for sex, but I really liked this so what the hell. I reached into his pants and that is when I felt it, I mean I have had a lots of cocks in my time but this one felt different wide, that’s not normal I thought as it flopped out across my palm, fuck its soft but wide and slowly I could feel it getting firm. “Holy fuck” I said this is like my forearm, I have never felt or seen anything like this in my life, this is so hot I thought but had no idea it would fit inside me. “You like?” Vasyl said I thought Ana walk away but I couldn’t I could feel this heat building up inside me, my pussy was wet but my throat dry, I had to give this a try............

Telford

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Mmmmm love this story

London

By *oris555Man  over a year ago

home

wolverhampton

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

hot!

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Fuck !

derby

Wandsworth

So I’m now in a passage between the front seats with the gear change getting in my way and my friends d*unkenly laughing at me and this huge cock making my jaw hurt, that is when I decide to ride him.

Taking my parka off reveals my skirt pulled up to my waist. Panties have been missing for a while my blouse is all open so nothing will impede me as I climb on top of Vasyl while he is driving along this bumpy road to our dormitory at the show factory.

He slows the truck down to a crawl as I start kissing him, his stubble grinding red marks on my skin, the stale tobacco and vodka smell is strangely exciting while my one hand and as well as Vasyl’s hand are trying to get this monster of a cock inside me.

My pussy is wet enough but Vasyl is rubbing his cock on the outside of my pussy and that is the first time I organism and squirt all over me and Vasyl’s pants, “Holy fuck” he screams, my friends burst out laughing, and I continue to squirt uncontrollably, my legs are like jelly, stomach trembling, this feels so freaken good I think trying to get the feeling to stop but at the same time making it last longer ..........

Telford

dungannon

wolverhampton

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

By *oris555Man  over a year ago

home

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

derby

By *rankyandbennyCouple  over a year ago

Belgium

Intriguing. Trying to put this sexy place on the map, but failing miserably Where is it? Sounds like the next hot stag do destination.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

I hope there is more to come

By *eardeddriverMan  over a year ago

Northumberland

dungannon

London

Wandsworth

"Intriguing. Trying to put this sexy place on the map, but failing miserably Where is it? Sounds like the next hot stag do destination."

Near the Russian steppes, really not a nice place, absolultly flat place, a bit of rain and muddy as anything you can imagine, rough as an oil miners arse with most people involved in some sort of criminal activity.

By *arkWeightMan  over a year ago

London

Awesome tale, gritty and exciting

Belgium

[Removed by poster at 29/12/18 13:45:36]

Belgium

"Intriguing. Trying to put this sexy place on the map, but failing miserably Where is it? Sounds like the next hot stag do destination.

Near the Russian steppes, really not a nice place, absolultly flat place, a bit of rain and muddy as anything you can imagine, rough as an oil miners arse with most people involved in some sort of criminal activity. "

Sounds like one of them Kazakstans then.

By *acelvisMan  over a year ago

thurso

??

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

» Add a new message to this topic