FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Anyone were ankle jewellery to show they are swingers

Anyone were ankle jewellery to show they are swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *murph OP   Man  over a year ago

drogheda

Hi how many ladies on here wear ankle jewellery on here that show they are swinging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I didn’t know anklets showed that? How what ankle?

Yes Mrs wears one also our female fuck friend paula wears one

drogheda

"I didn’t know anklets showed that? How what ankle? "

I am led to believe that ladies that swingers wear them but I don't know which ankle

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"I didn’t know anklets showed that? How what ankle? "

They don't. Some wear them to symbolise they are HW's, but some ladies just wear them as jewellery, especially teenage girls. Best to assume it's jewellery unless they specify they are swingers.

drogheda

"I didn’t know anklets showed that? How what ankle?

They don't. Some wear them to symbolise they are HW's, but some ladies just wear them as jewellery, especially teenage girls. Best to assume it's jewellery unless they specify they are swingers."

Are there any special types to look out for?

By *immf-guyMan  over a year ago

Bath

I find any foot jewellery a big turn-on, especially an anklet but also toe-rings. Combined with a pair of sexy heels I think it's such a good look. Every woman I've been with has always received a gift of an anklet from me, and they've all loved wearing them. I've particularly loved putting it on a partner's foot during a fuck, then holding her knees back while reaming her in a deep missionary position, her legs in the air while I play with her ankle chain. A previous f/b wore a cute little toe-ring on each foot, which looked fabulous with her toes painted in black or bright red polish toes. At the culmination of a lovely fuck session we both enjoyed having me paint her toes with cum, before slipping her messy feet back into her heels and going home to hubby. She told me he loved cleaning up her feet and shoes as part of the reclaiming process. The three of us subsequently enjoyed several dirty MMF meets, much of which revolved around foot fetish play. Seeing her feet adorned with toe rings and a hotwife anklet, all of it decorated with cum strings from both of us was a great kink and always made me ejaculate more heavily. I would save up for a week beforehand so I could make her feet really messy.

By *tickyPollCouple  over a year ago

South East

Polly loves wearing hers.

Wife always wears 1 on holiday

By *avenvalCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

There is no doubt that Val is a swinger when she wears hers it the letters spelling out "Swinger" on it she wears it out most of the time but not at work.

Never heard of that before? I wore in the past but only as jewellery when on holiday

By *arandmal125Couple  over a year ago

gloucester

Sar wears them some only to meets some for day to day.

Quite often in a club and occasionally in public if feeling naughty

By *lack cock hottieCouple  over a year ago

Kingston

I wear one everyday. Love it being played with while I get fucked ??

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

My wife wears one always but only as jewellery unfortunately

By *ubybabyCouple  over a year ago

lincoln ish

i ware a gold ankle chain have done for years but that doesn't mean im a swinger xxx

By *aranelloMan  over a year ago

Sittingbourne

Anklets have been worn through the ages from Ancient Egyptian times as a another piece of jewellery, however even back then call girls would wear them to symbolize that they were available.

If you see a married woman (wearing a wedding ring) and she is also wearing an anklet then this typically symbolizes that she is a Hotwife and available to other men !

Other than that, I would be discreet in speaking to anyone else wearing one !

By *ina VonteeseTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester

I believe that Mrs Greedy girl has one too when she's out on the pull!

By *heeky BlindersCouple  over a year ago

stoke

Yup, but not been questioned about it yet!

By *eachyfunCouple  over a year ago

Truro

See our profile,love mine!

By *immf-guyMan  over a year ago

Bath

I love how this thread has highlighted some fabulous pictures of anklets being worn. So sexy. When I see a woman wearing one there are 3 possibilities that cross my mind ... she's either oblivious to the potential message it sends and is wearing it as a fashion item, or she's aware and enjoys the message it puts out but isn't seeking any direct approach, or she's only too aware and is actively seeking attention. In this latter case she may well have a specific charm on the anklet to identify her interest, such as hotwifing, BBC, MMF etc. I've only ever seen this in clubs. The first possibility is probably the most common I suspect, so great care is needed in making any approach.

I've had one experience of the 2nd possibility, in which I got chatting to a lovely mature lady on her own in a hotel while on business a few years ago. She was bare legged, wearing heels and had a fine gold chain on her left ankle. While we sat in the small bar she began playing with it and we started flirting with each other. I complemented her on how pretty it looked and without any qualms she talked quietly about her love of foot jewellery and its symbolism. We ended up spending the night together and sharing our foot fetish.

» Add a new message to this topic