FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sexy night with fem slave

sexy night with fem slave

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I find a sexy young submissive bi girl and have been talking for quite a while, fingering ourselves and Teasing each other on cam. She's so damn hot and telling us how much she wants to be our naughty little sex slave for the night, the thought of us being able to do whatever we want to her is makes me so horny, I get wetter making her beg for it. Liam then tells her to put on something reviling and meet us at a swingers club. when we get there she innocently sat at the bar waiting. I take her hand and walk her to the dance floor Liam follows closely. I tell her to entertain me and she start dancing rubbing her back up against me. Liam tells me to lift her tiny skirt I smile at him pulling it up slightly reviling her to him. He then runs his thumb over her pulsing clit, pushing his finger deep into her tight shaven pussy. She moans softly as I tug on her hair, clenching my hip with her hands. my hand slides over her body slowly ripping off her clothes piece by piece on the dance floor. I whisper telling her that we are going to fuck her really hard she whimpers as he grabs the back of her neck and walks her to one of the rooms. As I walk in she already kneeling on the floor looking up at him slipping out his hard cock into her hands.

I walk behind her sliding my 4 fingers into her moist throbbing pussy fucking it hard ,with each thrust telling her to put it into her mouth, telling her not to dare stop sucking. Slapping her ass if she does, gripping her hair, making her take him deeper. I slide underneath her pressing my tongue on her clit tasting her wet dripping pussy playing with myself, listening to her moan loudly over his cock as she continues sucking him. Her fingers grip my nipple squeezing more and more as she approaches climax. I then stand in front of her turning her head and pressing her face into my pussy telling her to lick me tugging harder on hair as Liam moves under her.. I spread my leg over him so he can help her suck my clit and finger me from below. Moaning with pleaser I tell her to open her fucking legs and sit on his cock, she does as she’s told slowly lowering herself onto his big hard cock and begins to ride him. I can feel her screams of pleasure bounce off my clit as she licks it hard cumin while making me cum…….Oh yes there is so much more :P

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic