FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Being a bitch and teasing Liam

Being a bitch and teasing Liam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Steph meets a sexy guy she been wanting for ages and brings him back to our house or a hotel room without me expecting it. she carries on flirting with him right in front of me and begins acting like a naughty little slut, making sure I know how much she really wants him and telling him how sexy she finds him. Making me watch she slowly kisses him all over, gently moving towards his cock so eager to suck it, moaning with pleaser as she thinks how much better his huge cock is going to feel inside her. she put his hand all over her not wanting me touch her the whole time, he teases her with his fingers and tongue until she can't stand it any more begging him to fuck her hard, he bends her right over me and fuck her wet pussy from behind making sure I can feel his every time thrusts into her. She teases me with kisses and tells me how much better he is and that I could never give her this much pleasure making her cum over and over until she is ready to let me join in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow, very nice and beautiful.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic