FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wedding Dress

Wedding Dress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uminsiderMK OP   Man  over a year ago

St Austell

Early last summer I received a very interesting proposition...

I was contacted initially by the husband of an American couple, who were going to be in here the UK for their wedding anniversary - a second honeymoon trip. He explained that his wife wanted to be fucked by another man in front of him for the first time - she had, apparently had a few other men since they'd been married, but not with him present...

After exchanging a number of emails, he effectively 'handed me over' to her to continue the conversation - which she and I then did via her separate email account, while he and I messaged only occassionally to discuss details such as places for them to stay in the area, etc., or him confirming something she said...

As our exchanges went on, her suggestions become more detailed - she was clearly giving the scenario much thought, and getting completely into it. It had begun as my visiting their hotel room on the morning of their anniversary, where I was to have her in front of him while he sat on a chair in the corner and watched. At that point they were undecided whether he was to be restrained or not, although he himself suggested that perhaps he should, to make him feel 'helpless', as he put it...

After I'd jokingly made a comment about wearing her wedding dress as it was an anniversay 'event', she seized upon the idea whole-heartedly. She could, she said, still get into it - not only that, but she had the whole ensemble, comprising corset, stockings, garter and heels. She said she could bring it all with her, and after I queried them packing and carrying it on the flight over, he replied to say it wasn't a problem with his 'frequent flyer' allowances...

The whole proposition then really began to take shape. Her idea was that he would meet me down in the hotel lobby, where he would show me their wedding photo album, after which he would lead me up to their room, where he would introduce me to 'my bride'. She would be wearing the entire wedding outfit, and start things off by kneeling in front of me still in the dress, and giving me a blow job until I came in her mouth...

That was to be followed by her removing the dress, but retaining the lingerie and heels, and my then going down on her as she sat on the edge of the bed - after which I was to fuck her bareback until I came a second time, in her pussy. She would keep the wedding outfit on throughout - apparently he had never had her in it, as she'd changed out of it for the reception, and hadn't worn any of it since...

She described it as the perfect way to cuckold him properly for the first time - but there was soon more to come. It began with her deciding that instead of just a couple of nights in the area and just the one meet, that they should stay for just over a week, in order that I could visit at least three times, and he confirmed to me that at her instruction he'd extended their hotel booking to eight nights...

Following on directly from that, she sent me a link to an online lingerie store, and asked me to choose an outfit I would like to have her in. Not only would he buy it, but also he would pick another outfit for her to wear for me. He would get to watch her and I together with her wearing whatever he chose, which wouldn't be revealed to me until I got to their room and saw her in it. Meanwhile, he would not see her in my selection until after she and I had 'christened' it...

It was mutually agreed that the latter should take place at the third meet - after greeting me in the hotel lobby, he would go for a walk or something and leave us to it. We agreed the timing and frequency of my visits as best as we were able - ideally, I would make the first the morning after they arrived, the second two mornings later, and the third two mornings after that, so I'd have 'recovery time' in between...

She wanted a fourth visit, but I pointed out that most hotels have a 10.00am check-out making it almost impossible - jokingly, I suggested we could have a dogging meet on their last morning in the area. Her response was unexpected - asking me if I knew of any spots where we could have a final meet! She'd Googled 'dogging' and loved the idea of meeting somewhere for me to shoot a final load of cum inside her, which she could then take with her as they drove off...

This discussion took place over a number of emails over the course of a month or so - while he and I were still exchanging occassional messages finalising the details. He told me when they were arriving in the UK, where they were staying before they came to my area, and where they were going afterwards, and confirmed when and where

they would be staying, in a hotel just a few miles away...

Then, less than two weeks before they were due to arrive, silence. Totally unexpectedly, I stopped getting replies from either of them. Obviously, I never knew why. The whole thing could have been a total wind-up, complete with two his 'n her email accounts, though they'd certainly appeared genuine. My suspicions were that one of them - probably him - got cold feet, and couldn't go through with it. To my mind, that best explained the sudden and total cut-off in communication...

But after the initial disappointment, the whole episode left me with a sense of intrigue - what would it be like to have a wife in her wedding attire? And even better, to do so on their actually anniversary...

So if it's on any couple's fantasy list, come to Cornwall for a holiday, or for an anniversary trip...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *terobs6869Man  over a year ago

Llandudno

Love that idea too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic