FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Result of my sleepless night - short story

Result of my sleepless night - short story

By *andEm OP   Couple  over a year ago

wigan

I imagine my hand to be yours as I make seductive strokes across my thighs, teasing myself as I imagine you parting my legs to get to my wet and waiting pussy

You hold your palm over my pussy and keep it still, allowing my desire to pulse through it, pushing against your fingers, longing for you to part my lips.

My own fingers finally slip inside, with one beginning to grind on my clit. I squeeze my breast firmly as I start to move my fingers faster, imagining that it is now your hard cock, and not my fingers that my pussy is waiting to accept.

My heart starts pounding as I imagine just the head of your hard cock resting just inside me, before you thrust yourself hard and deep into me all at once.

As you pull your cock out I feel the chill of the air as it blows over my soaked pussy , it is so wet for you. Pushing into me again, my legs spreading wider thrust deeper into me ,again and again, rolling your hips and grinding against my clit, making me gasp and moan ….

As I lay on my bed, fingering my pussy, my head is filled with the image of our bodies getting slick with sweat as we thrust in to each other again and again.

Imagining my nails digging into your shoulders as your cock pushes deeper in to me. The slap of your balls on my ass makes me gasp and I reach down and hold them, squeezing gently as you slow down.

my pussy clenches down on your cock, which I then stroke the exposed shaft ….You pull out more to give me more to play with and my hands slide all over with my sweet juices

I start using up more of your cock, milking you until just the head of you remains inside me. I then pull you out completely and use your cock to rub our combined juices all over us, adding to the sweaty sticky mess, making us slide in between each other's thighs.

My hips tilt up with your wet cock still pressed up against me, I tilt them up and down, rubbing your cock from my clit to my asshole then back again, before starting to push the head in to my ass, oh so slowly.

You are still as I move my hips to fuck your cock with my ass, just riding the tip, using the juice from my pussy to help me slide down.

I start to breathe heavily as I move down further and further onto your erection, which is getting harder by the second, then with one long movement I am fully impaled on your cock.

You can't take anymore teasing and you push me down in to the mattress, burying yourself as deep as you can in my ass. I cry out, which prompts you to pull almost totally out, then plunge straight back inside my waiting ass again.

As you fuck my juiced up asshole you kiss me hard. My hand moves to my pussy and I flick my clit, causing my ass to clench around you, you bite on my lip and let out a groan as you feel yourself ready to climax, ready to fill my ass with your fat cock as you unload your cum into me.

I'm fucking my pussy with my fingers as you pound into my ass, holding my legs up high and using them to hold on to, as you drill into me as deep as you possibly can. I feel your cock start to unload deep, so deep inside me, and my orgasm stretches out through my entire body and I scream out as you dive once more into me and hold yourself deep in my ass, filling me with cum and making my body twitch in the aftermath of our fucking.......mmmmm x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic