FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Friend turned Lover

Friend turned Lover

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *humper9er OP   Man  over a year ago

Rocklin

I've had a female friend for the last 3 or 4 years with NO sexual interest going either way. I just had major back surgery and I either would have help for the next 4 days, day n night, or go to a rehab center. Rachel offered to help me over the next 3 days, as she was on a short work stoppage and had the time. As it was, I was far more comfortable in my recliner then my bed. So, she got the bed. The day she brought me home, I mentioned I'd love to take a shower and wash the hospital stink off me. She just chuckled and agreed.

Let me describe Rachel, she is 53, 5' 6" at around 135 and a nice body. I've never seen her with a bf and even wondered if she might be gay.

After getting home and settled, I let her know I rally did want to shower. She help get the shower set up with the shower chair and moved the soap n all to with in reach. she then left me alone. Just as I was finishing, she asked, thru the door, if I needed any help. I did say that my back was itching something terrible and kidded her she could wash that for me. Before I knew it, she was in the bathroom with me with a long handled sponge. I was setting down, so she couldn't see anything and she was fully dressed. She got the sponge wet and soaped up and carefully soaped my back up and then rinsed it off without getting the dressing wet. When I stood up, she grabbed the towel and held it for me as I stepped out. Just as I stood before her, she smiled and said, as her eyes came back up to meet mine, "wow, I had no idea you had such a nice one." I only smiled back as she wrapped the towel around me. She helped me dry off, and when she toweled off around my groin, jr really raised his head!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Rocklin

Rachel began playing with my hardening cock, first with the towel and then with one hand, stroking me up n down. Looking at me she said, I know you're not to be active, but, It looks like you could use some relief and I'd love to help you. I could only smile. We moved out to the bedroom and I sat in a chair, being that I couldn't yet lay back on any bed. Rachel stood to me side and said she really hadn't planned anything like this, but, she had been wondering if her and I could be closer "friends". She then bent down and kissed me deeply as her hand went to my cock and began to stroke me. After kissing me and making me really hard again, she calmly told me to just sit and enjoy. She then knelt down, between my legs and began plying with my cock with 1 hand as her other hand took my balls and played with them. By now, I was leaking copious amounts of precum which she began to lick it up. Looking up at me she just said, Mmmm, very sweet, and then took my massive cock head into her mouth. She tried to take more of my cock into her mouth, but, came off it and commented, this is the biggest cock I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of cocks in my life. She was still fondling my balls and stroking my cock and took it in her mouth again. It had been a long while since I had any sex and I felt like I wasn't going to last to awfully long and I told her that. She seemed to find that magic spot, at the base of my cock head and used her tongue to really tongue it just right. She sucked harder, stroked faster and tongued the spot just right and I moaned out that I was cumming. Rachel clamped her lips around my cock and, used her thumb, to stroke that spot her tongue was working on, as I began to ejaculate. As I ejaculated the 2nd time, in her closed mouth, she swallowed hard and rubbed my cock even harder. I held her head still as I emptied my balls in her mouth. She didn't loose a drop. Far better then any other partner I have ever been with. I soon let go of her head and she made sure that my cock was good a cleaned of any residual cum, before raising off of me and kneeling infront of me. She commented that she couldn't remember anyone cumming so much, or, with my first 2 ejaculations, or so hard practically shooting my cum right down her throat. She then stood up and complimented me for having cum that was as sweet as honey. I smiled and thanked her for such an amazing bj. She went into the bathroom and soon came back with a warm damp washcloth and cleaned all around my cock and balls and my groin.

To be continued, if interested.

By *orned2006Man  over a year ago

lincoln - check status

Raging throbbing pulsating cock here x please keep on with the tale xx I’m heading for a spine surgery and would hope my ‘friend’ would help me out too

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very interested

By *elshrider95Man  over a year ago

LLANTWIT MAJOR

Yes please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Hard cock here reading this.. please go on

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

Rocklin

Nothing happened over the next couple days as Rach had several errands to run and she helped get to a couple Drs. appts. The 3rd evening, after she was gone all afternoon, she brought in some take out and then said she had to take a shower. While she was in her room getting ready for her shower, I walked by her open door and saw her standing in just her panties, what there was of them and commented, I wish I could take one with you. She turned and with a smile said, why not? I can was around your surgery bandages and all. I just grinned.I had to retrive another shirt from my bedroom and was heading back towards the kitchen when she came out of her room headed to the bathroom. She commented, what, you don't want your back washed? I responded, you're serious arne't you? She just smiled and nodded. She left the bathroom door open as she turned on the shower and let the water get hot. The shower in my guest bath is one you can walk in and has the Glass blocks that make up the outer wall. No shower doors or curtains are needed. I stood at the bathroom door and as she walked into the steamy shower she said to give her a couple minutes and then I should join her. I could see her body, thru the glass blocks and soon she called, ready for you. I stripped down and walked in to join her. We had to be careful as the bandages couldn't get wet. She got me wet and then began to soap me up. I was already hard when she soaped up her hands and began washing my cock n balls with her hands. I inturn grabbed the soap and soaped up her small breasts and played with them, pinching her hard nipples. She soon grabbed the shower head and began to rinse me off. She then had me turn away from her as she carefully used a wash rag all around my back and then washed right down between my cheeks saying this area needs to be good n clean too. I was actually leaned forward as she ran her hands up n down my crack and fondled my cock as she went. I then felt one of her fingers slip up into my ass hole and kind of jumped, at the intrusion. She giggled and said, got to make sure you are totally clean. She then carefully rinsed off the soap on my back and then had more fun with my ass. As she replaced the hand held shower head back into it holder, I turned to her with my cock now straining and just smiled. She handed me the soap and as she turned from me said her back and all needed a good cleaning, too. I soaped her up and then went down in her crack and soon found her large clit. Rach bent forward as I played with her clit and fingered her vaginal area, slipping 2 fingers deep inside her. She was moaning loudly telling me just how good it felt. I asked if she needed something a little larger then my 2 fingers? Pleas, was all she said. I rinsed the soap from her back and butt area and as she bent a little more forward, I stepped up the her and guided my cock to her vaginal entrance and thrust in. She moaned loudly as I sank most of my cock inside her. I began to slowly fuck her, playing with her tight ass cheeks as I did. I began to use my thumb around her anus, pushing just the tip into her anal ring. She raised her head and moaned at how good that felt. I soon popped in my thumb past the ring and slipped my large thumb deep inside her. She cried out in orgasm as both her ass and vag tightened up on me. I wasn't ready to cum yet and slowly pulled my cock out of her. As my cock popped out of her, with my thumb still in her ass, she groaned out, put your cock in my ass. I removed my thumb and as I lined up my cock to her hole, she took my cock and held it at her hole and, telling me to just stay still, moved back towards me. I watched as her anal ring spread open more n more as my cock head began to enter her. She was groaning out that she never had anything so big in her ass. Taking hold of her hips I pulled her back towards me as she nyelped out as my cock head popped into her ass. She pushed back on my. burying my 10" deep in her ass. We both stayed still as she adjusted to the invasion in her ass hole. She soon began to slowly move away then back to me. She soon was taking all 10" deep inside her and then almost all the way out. By now, the shower was full of steam as well as the entire bathroom. We built up to a nice motion in n out and she had a couple more little cums before I grabbed her hips as pulled her back on me hard and filled her rectum with my cum. She cried out as she said she felt me cumming in side her. My cock softened quickly and popped out of her ass. I stepped back and she stood upright turning to me and embracing me as we kissed for the first time ever. As she pulled back, she smiled and told me she could feel my cum running down her legs. I grabbed the shower head and rinsed her off, as best as I could. She stepped out as I turned off the water. When I stepped around the glass wall she had my towel and towed me off, taking some time at my cock. Looking up at me she said, whats wrong, can't get it up again? I smiled back and just said, what do you expect out of a 66 yr old back surgery patient. We got dried off and went into our respective rooms to get dressed.

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Eager to read more about this

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

By *elshrider95Man  over a year ago

LLANTWIT MAJOR

Getting really good keep it up

Very hot

bradford

Rocklin

I woke up at 2 am and had to use the facilities. As I walked by Rachels room I could hear her moaning thru the door. After I finished in the bathroom, I went back to Rachels room and listen to her moaning. I was obvious she was playing with herself. Then I heard her moan, yes, put your cock in my ass as he fucks my cunt. I carefully open the door to look in. She was kneeling on her bed acting like she was riding a cock as she was attempting to push a huge fake cock in her ass. She then saw me peaking at her and moaned out for me to help her. I went on in as she now sat on her right hip. As I got close, she reached out for my cock, only to find it wasn't getting hard. I pulled down my shorts and let them fall to my feet and stepped out of them. She took my cock and pulled it to her mouth and began sucking me. Due to my recent back surgery, I can't bend or squat down, but, my guest bed is up very high and that is good because I could play with her tiny tits without hard moving down at all. After several minutes she took my balls in her mouth and stroked my cock as it slowly began to get big. She moves closer to the side of the bed so I can finger her pussy. She asks if I can lay on the bed and I have to shake my head saying that she couldn't mount me any way without causing me lots of pain. I then ask her to kneel at the edge of the bed and she can guide me into any hole she wants me in and I'll use her fake cock in the other hole. Her fake cock has to be 13-14 and half again as thick as my cock. She kneels and as I stand behind her she guides me to her vagina and I thrust in, makeing her moan out as I bury all 10" to my balls. I begin to fuck her in n out. She handed me a tube of anal lube she had besides her and i squeeze a large amount right on her star and use the fake cock to work in n around her anal opening. I squeeze another large amount on her anus and begin to force the cock into her. One last good push and the head pops thru her anal ring make her cry out in what sounded like to me in pain. Im not moving nor am I trying to push another pinch into her hole. She raises her head off the bed and nods for me to push more fake cock inside her. As I watch another couple inches slip into her, she crys out in a massive Orgasm that feels like she is going to take my cock off right at the root! It hurts like hell, but, she is cumming her head off. I now am slowly moving the fake cock out a little then pushing in even more of it up her ass. I have yet to move my cock out of her as it is buried with my balls held tight to her. She is taking this fake cock deeper and deeper so that now there is only approx 2 more inches to until she has taken the entire thing inside her ass. She begins to move so my cock is now slowly moving out. I push the fake deeper into her and begin a sea saw action moving the fake cock out of her a thrusting my cock deep into her. There is a fake set of balls on this fake cock that once she has taken the whole thing into her ass, I turn it side to side rubbing the balls against her and she moans out even louder. The pressure and tightness this causes in her vagina is unreal. I can already feel myself getting close to cumming. I let her know I can't hold back much longer and ask if she wants me to pull out so I don't cum inside her. She just moans for me to cum in her whenever I need to to. That "whenever" doesn't last much longer! Even going very slow, the added feeling of the fake cock moving on my cock as it fills her ass is unreal. Just a couple more minutes and I grunt that I'm cumming and jam my cock deep inside her as I'm ejaculating in her. The fake cock is only about half way in her ass, but she screams out as she feels my hot cum filling her cunt.Still holding myself deep inside her, I pull the fake cock out of her with a loud POP and, as she orgasms again, I slowly pull out of her. She slides forward onto her stomach and just lies still. I hobble out of her room, leaving my shorts where they are and close her door behind me. I get back into bed and almost immediately fall asleep.

Mmmmm very hot

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Now that's what we call intensive after care!! More

bradford

dublin

Rocklin

Rachel asked if she could invite a friend over for the evening. She told that her friends husband walked out on her and is now with a 21 yr old slut. He's 54 and Rachels friend is 48. I had no problem with it at all. Just about 20 minutes before her friend was to arrive, Rach asked if I'd be open to having Margo join us in the bedroom, if she was interested. I, after being shocked by the request, and responded, we will see.

When Margo came in, I was dumfounded as to how some guy could walk away from such a beautiful and exotic looking woman. She was of mixed race, Japanese and African. As the 2 women settled in for their evening together, I went into the other room, just to give them their space. About an hour later, Margo came in to the room and sat down next to me and asked if she could ask me some questions about men n sex. I smiled and nodded. After about 15 minutes of the 2 of us talking, Rach came in to join us. At this time, I saw nothing that lead me to believe anything "naughty" might take place. Then Rach asked Margo if she had asked me the question yet? Margo only shock her head with her eyes looking down. Rach then told me that her friend had an intimacy problem and that was probably why her hubby had left her. When I asked what kind of an intimacy problem, Margo softly spoke, "I don't enjoy sex and my husband got tired of me just laying there while he fucked me." I asked her if she had ever had an orgasm. No, was her answer. Rach spoke up and said her friend has never sucked off a guy before either. I then inquired why was I being told this as I was no therapist and had no idea of how to help her. Mar, her nick name, spoke up and said her husband had a very small cock, maybe 3" at best when hard and that he was and is the only man she had ever been with. Rach then added that she told Mar that if she could have a real mans cock that that could help her. Rach then said, "I've asked Mar if she would like to see your cock and maybe play with it. Looking at me, Rach ask, can she? I just stood and opened my pants and let them slide down my legs. I then turned to Mar and said, the rest is up to you. She moved so she now sat on the edge of the couch and reached out, with a shaking hand and felt for my cock. It began to harden as she fondled it in my shorts. I ask Mar to take it out. She then pulled down my underware and came face to face with my half hard cock. She only starred at it until Rach took Mar's hand and placed it on my cock and told her to fondle me. I was soon hard as a rock. Mar leaned back and whispered that there was no way that cock could fit inside her's or any woman's cunt. Rach said, not only does it fit in my cunt, it also fits in my ass!

Rocklin

Mar looked wide eyed and said, please show me. Rach softly told Mar to take hold of my cock and stroke it. As she did, Rach told her that when she, Mar, is ready Rach will help her take my cock in her cunt. Tonite is all about you and you getting a good fucking for the first time in your life! Rach soon had Mar kissing the tip of my cock and told her to lick off his precum. I said that I had to sit down, so, Rach had Mar stand up, then I sat down and Mar knelt between my knees. She again took my cock in her hands and began to stroke me again. She then kissed the tip of my cock and Rach held her head in place and told her to open her lips and take just the top portion of my cock head in her mouth and to lick it. Mar continued to jerk up n down my shaft as she now had just the crown in her mouth and was licking it. I always have copious amounts of precum and it was no difference now. She cam off my cock and whispered that my precum was sweet. Rach told her to jerk me harder and to keep licking around my cock head and make me cum and she can taste a real mans cum.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

bradford

More please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

dublin

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Rocklin

I encouraged Mar to try and take my entire cock head into her mouth and to just raise n lower her head as she was able to take more n more cock head into her mouth. She soon had my entire cock head in her mouth and was now sucking on it like I would a nipple. I began getting the feeling in my balls of my impending cum. Placing my 1 hand on Mars head, I began to help her bob up n down a little quicker. I looked at Rach and mouthed that I was close. She just held a finger to her lips, telling me not to say anything and to just let it happen. I now had both my hands on either side of Mar's head and held her still as I was now thrusting into her mouth. In just another few thrusts, I exploded, ejaculating forcefully into Mar's mouth as I held her head in place. She had to jerk away from me as she began to gag and cough hard! I then splattered her flimsy top with more of my seed as she watched my cock spew it load. After I was finished cumming I took her hand and pulled her up towards me and I kissed her lips and whispered she did a great job. She smiled and then kissed me hard, with her hands on my head crushing her lips onto mine. As she kissed me, I unbuttoned her top and began to fondle her small bare breasts. She responded to my touch and was soon setting in my lap as we continued to kiss and i played with her breasts and gently pinched her tiny nipples. My hand soon wondered down to her waist and since she was wearing elastisized pants, my hand slipped into her panties. Her pussy was bare of any pubs and my fingers slipped between her wet pussy lips. She MOANED out as my large middle finger slipped a couple inches into her sopping vagina. I could barely find her tiny clit, but, as I fingered her, my finger slipped right over her clit and she kissed me harder as I was now burying my finger deep inside her. With a loud grunt, Mar stopped kissing me and pressed her head next to mine as she exploded in a huge orgasm. I kept fingering her as her orgasm intensified and she gushed her nectar. After I removed my finger from her vagina and brought my hand out of her pants, I guided her to me left side on the couch and laid her back. I then got up off the couch and was able to kneel down, as Rach placed a pillow under my knees on the floor. Mar raised her hips as I pulled down her pants n panties down and off her legs. I place her legs, 1 on each shoulder and kissed up her inner leg to her wet pussy. I "made out" with her pussy lips and then began to tongue her as I did her mouth. Her hands went to my head as I tongued her and licked from near her anus up to the top of her pussy. She grunted as my tongue licked over her clit, so I concentrated just tonguing her tiny clit. I no time she pulled my head tight against her pussy as she began cumming again. In just seconds, she was squirting all over my face before i covered her sex with my opened mouth a took her sweet nectar in. As she began to settle down, she muttered, please no more, I can't take any more now. I was pleased to hear her say that since my cock was no where near hard and I was not ready to do any more and had to rest. I got up and sat back down on the couch and Margo moved so she had her head resting on my chest as we laid back and rested.

dublin

Mmmmm

Wow

Rocklin

I had fallen asleep, but, was pleasantly awaken by having my cock sucked. When I opened my eyes, Rachel was busy sucking and deep throating me. Being as I wasn't wasn't hard, she was able to take me right to my balls. I stirred and Rachel came up off me and put her finger to her lips, indicating for me to be quiet. She then pointed over to a over stuffed chair, just a few feet away. There was Margo, laid over the arm of the chair, and naked. Rach quietly said that Mar really wants you to fuck her, so, I had her lay in that position just for you. I stood up and Rach guided me over behind Mar and then held my cock up and I wasn't completely hard, but, I was probably 3/4 of full size. She whispered, "I think we can get your cock inside her while she is totally relaxed. I got right up behind Mar and Rach guided my cock right up to Mar's entrance. I slowly and gently pushed forward and watched as My cock head began to enter her. I had probably my whole cock head inside Mar when she began to stir and I then held her hips as I thrust another couple inches into her. Mar woke and raised her head up and grunted with a start and an "Oh God!" I held still to allow her to adjust. I then pulled back, just a little then thrust forward making her cry out. I stayed where I was at and could feel my cock get completely hard and at full size. I slowly began to move in n out of her, holding her hips as I did so. I could only fit about 1/3 of my cock inside her vagina, but, as I fucked in n out, she was responding big time, with OOOOO's and deep grunts! I couldn't believe just how tight she was. After several minutes of thrusting in n out of her, I still wasn't able to put much more of my cock inside her. She asked if we could change positions. I gently pulled out of her and she moaned out as I did. Taking her hand we went into my bedroom, where Rach already had the bed opened up and as I guided Mar to lay towards the middle of the bed, Rach kissed her deeply and then fondled Mars breasts and nipples as I positioned myself between her wide splayed legs. Mar then guided my cock to her entrance and mewed out as I thrust into her, still only getting approx 1/3rd of my cock inside her. As Rach kissed and sucked on Mar's breasts, I continued to fuck her and sped up just a little. Very soon Mar cried out is Orgasm and I feel as she squirted her pussy juice all over my groin as I fucked her. Rach was even licking up her nectar. Mar must have had 4 or 5 strong Orgasms, squirting each time as I continued to fuck her. As I was beginning to feel my impending cum, I laid over her and was now pounding her hard n fast, being careful not to force going any deeper inside her. Another of Mars strong Orgasms and getting even tighter, brought me to thrust in and hold tight as I began ejaculating inside her. Margo cried out, I feel your hot cum squirting into me. It's so burning hot! I had to roll off her, so as not to "crush" her as I out weighed her by well over a 130 lbs. Rachel was again kissing Mar and then went down on her sucking out our mixed cum juices and actually giving Margo another screaming Orgasm! I got up and went into the shower to clean up. As I came back into the bedroom, Rachel said the Margo went into the other bathroom and was taking a shower there. We sat n talked until Margo came back. She had gathered her clothes and began getting dressed. She said that she was overly satisfied and worn out. She also said that she was very sore, but, she was smiling as she said so. As Margo was ready to leave, she asked if we could get together again. We all smiled and agreed to do so very soon!

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great story - loving it!

dublin

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Very good!

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing can't wait for more

Hope there is more to this very soon

Rocklin

It's been a few days now and haven't seen Margo since our night together. We have talked on the phone and she wants to come back, but, has been busy. That is/was, until this morning. She called me at 6:30 am, (I told her she can call any time of day she needs) and asked if she can come by, she needs something. Of course I agreed. She was already dressed for the day and was knocking on my door 20 minutes later. I answered the door and asked her in. Once the door was closed, she turned and locked it and said I have to have your cock again. I only smiled and pointed towards my bedroom. She asked if Rachel was here and I told her the Rachel went home and would be here until later today. With that, she smile and loosened her skirt and let it fall to her feet. Stepping out of it, she removed her blouse. Between her barely string panties and her tiny lacy bra I was getting hard fast! She came to me and reached up and put her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her. I need to say here that Margo is barely 5 ft tall, maybe 110/115 lbs and just very tiny. We kissed and her hands went to my exercise pants and began to pull them down. She knelt as she pushed them to my feet and then had me step out of them, She then pulled my shorts down just far enough to free my raging hard on. She took my cock in hand and then kissed the tip and then licked my precum that was already oozzing out of the tip.She soon had my cock head engulfed in her mouth and was actually trying to go a little further down on me. She mat have taken and inch or so and then began to bob her head. I was quickly beginning to moan as she was sucking me as hard as she could, making me feel her face fucking my cock. She all of a sudden stopped and stood up and told me that I really didn't think she only wanted to suck me off, but, she needed a good hard fucking!

She lead me to my bed, holding my cock. She knelt on the edge and asked me to get behind her. She lowered her head to the mattress and the guided my cock to her wet vagina. She moaned out as my cock head entered her and grunted as I thrust another couple of inches inside her. She moaned out telling me to force my cock deeper in her and go as deep as I could. Holding her hips, I began fucking in n out of her, thrusting a little more cock deeper into her every 4th or 5th time I thrust into her. Margo was moaning and grunting constantly. I had almost half of my cock now in her and she suddenly cried out in Orgasm and flooded my cock n groin with her cum juice. This made her even more slippery and I pushed another couple of inches inside her as she moaned out loud! I now had 2/3's of my cock inside her. She orgasmed a couple more times as I was slowly fucking her. She then leaned forward as I was pulling back, making my cock come completely out of her. She the laid fully across my bed and told me the she wanted me to fuck her ass now and said that she has talked wit Rach and a couple other gf's and they all told her she needs to try anal! I went into the bathroom and got the bottle of lube and returned to her. She had put a pillow under her hips which raise her ass for better access. I told her to spread her cheeks so I could lube her up. I squirted a lot of lube on and in her ass crack and began to rub it around her anus and then into her anus. I slipped my pointer finger in to her to the 2nd knuckle and she grunted out loudly. I squirted more lube on her and then worked my big thumb into her and buried it as deep as it would go. Margo cried out, but, raised her ass trying to take even more! I generously lubed my cock and then squirted more lube into her anus. Leaning over her, I guided my cock to her little star and rubbed my cock head around it and kind of pushed like I was trying to enter her ass. I kept playing with her like that before all of a sudden I thrust in and popped thru her very tight anal ring. She raised her head and cried out in pain and I held very still. Even with that, she raised her hips up trying to take me deeper into her. I commented that as tight as she was, I doubted I could get much more inside her. She groaned for me to hold still as she pushed up slipping my cock deeper inside her. I squirted more lube around my cock and pulled out just a little. I then told her that I would stay as I am and for her to push back and take whatever of my cock she could. I'm not sure just how she did it, but, she began to push back and even brought up her knees so she was now kneeling, still pushing back as my cock slowly slipped deeper and deeper inside her. With 1 more had pushed backward, she buried my cock into her ass until my balls were against her cheeks! I held her hips tight against me and told her she had all of my cock inside her and there was no more to take. She moaned out, OK, now, fuck my ass hard! I pulled back, just a little and then thrust back into her. I could believe how tight she was and told her I wasn't going to last long. She just grunted for me to fuck her hard and cum inside her when I need to. I began to pull further out and thrust in pulling out a little more then thrust hard back into her. It was probably only a few minutes before I felt the tingling and my balls tighten up and I started to really pound into her, holding her hips so I could do so. She cried out as she hit a Orgasm and that put me over the top. With one more hard thrust into her I held her hips hard to me as I began cumming deep inside her. There was soon my cum squeezing out around my cock as I poured my cum into her. She was crying out she could fill me cumming in her. I let go of her hips and she laid out on my bed causing my cock to pop out of her ass. I then stood up on the floor and rubbed her ass cheeks as she continued moaning. When I slipped my finger deep into her vagina, she screamed out OMG as she began squirting her cum soaking the pillow under her hips. About that time, Rachel came up behind me, putting her arms around me and whispered, that was a Great show! I turned towards her smiling and she kissed me. I went into the bathroom and was cleaning myself up when Rach came in and asked for a warm damp wash cloth for Margo. I retrived a wash cloth and got it wet with hot water, rang it out and gave it to Rach. It had to be 10 minutes before Margo got up and went into the bathroom and closed the door. She came out a few minutes later and walked into the kitchen where Rach and I were. Margo was dressed and hugging me said she had to get to work, but, wasn't sure just how much she would be able to sit down today. We all chuckled and I walked Margo to the door. She kissed me and said she was happy she finally did it and with me!

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Outstanding

weston super mare

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

Great story

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Rocklin

As Rachel and I had breakfast she mentioned that I seem to be doing well and maybe she would go back home as there were things there she needed to do. I told her how much I appreciated all she had done for me and for introducing Margo to me. She chuckled and said, "Well, that went much further then I had expected. I never dreamed she'd let any guy take her ass virginity! LOL" I asked if she wasn't to happy with what transpired with Margo? She responded that she had no problem just a little surprised with her, Margo. Early afternoon and as Rach was getting her things packed up, she brought out, of the closet, a beautiful Nightgown and held it up to herself. I was in her doorway and said, I'd love to see you in that!! She chuckled and ask, When? Now, I said and I went to my room to find my watch and keys. In a few minutes She cleared her throat and I turned towards her. She had the window and sunlite behind her and I could see thru the material of the gown. I just whistled and said she looked beautiful and very sensual! She wore nothing under the gown and I was hard in nano seconds. I walked to her and admired her more. before long, she was in my arms and we were kissing deeply.

weston super mare

Rocklin

Rachel ask if I wanted her and of course I said yes. She then told me that she wasn't overly happy that I had fucked Margo earlier this morning and said the she was somewhat jealous. I asked her why, when she introduced us and said that Margo needed a good fucking. Rach responded that it was more Margo coming over with a last moment call and I said yes. Then, Rach told me that when I put my cock against her ass hole and asked if I should put it in, she was really not happy and was even surprised that Margo let me take her ass for the first time with my huge cock. As she was telling mee of this I was removing her gown and fondling her large breasts. Once we began kissing again, I laid her down on her bed and began to suck her hard nipples as I was fingering her. Rachel had a big Orgasm and flooded her nectar all over. I discovered, from running my finger up n down in her pussy and down to her anus, her juices went even down to there. I began fingering her anal opening and asked if she wanted me to corn hole her. She just nodded her head and then said let me ride you. We shifted with me laying on my back and Rachel laid on top of me, but, looking up at the ceiling, her back to me. She began to slide her crack on my cock and getting it wetter with her juices. she sat up on me enough to guide my cock to her ass and guide me inside. Once my head was in her, she laid back and let my cock slide deep up her ass. She groaned out as I did so and moaned as she took it all inside her and just pumped up n down me. She turned her head to me and whispered, give me all of your gd cock in my ass and fuck me hard! I began to thrust up into her and then withdraw faster n faster. I was having a difficult staying inside her and kept slipping out. I told her to get on her knees and let me fuck her like that. she moved off of me and knelt in the middle of the bed. I got behind her and thrust my cock hard into her and drove it balls deep! She cried out YES?? when I did that. She was moving her hips as I fucked her harder and harder. faster and faster. After several minutes of this, My Back just couldn't take any more and I pulled out of her and groaned as I turned and laid on my back besides her. She then knelt besides me asking if I was alright. I nodded yes and she began pulling on my cock. Her hand job seemed to have lasted forever and I was no where near ready to nut and told her so. I chuckled and said, I guess I don't have anything left to cum with. Rach said that I was still hard as a rock and then kneeling over me told me to fuck her until I came. She rode me for what seemed forever. I finally felt that tingling and soon held her hips down against me as I weakly ejaculated whatever cum I had up in her ass deeply. She then laid besides me and whispered that she doubted Margo, or, woman could let me fuck her up the ass for over an hour! I could only smile and then I fell asleep. Rachel, I guessed, got up and covered me with another blanket, got dressed and soon left, locking my door behind her. I woke up, some 3 or 4 hours, when my phone rang and woke me up. I could hardly get up off the bed and missed the call. When I checked the phone, I didn't reconnize the number and stumbled into my shower and just stood under the warm water. I moved aside and turned the valve all the way to hot and in no time the shower was full of steam. I sat on the bench and just let it run. several minutes later, I turn the water off and gently walked to my closet and found pants and a shirt to wear. When I finally looked at a clock, it was 5:30 early evening. The phone rang again this time I answered it. It was Margo, asking if I was ok. I answered I was and she asked if she could come over. I asked her to call me next week. I reminded her I was 65 yrs old and I was worn completely out and didn't even want to think about sex for awhile!She just chuckled as I hung up the phone. Maybe in a week, or so, I might have some more stuff to write about, IF I live that long!

By *ayBlackMan  over a year ago

UKwide

What a story! Thanks for sharing

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Rocklin

Thanks for all the positive inputs here. The stories are all true and are almost a day by day story of what happened. You are all welcome!

I need to take a few days to recover now! LOL

UKwide

Pls don’t keep us waiting...... the suspense is killing

weston super mare

Rocklin

I got a panicky phone call from Margo asking if I could go by her house as her younger sister called her at work and said a water pipe was leaking under then kitchen sink. She went out and turned the main valve off, which not many homeowners would even think of doing. I drove the 20 minutes to her house and knocked on the door. Martha, her younger sister, by 6 yrs, answered the door. She was dressed in long slacks and a very tight streetchy top, which clung to her skin, like a 2nd skin. She let me in and showed me where the water was leaking from. I noticed, right away that the water supply line, to the Kitchen faucet was beginning to split. Margo was lucky the line hadn't burst! I removed the supply line, showing to Martha and said I'd be back in about 45 minutes. An hour later, I knocked on the door again and Martha let me in. In another 10 minutes I had the new supply line installed and Martha went out and turned the water back on. NO LEAKS! Martha called her sister and reported everything was fine and that her Stud, fixed everything just fine! I looked kind of shocked when Martha said what she did and as I looked at her, a big smile formed on her face and she just nodded and said, OK, I will see what I can do and hung up. I started to head for the door when Martha told me that Margo sent her thanks and then told me, she also told me to take care of you in any way I wanted. With that, she pulled her tight form fitting shirt of and her nice pert tits bounced a little. Her nipples looked hard as small pebbles! She then said that Margo told her all about me and that I was a great slow lover! She even told her that I took her ass cherry and now, she wanted her ass cherry busted too!

horsham

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

Rocklin

I've never had so much anal sex in my life! LOL

As Martha put her arms around my neck, she pulled me down to her to kiss me. Problem was, I couldn't bend that far down, due to my back. Martha is only about 5'1" @ 110 lbs, 34b boobs and a pert little ass. Taking her hand I asked if she was sure she wanted to do what she just said she did! I then told her she had better see what she was getting into before she committed herself! I lead her to the couch and had her set down and then told her to take my pants off. She had them down n off in no time! She then took my half hard cock out of my shorts and her eyes got pretty big! I could tell she was now having 2nd thoughts. I held my cock out for her and pulled her head towards me and had my cock to her lips very quickly. She opened them and took just my cock head into them and began to tongue my slit. I then held her head still as I slipped a couple more inches of cock into her mouth. Martha began to resist, so I withdrew. I told her that I was not even completely hard or at full size yet, so not to commit to doing more then she actually could. She then took my cock back into her mouth and suck on me. I let her take what she could. She soon kissed down my cock shaft and began to mouth my balls. She took 1 at a time into her mouth and played with them for a good long while. I knelt infront of her and pulled down her pants, taking her barely there panties off too. I then gently pushed her back into the chair and went down on her hairless sopping pussy. In just a few minutes she was crying out in orgasm and squirting, filling my mouth with her sweet/sour nectar! After making her orgasm a couple of times, I moved her so she was laying over the arm of the chair with her ass up in the air. I then guided my cock to her vaginal entrance and began to enter her. She grunted as my cock head popped inside her tight vagina.I slowly slide about half my cock inside her and then began to fuck in n out of her, going deeper inside her ever few thrusts. I could only get barely half my cock in her. I fucked her for several minutes before she cried out in another orgasm soaking my groin and the arm of the chair. I kept fucking her, slipping another couple inches inside her and giving her another orgasm! As she withered through this orgasm, I pulled my cock completely out of her and then guided it to her soaking anus and holding my cock head tight against her ring asked if she wanted my cock inside her ass. She grunted out yes, as I was already pushing against her tight anal ring. On my 5th trust trying to enter her, she screamed out just as my cock head popped thru her tight ring. About that time, I noticed that the front door opened and in walked Margo. She quickly closed and locked the front door and then took a chair jst inside the living room just as I thrust and other couple inches of cock in her sisters ass. Martha again cried out, IT's TO BIG, as I did so. I held still, allowing her ass to adjust to my invasion. Looking at Margo, she motioned me to to drive my cock up her sister ass and even told her sister to hold on because "Steve is going to bury his huge cock deep in your ass now! Martha cried out as I held her hips and pulled them back as I drove my cock balls deep up her ass! She was even tighter then her older sister! I was soon pulling almost all of my cock out of Martha and then drove it back hard and deep inside her. I told her that she was so tight that I wasn't going to last much longer. Martha responded, please cum, you're to big, it hurts! Margo whispered to her, It always hurts the first time! I continued to long cock her, pulling till just my cock head was inside her then driving it back balls deep inside her. The tight grip on my cock shaft was almost overwhelming. Just a few more minutes of driving deep into her and I gave 1 more hard n deep thrust and began to ejaculate deep in her rectum! Martha cried out as I filled her ass with my cum!

horsham

Very horny

weston super mare

UKwide

Waoh. Fucking amazing

Rocklin

I slid my deflating cock out of Marthas ass and got off the bed. Martha just laid on her stomach. I went into the bathroom and Margo came in. She smiled and said for an old guy, "you can really fuck an ass!" Smiling I stepped into the shower and Margo got a warm face cloth and went out to her sister. Just as I stepped out after my shower, Martha came in and sat on the toilet saying, "I think I'm going to have you cum dripping out of me all night." I went back into the bedroom and got dressed. I soon left and went home.

Rocklin

This morning, I woke up to find that Rachel had come and joined me in bed, She was gently stroking me and smiled when I looked at her. As she continued stroking me, she told me that she talked to Margo last night and how I had initiated Margo's younger sister into anal sex. Rachel then said that she understands she can't put any claims on me and that I am free to do as I pleased. With that, I took her hand and pulled her to lay on top of me, also discovering she was as naked as I was. She laid on me and we kissed as she trapped my rising cock between her legs and between her wet pussy lips. She began to grind on me as we kissed even more. I was soon at full staff and she then guided me inside her as she continued to slowly grind on me. She must have been in a very high pleasurable state because she was soon cumming and cumming hard! She held on to me as she seemed to cum forever, all the while, I was doing my best to keep fucking her. We kissed deeply again as she kept grinding on me. Within a few minutes she had another orgasm followed by 2 more. She then just laid on top of me and even asked me to ly still. I then felt like I had to go use the little boys room and told her so. She moved off me so I could go relieve myself. I even washed off my cock and went back to the bed. She stopped be as I stood besides the bed and took my cock into her mouth and began sucking me, getting me completely hard again. I then had her lay on her back and spread her legs. I then mounted her and slowly slide my cock deep inside her and began to fuck her slowly and deeply. Rachel Orgasms easily and is multi Orgasmic. Again, she had 3 or 4 small orgasms as I slowly fucked her. Once I began to thrust faster, she held me tight and came again, only harder and longer. In another 5 minutes, as she cried out in Orgasm, I shoved deeply inside her a groaned out as I emptied whatever cum I had left in me. I then laid on her quietly for a couple minutes. I rolled off her and we snuggled up and just held each other.

UKwide

Lovely! Absolutely lovely

weston super mare

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow