FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first long term fuck buddy

My first long term fuck buddy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illeatforfree OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

True story here about my first experience with a sexy older lady that turned into a full on fuck buddy relationship. But there was 1 night that really stuck out.

So I meet jackie a good few years ago at Matthew st festival people from Liverpool will remember that.

We were in flares me and all the guys pretty well d*unk at this point and there she was in a skin tight green dress she was super slim which made her tits look huge but they were just over a good handful and she was gorgeous she must of been approaching 45/50 but by God she looked good. She was dancing with her mate when I saw her Ann was her name who was a looker her self slim blonde but jackie had that dangerous look guys no it the look were you know this girl will fuck your brains out if you play your cards right.

Well to cut it short we danced kissed exchanged numbers and begin to participate in a year long fuck buddy relationship. She was unreal everything a 25 year old would want in a women the sex mind blowing she would try anything anal toys she even bought a sex swing which we broke I would come over from a night in town and she would leave the door open for me and wait in bed I would wake her up with my Tougue between her legs she loved it. But it was 1 night 1 of are last that really sticks out 1 o will remember till the die I die.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Liverpool

Jackie was out in town with her mate Ann and we decided to meet up on Matthew street towards the end of the night. We had a few drinks but I refused to get to d*unk as I really wanted to give jackie a good fuck tonight as I knew Ann was staying in the spare room so I wanted to make her scream.

So after a few drinks and a dance in Erics we made are way back me Ann and jackie. In the taxi Ann kept talking about are sex what was it like with a younger guy which jackie just kept replying you will have to find 1 won't you.

Soon as we got in I dragged jackie into the kitchen and lifted her dress to expose her sexy tight ass wearing a black thong my hands were all over her my mouth exploring her mouth things were heating up and her hands found my cock but just before things got to out of hand Ann walks in the kitchen looking for the drink I was sopsedly making. Omg can't you guys wait hey she shouts out laughing looking stright at me cock hanging out my jeans.. I don't care I want her to see it see what her best mate has been fucking Iver the last year.

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More of this please

By *atmite1970Man  over a year ago

Galway

Sounds really hot

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ambofkMan  over a year ago

Hamilton

Nice

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Nice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don’t stop there!

Liverpool

So we end up back in the living room drinks in hand all a bit d*unk by know but I could tell the mood in the room had changed. You could feel the sexual tension jackie was oblivious she was to busy kissing my neck and grabbing my bulge every chance she had while I was trying to talk to Ann. And Ann was staring at me intently looking at my bulge which was so obvious and her mates hand which was running circles around it then looking deep into my eyes and biting her lip. It was obvious Ann was horny now. By this point ad reached round jackie and in circled her tiny waist and pulled her onto my lap. "Omg you guys can't keep your hands off each other for five minutes can you". Ann says. I can't help myself tonight I say. Come on were going up jackie says jackie has been acting a bit strange since getting caught with my cock rock hard in her hand in the kitchen earlier she had become insatiable. In to the bedroom we go. Can't belive she walked in on us there. O she knew what she was doing jackie says she wanted to catch us. Did it turn you on her catching you with your tits out wanking my cock hey naughty girl I whisper. Yeah I really wanted you to fuck me there and then. She's right next door she will well hear us fucking. Mmmmm she purss let her then. Ok I say and I open the bedoom door then let her listen. Now thing I always loved about jackie was her passion we would lose r self's during sex it was always no holds bard sweaty skin on skin rough dirty talk fucking and tonight it went up a notch.

Liverpool

I take her there in the doorway quickly turn her around and push her against the wall rip her dress off her shoulders exposing her tits I rip her dress up over her tight ass exposing her black thong which I practically rip off my jeans are down my shirt is off and am inside her there is no kissing touching or forplay she needed fucking there it was as primal as it gets. She let's out a animalistic scream as I launch myself balls deep into her greedy tight pussy and it's soaking wet with white cream covering my dick as I thrust myself inside her. Then I begin to feel her pussy tighten around me.. O god your making me cum bbe she screams. Good girl good girl I murmur as I pick up the pace. And then I see something out the corner off my eye and it's Ann standing there in the spare room door way no more than five feet from us staring stright at me... now jackie hasn't seen her. Her head is pressed up against the wall as I am still fucking her to orgasm. Am looking stright at Ann now.. naughty girl rnt you hey you like this cock inside you. Am talking to jackie but am staring stright at Ann... you deserve this don't you you deserve to be fucked like this. Yess yes she gasps she's breathless now and any second her orgasm will take over. Go on cum on my cock for me good girl cover that cock in your cum. Omg am cumming don't stop don't stop. She says.. am looking stright at Ann and I can feel my cock respond to jackie tightening pussy as in pulsates around me.. you want that cum inside you hey naughty girl I say looking at Ann who is just standing there hand up to hear mouth. Is that what you want hey. I never (usally cum inside jackie usally onto her ass or tits but tonight I wanted Ann to see me fill her best friend). Yes cum for me cum inside me pleas. Dirty girl my dirty girl looking stright at Ann while fucking jackie am going to cum bbe am going to cum inside you. Do it Do it she shouting now as I am fucking her so hard she lifting off the floor still pressed against the wall bent over. My balls tighten and there is a explosion my legs almost give way iv never cum so hard it seems to last forever stream after stream of cum filling jackie up. I look up out off my delicious orgasm and see Ann closing her door still facing me I give her a smile and a wink and she returns the smile. Me and jackie get naked and get in bed I say nothing about Ann watching r climax it's still got me turned on so me and jackie carry on more slowly this time a lot of touching kissing I bring her to climax with my fingers and she pretty much passes out after that she was all used up. But not me the redbull vodkas weren't going to let me sleep just yet and my cock was still hard.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Need more of this story

Liverpool

Will continue soon got a bit to hot remembering this and am soposed to be working ha

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

keep going I have a raging horn

Liverpool

Haha soon as I have my break in work il post the rest patience you horny buggers

Liverpool

Jackie had fallen asleep completely satisfied and a little d*unk but I was still raging ad only cum once and I had more to give but settled for good sleep and morning sex which was are ritual.

But first ad go the bathroom and clean up I was still a bit sweaty from the fun and my cock and face was covered in jackie pussy cream I could taste and smell it all over me. So off I go to the bathroom which was down stairs in jackies house. So down stairs I go into the kitchen first completely naked still sporting a semi hard cock just fixing myself a glass of warter when I hear a noise behind me and there is Ann in a silk night gown open showing very skimpy underwear I turn and face her not saying anything she just stares at me and I at her she comes closer "sshhhhh I just need to" They were her exact words. She takes my cock in her hand and kisses me deep before dropping to her knees and taking my now fully hard cock still tasting of her best friends cum into her mouth. You wanted this didn't you I whisper. She just looks up at me cock in mouth. You want it inside you. Without a word she stands up and bends Iver the kitchen counter. I remove her dressing gown and slide her white knickers to tge side and slowly enter her she gasps out loud to loud I clamp my hand over her mouth and begin impaling her hard upwards thrusts ages now dripping wet she won't last long and neither will I the surreal situation and the share filth of it is causing us both to cum quick. I can feel her pussy begin to pulse I clamp harder on her mouth to stop the estatic screams with 1 hand the other has found her small breast and iv gripped it firmly in the mist of my orgasm. Am going to cum I say as quiet as possible. With that she drops to hear knees and takes me into her mouth just in time to catch streams of creamy cum into her throat. I was empty spent thease 2 women had used me up... Ann stands up smlies give me the shush sign kisses me and says unreal then she skips back to bed leaving me there still naked cum still dripping from my cock. Thus all haha pend within 5 mins it was pure passion no romance just anil mastic fucking.

Completely true story guys love to tell you how we all had a 3 some later on but alas it never happend but that's still 1 of the best nights of my life and to this day I still miss jackie and the sex we had back then... And her best mate Ann

Liverpool

Sorry about the spelling here my phone has a mind of its own sometimes x

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Just a great story spelling mistakes don't matter as you read you don't concentrate on the spelling well I don't anyway happy days

Liverpool

"Just a great story spelling mistakes don't matter as you read you don't concentrate on the spelling well I don't anyway happy days "

» Add a new message to this topic