FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > taxi service

taxi service

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i arranged to meet a cpl in a pub,on sunday eve, i got dressed to the nines, and arranged for a taxi to pick me up and take me into bridgwater, i went into the pub and waited and waited, then i got a text saying they could not make it. i called eric to tell him that they had not turned up, he asked me if i was coming home, i told him that i was going to stay there and see if i could pick some one up, he told me to keep in touch with him to let him know what was going on, and not to drink too much, i agrred to this, after about an hour, i caleed eric again and said that i was going to call a taxi and then come home as i had no luck, i got the card out of my bag that the taxi driver had given me, and asked if he could pick me up, he said that he would be there in about 15 mins i said ok and hung up.

i went outside the pub after about 10 mins, and waitd for the taxi to turn up, i started to feel a little bit dizzy, i think it was the fresh air hitting me, i felt very tipsy. the cab turned up and i got in the back, the driver said you look a little worse for wear, i just smiled. we had a little chit chat about nothing much, i noticed that i was slightly slurring my words, and asked the driver if i seemed d*unk, he said i did, my god i said the old man will go mental if i go home d*unk, the driver then said do you want me to stop for a few minutes to sort yourself out and to get myself together. i giggled at him and said i could do with sorting out, pardon he said, i said oh nothing just a slip of the tonuge. he said wow i thought my luck was in there for a moment, and he smiled at me in the rear view mirror. i smiled back at him and asked if he had lots of luck then, he told me no, he has never had any luck like that, other drivers had told him that they get lucky, but it has never happened to me but i can live in hope.what would you live in hope fpr i asked him, he said anything just to tell the others that it has happened to me,one day you might get lucky i said to him. i wish he replied. i spread my legs and rubbed my cunt and said to him is this what you mean, he grabbed the mirror and tilted it so he could see what i was doing. bloody hell he said, that is very very nice, can i find somewhere to pull over, i told he he had better or he was going to crash, we were driving up a county lane heading towards moorlands, i know a little carpark about a mile from here, should i go there, please do i said, whilst driving to the carpark i removed my knickers, he pulled up in the carpark, switched the engine off and turned around, i opened my legs again anf fingered myself, do you like it i asked him, he nodded his head, i love guys watching me fingering myself. i was feeling very kinky and i said to the driver, are you going to tell the other drivers that you have been lucky, he said yes, go on then i said do it now, call them and tell them what i am doing, what now he said, i replied yes now, he picked up his phone and dialled a no, guess what he said into the phone, i got a blonde in the back seat of my car fingering herself, honest he said, he then said to me, he dont believe me, i sat up and took the phone from him and said into it, its true, and i am going to let him fuck me soon, and handed the phone back to him, told you he said into the phone, then he said i can ask her, then he said to me, he wants to know if he can watch you as well itold him that it was ok with me, he told his mate where we were parked at moorlands, and hung up, he will be about 10 mins he told me. i told him that i had to make a call to my hubby to say i was going to be a little late, i called eric and told him i was going to be a bit late, and not to worry, he asked me why, i told him i was in the back of a taxi fingering myself, with the driver watching me, and that a friend of his was on his way over, and that i was going to let them both fuck me, i told him where i was, then hung up. we heard a car coming down the lane, i sat up and climbed out of the car thats my mate the driver said, and the car pulled up by the side of us, you sure i said, he said yes, i stood there, and two guys got out of the car and walked up to the taxi, the driver got out as well and stood next to me.the driver of the other car walked up to me, stood infront of me and without saying a word grabbed one of my tits and squeezed it,then he put his hand up my skirt, and then he said, you wet, i just nodded at him, do you want to be fucked he asked me, i replied in a nervous voice yes, he told me to lay down on the back seat of the car, i pulled my skirt up and did as he told me, i spread my legs, he undone his trousers and let them fall down, he leaned forward and on top of me, then i gasped as he pushed his cock up me. he pumped away at me for about 5minutes, then he started groaning, and said, i am going to cum, where do you want it, up me i said, spunk up me, and he then gave me his load, as he pulled out of me he said stay there, then said to my driver, your turn, he moved in between my legs and put his cock up me, i groaned and moaned whilst he fucked me, he jerked away at me until he came up me as well, he pulled out of me, my cunt was soaking with my cum and the 2 loads of spunk they had shot up me, then the third guy moved in between my legs, the first guy that had fucked me asked if i liked big cocks, i told him yes, he told me to look at what i was about to have up me,i looked down it was huge, it was about 9 ins long (i know now that it is 10+ as i have had it a few times since)and very very thick, do you still want it he asked me, i opened my legs as wide as they would go and said with a sigh, yes, i love big cocks, i know it is going to hurt me, but i want that rammed up me, he gripped his cock and put the tip inside of me, it really stretched my lips apart, i took more and more, then finally he gave a massive shove, i thought i was going to be split in two, it hurt like hell,then he started pumping in and out of me, i could hardly catch my breath, the 1st guy then went around to the other side of the car opened the back door and leaned in, his face was close to mine, and he kept looking backwards and forwards between my face and this cock going up me, then he said to his mate, bring it out to the tip and then ram it in her hard, his mate obliged, do you like that he asked me, i said it hurts but it is fucking nice, he said back, i love watching women taking big cocks, i was very close to cumming, and i blurted out, you can watch his big cock go up me as many times as you want. his mate gave one last push, right up to the hilt, and just stayed there like that for about a minute, his cock war pulsating, as he pumped his load in me, then he pulled out of me.

as we all straightened ourselves up, we all chatted away, and arranged to make it a regular event, and it is.

this is a true account of what happened

kate xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

u made me very horny there kate i was once a taxi driver never had chance of meeting someone like u

By *i guy nottsMan  over a year ago

mansfield/Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 26/01/12 12:53:14]

By *i guy nottsMan  over a year ago

mansfield/Lincoln

Wow very horny tissues please !!!!!!!!!!!!! So what happened on the other nights you met the big cock????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a taxi driver I get plenty of offers and flashes so accidental some not!

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

And we know with you that is a true story kate.

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Sounds like you had a fun night.

A bit concerning three men, all bareback. All come up you.

And your profile states no bi males yet the first we look at on your profile is just that.

At least you're honest in the risks you take.

» Add a new message to this topic