FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Black and White!!

Black and White!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is another true story from me, something that took place during a marriage breakup. I was working on a busy west London ‘public servant’ office and we had a canteen, the canteen was usually staffed by females made up mostly of black and Asian ladies. One lady in particular, a Ghanaian lady always had plenty of banter and used to ask me ‘so who you seeing these days’ this particular day I told her ‘no one, am free’ later on in the day she cornered me in the canteen and told me that she had a friend, a married South African lady, a black lady, who wanted some ‘jiggy jiggy’ ( her words not mine) with a nice white man. Turned out her friend who at the time was in her late twenties had married a white English guy in his eighties just to stay in the U.K. The old man unable to provide for his wife. Needless to say I was up for a meeting and expected it to be arranged by my friend in maybe a few days time. At the end of my shift that same day my canteen friend again cornered me and told me that her friend would be outside at 2pm!!! My shift finished at 2 and am walking out the yard when I see a black girl. 5’ tall, slim build with lots of hair!! She is as black as coal and wearing a mini, high heels and a blouse that looks like it’s been sprayed on. Her buttons are straining and her breasts are absolutely gigantic! I mean huge, and nearer to her waist than her chest. She introduced her self and is giggling, I ask how she picked me out the crowd and she points up to the canteen window, there hanging out the window is my canteen friend. Anyway we go for a drink and plan a date. Anyone want to know more?? It’s all totally true.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Crack on

By *attyBevCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Black as coal" last time I checked it was 2019!!!!!

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Well the next day at 2pm she is waiting again outside the office block, she walks with me to my car and she is dressed real tarty! Now I love that look. We get in the car have a quick snog and drive off to the nearby common on the edge on the town centre. It very busy with pedestrians and people using the park. Now I had an old Citroen ZX at the time. I parked up and we got into back seat and we start kissing, tongues entwining and hands every where. Now am not a fan of huge/big breast, my thing is nipples. Anyway I get her blouse undone and free these monsters, they hang like big pendulums down to her waist and have dark blue veins visible under her skin al over her breasts, I never seen breasts as big let alone play with some. They are enormous but very small nipples but who am I to complain because by now she is undoing my flies and her hand goes inside my pants and pulls out my rapidly growing cock. She gives a sigh of approval and slowly pushes my fore skin back and starts to wank me slowly. By this time am working my hand into her pants, I always get so excited at this point! The point where my palm is over her mound, I love this point in encounters. I slide my fingers underneath the crotch to find the slipperiest crotch ever, it’s soaked with lady slime!! And the smell was so exquisite!!!! Lady sex!!! Yessssss! Am fingering away and she is wanking me off, broad daylight on the back seat! I taste my fingers several times and she tasted so good. At this point she pushes me back and straddles me on the back seat and lowers herself down my glistening pink shaft, fuck this girl is so wet and tight. She is gripping the Back of the seats either side of my head and slowly raises then lowers up and down my shaft. I feel around her arse and touch my cock feeling it slide in and out and I can feel the wetness, I feel the tingling start in my balls but I don’t want to come yet, so we swap positions, she is now laid across the seat, legs wide apart and her coal black skin appears to glisten around her vagina. She is totally Smooth and the pink inner of her vagina glowing in contrast to her outer blackness, Am very much into licking pussy and go down on her, she tastes absolutely stunning and unbelievably wet. I can feel her juices running down my face and am loving it. That familiar tremble starts in her legs and she has one almighty big orgasm in my mouth, am in heaven!!! When she comes back down to Earth she resumes her position on top and again very slowly rides up and down my cock, her vagina stil feels so tight, the sensation is electric and it’s not long before am shooting jet after jet of hot sperm up her vagina. Well it was short but so sweet and erotic, we met for months always having great sex, anyone want to hear more? It’s 100% true

By *mwkevinMan  over a year ago

retford

Yes more plz

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Ò we have to be politically correct

Politically correct?

By *onandCouple  over a year ago

Cheadle

Great story so far.

We met again and drove to her friends house in Edmonton north London, the friend had gone out and left a key for us to use her room. Well as soon as we went inside the bedsit we were all over each other, she is very short and am 6’3” so it was quite comical I suppose. Anyway we ended up on the sofa, her on top and we laying down, we are kissing deep and passionately and hands exploring everywhere, I run my hands down her back and pull her dress up and found a tiny thong. My fingers found their way between her cheeks and between her legs and onto her outer vagina, gentle pressure and my fingers found their target and am slipping my fingers into her from the rear and she is grinding her groin into me and dry shagging me. She broke away and practically tore my denims off and pulled my boxers off and took my cock into her mouth, surprisingly I was flaccid but once in her mouth I soon hardened up, she used to enjoy slowly wanking me, pulling my foreskin back and forth. We had by now slid onto the floor and despite the difference in our heights we endulged in a 69, now I LOVE this practice and am sure my dick grew another inch! I was slowly slurping away at her vagina which always oozed juice and smelled intoxicating. She was still working my foreskin and sucking away at my hardened cock. I flitted between her vagina and her arse, tongue fucking her bottom into the bargain. She moved and sat right on the edge of the sofa cushion. Legs spread so wide and her opening so pink and shinny! She leaned back and I kneeled in front of her, I held my cock and nudged her lips with it but she moved my hand and took over, gently rubbing her lips and clit with the head of my cock. I was oozing pre come and mixed with her juice produced a pungent smell. I couldn’t resist and scooping my fingers into her vagina and scooping juice out and eating it. She pulled me by my dick pulling me inside her. She leaned back, feet still on the floor and her knees so wide apart and whilst kneeling in front of her I slowly fucked that glorious hole. Eventually I pushed her back and whilst she was still wide open I licked, sucked and slurped at that pussy eating every last drop of juice. She came like a thunderbolt again oozing lady juice, I couldn’t hold back much longer and climbed on top in good old missionary and fucked for all I was worth before squirting endless spurts of man fat into her. The flat was a house of multi occupancy and a shared bathroom on a landing, she ran a bath and she bathed me and dried me off then made me food and drink!!!!! All absolutely true! Hope you enjoyed.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

More please lovely story so far

More totally true stories in here by me, look for......Public Relations - in two parts, scroll down the page, and also.......Labia/clitoris/Hair galore

Hope everyone enjoys.

» Add a new message to this topic