FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife's Naughty Evening

Wife's Naughty Evening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mr answered door i was sat on bed with my black and white striped underwear dressing gown open abit so you could see abit of the bra and tits. Mr left the room he took of his jacket as mr was leaving came sat on the side of the bed next thing i know he was sat ontop of me passionatly kissing me when our hands were wandering all over each others body. I took off his top and he quickly undid my dressing gown. Hands still wandering he pushed me back onto bed hands feeling at my boobs then i was quickly brought back up dressing gown off quickly off followed by bra. Then his hands all over my tits as we kissed my hands wandered down into his jeans. Used my hand for abit inside his jeans and boxers then they were quickly off. He then started working his fingers in my pussy whilst his tongue was rubbing and my clit. He did this for abit and changed back and forth from fingers to tongue. He then came up for more kissing my hands were all over his cock. Then i pulled him even further up started sucking his cock he started with his fingers at same time my breathing was all over the pace moaning as i sucked his cock. He then started grinding at my clit was his cock. He kept using his fingers until you could hear how wet i was. Me gripping onto the sides of the bed. He then put condom on and played me so close into him that he was so deep inside legs pulled up to his shoulders. He would do this for a good bit then stop. Came in for passionate kissing again took condom off. Hadnt cum. He then started to use his fingers again. I was soaking wet and cuming everywhere. Breathing all over the place moaning so loud. He came in for more passionate kissing and nibbling at my kneck and ears i quickly threw him on his back. Kissed him passionately. Kissed and nibbled at his neck which i must say he really enjoyed his moaning. I worked my way down to his cock sucking and using my hand. He then couldnt take anymore he pulled me off throw me on my back.Then went down on me again. Started grinding my clit with his dick condom on again legs up to shoulders. Giving it so hard i was moaning and screaming. He then stopped again. Condom off then the process started again. As i was kissing his neck again his was saying how he wanted me. So after the process happened again. Me cumin like a trooper. He went inside for a 3rd go. Giving it so hard again. Me moaing even louder and screaming. We were a hot sweaty mess. He just couldnt finish it the condom. So after he was happy with how much i enjoyed myself by making my cum over and over again. And for the last time. He decided enough was enough he could have kept going but it was so hot. He passionately kissed for abit hand still all over his cock. We called it quiets. We chatted as he got dressed then came in for a kiss and said id love to come back. He then left. I was lying on bed actually tingling and buzzing. Mr then came up i didnt even make the effort to get dressed again. He then jumped on me the sex was crazy good me screaming and moaning so loudly the neighbours surely heard. He gave it to me so hard and good legs up at his shoulders. Teasing my clit with a toy... that was only round one we then had a wee drink something to eat then was round 2. I went ontop for round 2 i have no idea were the energy came from. But that sex was so intense. Once we had finished. By this time it was 1.15 and i said enough is enough i was knackered couldnt take anymore. But holy fuck that was so hot sexy meet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Mmmm sounds fun sounds a great meet

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cracking read

» Add a new message to this topic