FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Clit Ring ...

Clit Ring ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mrs Sexy is thinking of getting a clit ring, we both love the idea !! .. esp sat in a bar with no knockers on ..

Anyone had one done ? .. where in South Wales/South West would people suggest getting it done ?

Anyone suggest not having one ? .. does it set off airport scanner etc !

Muh love A+P xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Been lots of other threads on this previously but nope unless youve got lots of metal it wont set off a scanner, dont forget HE can get one too - we both have and adore them !

Lulu has one and we both love it.

Never had any problems at airport as yet.

Like the idea of flashing it at a bar, i must try and persuade Lulu !

"

Been lots of other threads on this previously but nope unless youve got lots of metal it wont set off a scanner, dont forget HE can get one too - we both have and adore them !"

MINE sets off the scanning wand at Gatwick ! Doesn't really bother me but their faces are a picture when I explain

though obviously mine isn't a Clit ring ! ! !

By *edditchcpl69Couple  over a year ago

REDDITCH

NO KNOCKERS ON

My g/f and I were in turkey about 8 years ago and I've always wanted to see another male touch n play with her.....she didn't and still doesn't know this....so the only way I could subtley make it happen was to agree with each other to get pierced....I went 1st......then within minutes she is sat in the chair with 2 men opening her lips and pulling on her clit.....wow.....it took about a minute but wow what a minute.....the bonus about the piercings was the intense orgasms both of us experienced.....she was permanently horny.......so my advice.......go for it and enjoy!

ive got my clit hood pierced and had no problems with that, however i have twice set the scanners off in ibiza airport with my 'lip' piercing a few yrs bk!! (not face lip either..lol) very embarassing explaining why and where to 3 spanish police hehe x

» Add a new message to this topic