FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Day Use Hotel

Day Use Hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The room was available from 9 until 6, plenty of time to spend getting to know and explore each other. No rush we’ve got the time to relax and enjoy.

Preparation in place, well not quite, a few drinks, but the plan was not to go over the top with plans and fantasy fulfilment, that just puts pressure on both of us. There’s always room service. Let’s take each other as we are and go with the flow.

I text the room number to A.

On way, was the reply

The nerves start a little, i’d adored A’s profile for a while and stil couldn’t believe that after plucking up the courage to message her I was waiting in a hotel room just a week later.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Just pulled into the car park came the message.

Mouth getting dryer, time felt like it was moving in slow motion.

Then the knock at the door, I look through the peephole and there she is, looking every bit like her profile photos.

I open the door and our eyes meet for the first time. Our smiles are both broad as we realise that the first view of each other was everything we hoped it would be.

By *ornycplnorfolkMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Good so far

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The red lip stick was a treat to add to the appeal of A along with matching red nails. These were set of perfectly against her pale skin dotted with freckles and shoulder length blonde hair.

A came into the room and as I shut the door, we didn’t even say hello. I leaned down to kiss those gorgeous red lips. A reacted straight away. Although there was no plan, it was never on the agenda that we’d not say a word to each other before we started to kiss. It was just one of those situations that felt right, like old friends who’d never met

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Great start more please

Our kiss became more passionate, my hands wondering over A’s curves. Those curves I had seen so many times in her photos and in my mind.

A’s hands moved down towards my now straining cock.

I pulled back, not yet, I said, this is about you

Guildford

A gentleman as always more please

By *egsonfireTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston

By *egsonfireTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston

I turned A around and pushed her against the hotel door, lifting her hair to one side I gently blew across her neck, she was hot with that early glow, before planting small kisses across her neck.

A was pushing her bum back towards me and I let her indulge for a while before moving my hips slightly away from her.

As I kissed her neck she let out a little sigh, moving her head to the side.

My hands started to wander round A’s body, first to her glorious tummy, lifting her top slightly to feel the soft skin.

Then pulling my hands back outside her top I move up to feel A’s boobs for the first time. I was desperate to pull A’s top off to see those large areola and pale slightly freckled boobs I’d dreamt of but I resisted the urge. I wanted to take my time.

Guildford

Through A’s clothes my hands moved over her boobs, my fingers traced along the edge of her bra. A pushed her bum back into my again and I quickly moved my hand down between her legs and through her jeans pushed my fingers against her pussy partly to tease and partly for that tiny bit of relief the contact would bring her, before being my hands back up and planting more kisses across the back of her neck.

You’re such a fucking tease, were the first words A said to me as I alternated between small fingertip stokes on her neck and kiss

By *ohnnyspanks_ukMan  over a year ago

sheffield/ retford all over

loving this, can’t beat freckles for a turn on

Guildford

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

My cock was straining inside my trousers, but I loved the feeling of making myself wait. I’d promised A that her curves would be adored and that was still what I planned.

I slowly started to lift A’s top, then pulled it over her head. There she stood in front of me, with her back to me in jeans and her bra. Her hair failing just between her shoulder blades, her shoulders freckled, the freckles disappearing to clear pale skin on the parts not usually exposed to the sun.

The initial frantic kissing had slowed as I stood back to take in the view. Before tracing shapes on A’s back with the slightest of touches.

‘I want your cock’ was all A could say but I wasn’t going to give in that easily.

I unclipped her bra and she sighed as her boobs felt that release of freedom. I wanted to turn her round and see them, but instead I held her from behind, kissing down her back before my hands moved to the front and I felt her hard nipples.

A pushed her bum back again, this time I let my hard cock press against her bum cheeks so she could feel how much I appreciated her body so far.

Guildford

A’s hand moved backwards and I let her reach behind her to feel my cock, as she gripped it through my trousers I could feel it throbbing.

I couldn’t wait to see her body anymore, I turned her round and we kissed passionately again, A started to unbutton my shirt as we kissed, my fingers teased, pulled and squeezed her hard nipples. Shirt on the floor and A was at my belt, I helped her undo it and my trousers before they fell to the floor.

A’s hands were everywhere, as I desperately fumbled with her her jeans before she helped them off leaving us both in pants and knickers.

Guildford

" loving this, can’t beat freckles for a turn on "

Yes there’s certainly something about freckles

I dropped to my knees taking A’s hard nipples in my mouth, making sure to pay attention to hard large red areola to. Kneeling in front of her my hands squeezing her boobs as I sucked each nipple.

A was pulling my face deep in between her cleavage. ‘God you really are a boob man aren’t you’ she said as I made sure not an inch of her boobs missed my attention.

Moving down to A’s soft tummy, kids had made her tummy less taught than she would like, but all the better for me, as I kissed downwards toward the top of her knickers then along the line of the top and just as she expected my to start to slide her knickers down I moved back up again.

Guildford

Mmm please carry on

I kissed back up A’s tummy, then returned to her hanging boobs. Then stood back up and we kissed passionately again. This time I moved my hand hand and pulled her knickers to one side and slid my fingers over to feel A’s pussy for the first time. Smooth. A opened her legs slightly and I paused before feeling her hanging labia, they were beyond wet already, they were larger than I had experienced before and I couldn’t help taking my time stroking and pulling them before my fingers sought out A’s clit. It wasn’t difficult, her clit was hard and prominent. As my fingers circled A’s clit her hips bucked slightly and she let out a huge sigh.

Moving down I slid a finger inside her soaking pussy, my thumb still pressing on her clit. ‘Fuck, you bastard’ she said as her knees gave way slightly and my hand was drenched in her juices.

‘I told you I wanted you, but I didn’t realease how much, your turn now’ oh no I said, you’re not done with you time yet I said as I took A by the hand and led her to the bed.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Excellent

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

As we walked to the bed A was trying to reach across and pull my boxers down. She sat on the corner of the bed and looked up at me as she finally pulled them down to release my hard cock. Not removing her eyes from mine, she lowered her mouth onto my cock. No ceremony, she wanted to feel it in her mouth. Her mouth was soft and warm, her tongue flicked as she moved her mouth lower. Hands playing with my balls as I moved my hands and played with her hair. She was everything I wanted and more, the view as I stood in front of her looking down at her mouth round my cock and her tits hanging and swaying.

I pull back again, it takes everything I have as the feeling is like no other. You’re going to have to wait. I sai this is all about you. ‘Just fuck me’ came the reply ‘I want to feel your cock inside’

A was just going to have to wait. I pushed her back on the bed, standing back for a couple of seconds to take in the view of her curves, tits hanging the the side, nipples straining and that look of pure lust on her face.

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Great story please continue

‘You want my cock inside you then do you’ I say as I sit upright between A’s legs. I hold my cock and tease her clit and just let the tip sit against the entrance to her pussy. I can feel the heat coming from her and move my hips slightly to allow a little more to enter her before pushing my cock slowly deep inside her. A let out another of her sexy whimpers as I held my cock still inside her, her hands pulling my bum cheeks so I was a deep as I could be. ‘You have no idea how much I needed this’ she said.

I wasn’t ready to let her have her own way just yet and slowly slide my cock back out of her.

Guildford

Does anyone want to hear more ?

Bump

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

You've already had loads of thumbs up, just get on with the story.

Love day use rooms, put one to good use for 7hrs earlier in the week, no sleep involved lol. .

Cracking story give us more.

More

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

» Add a new message to this topic