FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fucking in a frosty graveyard ...

Fucking in a frosty graveyard ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It is late at night and my boredom threshold has long been breached ... Staying with family this weekend and all I can think about as they all sit chatting or arguing around the fire is how much I want to escape from the house and out into the night air ... They live in a pretty village, full of big houses, and all of them are full of very nosey neighbours.

This time just over a year ago, I wondered how many of them saw me step out at one in the morning on the coldest of nights. I was off to meet a guy in the deserted pub car park and he was going to nail my cunt in the churchyard ...

He was passing through on his way to London, on his way to family and xmas present delivery. His big black cock was throbbing all the way down the motorway as he drove closer to his rest stop.

He got out of his car and I began showing him the way up the quaint little street to the churchyard ... He puts his palm flat against my left buttock as I walk, felt the muscles as I walked ...

Right up against the dark stone tower of the church there was a bench, glittery with frost in the pale lamplight ... I knelt before him with my back to the bench and pulled out his already stiff cock ... He shivered at the momentary cold but then sighed with luxuriant relief as my warm lips and hot wet mouth drew his swollen meat into my throat ...

I tasted him until his precum made silky trails along my throat and tongue but then he stood me up and turned me around, pulling both my breasts free over the top of my bra cups as he bent me over the bench. He pulled up my skirts and yanked aside my creamy wet panties before slamming his rod right up me. He made me cry out into the frosty darkness with the force of it. I thought my pee pee would split inside! His fingers had hold of my rock solid nipples, rucked up and stiff in the cold air, and he just let loose like a beast in my quivering snatch.

We always knew we wouldn't have long and it was SO cold, so this kind of set the tone ... And there he was, pinching and squeezing on my big pink nipples as he raided my hole with ten inches of fat dick!

I started to cream as he jabbed into me and my cunt spasms milked his cock tip over the edge and he bellowed a big dirty groan as I felt his cock pulse off inside me ... The extra hardness right before a guy spurts ... I love how that feels way up me.... And those long, pulsing throbs and he dumps his come into my spasming cunt ... Ummmmmmm

He slumped against my back and as he cock slowly shrank, it slipped out of me, accompanied by a white return of some of his massive cum blast ... He straightened up and slapped my ass with a laugh, but when I went to stand, he pushed me over just once more and used two fingers to push the crotch of my panties right up into my spunky hole. My cunt throbbed again around his fingers at the delicious, dirty feel of it, but then, he pulled his fingers out, straightened me up, pushed both fingers into my mouth and made me lick them clean ...

When I was done, and his huge cum dump was already running and cooling between my thighs, he spanked my ass hard and, pausing only to do up his flies, he walked away and carried on with his journey ...

Oh to be out there in the cold again tonight!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Very sexy story; sex outside is always good, but the cold adds something to the mix in that it makes it faster and hotter (in some ways) because of the cold.

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Oooooo (speechless) :D

By *orfolkchap2012Man  over a year ago

Near Norwich

sounds filthy, i will have t get up to Bury soon so i can expierence some action in the church yard lol x

» Add a new message to this topic