FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hornby city

Hornby city

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi sorry this is my first post so I thought I would tell you about how I got my nick name I was about 21 just started working at the local hospital as a electrician this I will say is a great place to meet people so I had been there a few weeks chatting and talking to everyone young nurses older nurses dr's and students so I had the advantage of working everywhere so I used this to my advantage and started chatting up many many ladys I love flerting!!!! This led to me dating and having fun with few ladys so the word spread and on one day I was working in the operating room when one of the dr's came over a beautiful scouse lady wow and whispered in my ear iv got nothing on under these scrubs and my pussy is soaking!! Wow I was horny hard and buzzing she asked if there was anywhere we could go. So with out hast I took her to the plant room locking the door behind me as I turned she was stripping off and showed me her beautiful body I could not help myself the overals where off and my bar ass was out. After a few moments of caressing her boobs she demanded I fuck her there!!! So with out a moments thought I was on the job she was howling and moaning with plesure as entered her hot soaking hole she cam time after time ripping her nails into my back. Very very impulsive and hot we finished of got dressed and went back to work. A hour later at break my mate had his mobile watching a film?? I did not realise he was working in the plantroom and videoed it on his phone he said my zip was down quicker than a gun slinger snd I had the gift of the gab?? So after that I was called Zippy with many more encounters around horny city lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dammit.... when i saw Hornby City .... thought it was about train sets

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Dammit.... when i saw Hornby City .... thought it was about train sets "

No it was more like holby city lol

» Add a new message to this topic