FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife’s pants

Wife’s pants

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot wife hunter OP   Man  over a year ago

notts

So I’ve got couple of wild fantasies abouts wife’s pants

One would be for a wife pull her pants to the side and let me cum over her and with out cleaning up just pull them back over,

Second and hottest would be to meet up somewhere like a supermarket and her hand me her worn pants and I nip off to the toilets and cum all over and in them, and the finding her and handing them back to her,

Anyone else into this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *c90Man  over a year ago

Noiseville

Defo. Cum on panties is ridiculously hot. Doesnt matter who's they are lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Second and hottest would be to meet up somewhere like a supermarket and her hand me her worn pants and I nip off to the toilets and cum all over and in them, and the finding her and handing them back to her,

Anyone else into this ? "

Not a fantasy, but quite a few years ago i met a couple in a pub for a social meet. We were getting on very well, lot's of flirting between me and the lady. We had been there about an hour and had agreed they would come to my house the following saturday. The lady asked where the toilet was (the pub was local to me not them), i gave her directions then whispered in her ear "why don't you bring me your knickers back" hubby had heard and looked at her and nodded. A few mins latter she was back and handed me a bundle under the table. Needless to say i was up and into the Gents like a rocket . In the cubicle i unwrapped her knickers.............mmmm a nice set of pussy stains in the gusset, they were very damp and still nice and warm. They smelt great when i took a good long sniff and tasted even better. A few mins latter i unloaded into her knicker gusset. I handed them back to her when i got back to our table and she then headed off to the ladies toilet. She was gone quite a while. On her return she had a big smile on her face, sat down and opened her mouth (i could see she had spunk on her tongue) turning to her hubby she gave him a long french kiss.

We met very often until they moved to Scotland and whenever we met in a pub we did the same thing. One of the most erotic things i have ever done and certainly the most erotic thing i have seen a husband and wife do.

By *en.....emMan  over a year ago

West mids

hot . use my wife's panties anytime

Hot scenario that

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Yes I was on a date with a woman I told her One of my fantasies would be to feel her worn underwear around my cock while we was out so she went and took them off when she came back from the bathroom she sat close to me kissed me and pushed them into my waistband of jeans and down into my boxers I instantly got very hard and she squeezed it and sniggered

By *nterestingangleMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

This would be great anyone near me?

By *lasgowpair76Couple  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

We gave a couple of pairs of the wife's to a guy once. He then posted vids online of him cumming in them.

"We gave a couple of pairs of the wife's to a guy once. He then posted vids online of him cumming in them. "

Now that is hot. They still online

By *lasgowpair76Couple  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

"We gave a couple of pairs of the wife's to a guy once. He then posted vids online of him cumming in them.

Now that is hot. They still online"

Yes they are

"We gave a couple of pairs of the wife's to a guy once. He then posted vids online of him cumming in them.

Now that is hot. They still online

Yes they are"

Love to know where to find them

By *ough75Man  over a year ago

edinburgh/bakewell/derby

"We gave a couple of pairs of the wife's to a guy once. He then posted vids online of him cumming in them. "

I’d love to do this for you

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

We both have enjoyed other ladies panties over the years and have wanked each other off into them me sounding and Mrs spurting into them x

Anyone in Glasgow like to meet and swap wife’s pants cum in them then swap back

[Removed by poster at 30/06/19 13:34:05]

Tyne and Wear here

By *wat4 funMan  over a year ago

Nottingham