FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > When will someone do something about the spoilers.

When will someone do something about the spoilers.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otte Bella OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leicestershire uses Clubs to meet guys in

Why is it:

when someone puts up a positive story the Harpies and the; Never Have Never Will Swing Brigade add entirely negative comments; that the Prefects on this site bully the originator of the nice story, not the Harpies and Spoilers who add the Graffiti and so introduce nastiness?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *uffdiver946Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I totally agree!!! Some people just seem to love being sarcastic and some downright nasty! Negative comment in a positive way is fine (if you get my drift!) however putting people down for the sake of it isn't!

By *aulnh2Man  over a year ago

belfast

Seems to be the case and not welcoming, but we all want fun, and good times

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Great post. Well said I am fed hi of idiots, who Poss never contribute making negative and derogatory comments. If you can't say something nice then f ... off lol . Leave it for the nicer people to chat and make friends

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmm ! More pls !

Cause some thrive on causing trouble

If everyone ignored them they would go away xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

never happened to any of my stories...what a horrible thing to do...no one should feel afraid of expressing themselves

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I don't know why some people do it, but it was dealt with.

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Opinions are free to share but we agree, all we tend to do is make a mental note of them and by that swerve any involvement.

For people so highly sexed regularly fulfilled they are highly strung.

Nowt to gain by giving them the webspace their ego's crave. Just ignore. Many more nice folk out there. You don't have to be compatible or like everyone but being civil is the least we hoped people be xx

fantastic post and most welcome, about time somebody said something

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Great that the nice people are showing their hand . Although I think if they are ignored the a don't go away and b upset others who may have something good to contribute. Poss we need to give a name to this behaviour of bad posting?

"I don't know why some people do it, but it was dealt with."

Yes you were that Prefect but I got the impression you put me in detention for NOTHING, yet rewarded the Bully with support.

If I am wrong I apologise but surely you see the implications, as the spoilers of which there is a preponderance, do seem to know how to play the system here.

"Opinions are free to share but we agree, all we tend to do is make a mental note of them and by that swerve any involvement.

For people so highly sexed regularly fulfilled they are highly strung.

Nowt to gain by giving them the webspace their ego's crave. Just ignore. Many more nice folk out there. You don't have to be compatible or like everyone but being civil is the least we hoped people be xx"

I fear you're right in regard to the Oxygen of attention. My weakness is I tend to defend myself, that’s not the smartest thing to do with our Prefects, as they often take the line of least resistance.

because they dont believe it will ever happen to them x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I don't know why some people do it, but it was dealt with.

Yes you were that Prefect but I got the impression you put me in detention for NOTHING, yet rewarded the Bully with support.

If I am wrong I apologise but surely you see the implications, as the spoilers of which there is a preponderance, do seem to know how to play the system here. "

I dealt with the problem posts yes. You decided to tell me off for doing that as you misread / didn't read what I had written.

If by "detention" you mean you recieved a forum ban, then you would have received that for something YOU had written on the forums.

I object to being called a bully for moderating the forums the way Admin want me to.

It is getting really tedious to have adults break rules and then blame the person giving it out.

If you think a ban is wrong or a mod has treated you badly, then do what the forum rules ask and contact Admin direct or you may find yourself on the end of a ban for breaking those forum rules.