FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Swing.

Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Swing.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otte Bella OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leicestershire uses Clubs to meet guys in

My husband & I attended an experimental Dinner Bed & Breakfast event, organised by the lady host. A small Manor House or very large Cottage, so stylish. She was hoping to keep busy during the winter months by hosting swinger nights for actual Professional people (Doctors, Lawyers, et al).

She invited three couples, of which we were one, together with 6 single guys who were more local, so attended after dinner, not for it.

Over dinner we three couples got on exceptionally well, they were charming and good conversationalists. Ricky the hostess had asked us not to talk too much about swinging, that turned out to be sage advice. The other couples were much younger than us, I being 50 and my husband 56 at the time. The guys arrived as per invitation we were still dining, so they were shown through to a very comfortable lounge, the Hostess organised drinks for them.

After dinner we went through to the lounge to join the 6 guys, all gave up easy chairs for we couples, such a lovely gesture as the comfy sofas meant all three ladies were able to show rather a lot of leg. In my case I wore an outré short flared dress that just covered my necessaries, to coin a phrase. It was stimulating chatting to the guys, making little or no effort to adjust my skirt, so I was showing way too much leg.

After a while a lady came over and whispered that she fancied me, so would I go to their room for a starter before anything happened with guys. I explained I wasn’t Bi so couldn’t oblige her, she took it well & didn’t seem put out. The conversation got slightly fruity, so I went with the flow answering questions from guys but not directing the conversation at all. One guy no more than 21 asked directly why I was a swinger. I answered that: ’if God invented anything better, she kept that to herself’ The other two couples started to chat amongst themselves, I had to field questions from the 6 young guys. I didn’t mind that, felt I must keep trying to bring other couples into conversation but all my attempts failed.

After coffee the other two couples announced they were going upstairs for a starter, so when they came back down they’d be ready to play, off they went to one of their rooms. I know my husband thought that less than gracious to either our hostess or guys; by squeezing his hand I managed to get him not to comment. Now we were one couple, 6 guys plus our hostess who was doing a Stirling job without staff members at all.

The conversation got back to fruity matters, I made more effort to answer, as I couldn’t now be keeping anyone out of the conversation. Also my husband got up to assist Richie with drinks etc. One young guy took my husband seat. The conversation continued, he started to touch my leg in a gentle way, enough to draw attention but not so heavy as to make me uncomfortable. I crossed uncrossed my legs, managing to be witty enough making guys laugh to break the tension, even if I thought at the time the tension was delicious. Richie came back with a game and fresh drinks and left us to it returning to the kitchen, through the doorway I saw my husband assisting her to fill a dishwasher, quite domestic. I knew the game as did the guys, its all about getting our clothes off. I asked if we really needed it the guys agreed we didn’t. I asked if one would help me out of my dress, I soon had assistance. Naked except for stockings suspenders & stilettos I sat back into the comfy sofa. The younger direct guy asked if I’d just once cross, uncross my legs as I’d done with my short dress on. I couldn’t do it straight, so mimicked Kenny Everett, ‘all in the best possible taste’ that stopped the conversation. A smart guy who’d said little till then came over knelt between my legs and proceeded to give me great oral. In silence two other stood either side of me, I first took one, then the other in my mouth.

As this tableau continued the other three guys simply undressed completely. When naked one a rolled condom on and when ready I indicated for the guy giving me a good licking to move, so the naked guy got between my legs and soon impaled me on his cock.

He had good fast pelvic thrusting’s, I implored him to keep going faster and faster, not hesitate at all. My husband came from somewhere with towels which he managed to slide underneath us as we were fucking. The guy didn’t break stroke and I raced to orgasm as he shot his load.

It was a good job my husband had got the towels. Not only my love juice but the guy pulled out, removed his condom, shooting his load all over my tits. I mean by my love juice thicker when a woman orgasms, not releasing urine, often called gushing.

I wasn’t allowed to hesitate, I was rolled over onto my front 2nd guy penetrated me from behind. Taking his lead from the previous guy he too went fast and soon he was Cumming, so was I for a 2nd time in mere minutes. To cut it short all 6 guys shagged, all shot their loads over my tits.

What was amazing is I think I may have had 6 orgasm in the space of only 45min or less, that’s record for me.

I needed a drink & visit the bathroom, on my return I was immediately asked if I would fuck again, this time I took two in my vagina together, had a third in my mouth spit roast style. Amazingly they were all able to fuck a 2nd time, whilst this time they all came inside their condoms it was still great.

I don’t think I had six more orgasms but I certainly had two more, the last of which was with guy number 6, for the 2nd helpings.

It was at that moment the other couples returned, seeing me with two guys in my vagina etc. They’d clearly enjoyed themselves upstairs. It didn’t stop their husbands from disrobing soon they were fucking me both in my vagina together. I didn’t come with the two husband but they most certainly did, each in turn was able to withdraw remove their condoms and cum over my tits. Now I was in ecstasy, unable to resist anything. When the girl who’d asked me to join her in their bedroom went down on me I cooperated fully. From somewhere a strap-on was produced and I felt that go up me with the same lady thrusting her hips equal in terms of pelvic speed. I concentrated pretended it was one of the young guys fucking me but still wasn’t able to induce an orgasm.

After further refreshment and cleaning 4 of the 6 guys managed to fuck me a third time, to my knowledge none ejaculated. However the 2 husbands did as they went through me for their 2nd helpings.

In all this could only have lasted about three hours, so how I came so many times and the guys too, so quickly defeats me but it was a wonderful night.

I've heard that Richie is no longer intent on holding such events, hope I wasn’t part of that decision, as this was a sensational Partouse I loved every minute of it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow

we would love to go to party like that.

Always fancied a naughty dinner party.

Are you being nasty just for the sake of it!

love that story, wow id love to be at a party like that as a single but now im part of a couple and id still love to be there lol please lol xx

Its like all my reports accurate & true. However the Nasties those who set out to carp and spoil anything sexy, who are in reality Anti-Libertinage, will soon spoil it and give the Prefects an excuse to close the thread.

"Are you being nasty just for the sake of it!"

Great story. I don't see who was being nasty, though? I can only see compliments.

Keep up the great work!

if it happened as she says why is it nasty i am a bit shocked to see someone judging on a swinging site here surely anything that gives someone sexual pleasure is fine. its not something i would do but if she came lots no animals or children were hurt in the process and all were adults then i think if u have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all its what my mother taught me xxxxxx

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Who is being nasty? One nice couple said "wow" and the other said they wanted to go to a party like that, so I'm at a loss to know what you're on about?

However good tale well told.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What a fantastic experience! Looks like you were the 'belle of the ball' with all that special attention!

Many thanks for sharing x

"Are you being nasty just for the sake of it!

Who is being nasty? One nice couple said "wow" and the other said they wanted to go to a party like that, so I'm at a loss to know what you're on about?

"

I assume some posts have been removed.

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

a fantastic story and would LOVE excatly the same.........perhaps the host should offer a service???? (please)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Are you being nasty just for the sake of it!

I assume some posts have been removed."

Correct.

For those people who think it is ok to be bitchy about other peoples posts or stories, it isn't and you can be banned for it.

Please have some respect when using the forums.

By *kyblue2681Woman  over a year ago

manchester

im very jealous would love a naughty night like that!

That’s because the Admin people have at least started to remove gratuitous attacks mounted by inadequate people, who stalks the pages of this site intent on spoiling the pleasure or info exchanges, of those who're genuinely active swingers.

The event I wrote about was a pilot, to see what the demand is, to if it could be done professionally enough. From my point of view that Hostess did a most excellent job. Since publishing this, she has contacted me to explain: the marketing scheme she belongs to (Wolsey Lodges) advised that if she continued with her swinger events, they would have to ask her to leave their group, which is a sort of cooperative. She made a simple commercial decision, to stay with the mainstreem way of marketing her property.

Dear Sky, I loved that evening, it would only have become better over time. Women like myself would have improved our game, so contributed even more. Guys only of a truely professional background would have attended. So I'm sad to learn of what happenned but it is understandable.

NawtyOreo

Some people were really nasty; I'm pleased to see: that response and my fiesty reply have both been removed. Fair outcome I'd say and more power to Admin elbows, if they're going to keep none-contributors or negative types from spoiling this info exchange Forum.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"That’s because the Admin people have at least started to remove gratuitous attacks mounted by inadequate people, who stalks the pages of this site intent on spoiling the pleasure or info exchanges, of those who're genuinely active swingers.

"

You really do need to stop making things up.

You had comments posted on two threads that were nasty, they were dealt with both times.

» Add a new message to this topic