FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > do it baby

do it baby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok i just had a nice warm bath, and the door goes, i am not expecting anyway so peep though the spy hole, i cant see proper so wrapping my towel round me tightly i open the door, and there he stands i have only met him once before, a while a go, he dropped me home kissin my cheek before he left.

as i looked up at him i could not speak my body was aching for him to touch me, he did not speak either, just stepped forward put his fingers through my hair and kissed me, i felt weak with his kiss and almost fell backward, i held on to his arm kissing him harder, he gently put me on the stairs while kicking the door shut with his foot, then he was back on me touch me all over with his firm hands grippin me hard making me arch up to him i am kissing his neck face arms willing him to enter me. all of a sudden he grips my hair tight, makin me look up to him, eyes wide looking straight in mine.

then i got bored and gave him his bus fare and shut the door

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

You gave him his bus fare

You are going soft young lady

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"ok i just had a nice warm bath, and the door goes, i am not expecting anyway so peep though the spy hole, i cant see proper so wrapping my towel round me tightly i open the door, and there he stands i have only met him once before, a while a go, he dropped me home kissin my cheek before he left.

as i looked up at him i could not speak my body was aching for him to touch me, he did not speak either, just stepped forward put his fingers through my hair and kissed me, i felt weak with his kiss and almost fell backward, i held on to his arm kissing him harder, he gently put me on the stairs while kicking the door shut with his foot, then he was back on me touch me all over with his firm hands grippin me hard making me arch up to him i am kissing his neck face arms willing him to enter me. all of a sudden he grips my hair tight, makin me look up to him, eyes wide looking straight in mine.

then i got bored and gave him his bus fare and shut the door"

Towels can be so sexy, especially damp wrapped around such a sexy little thang as you xxx

» Add a new message to this topic